Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Mine is @SorrTrek and has a lot of outdoorsy stuff like hiking, camping, offroading. Vehicles tend to be the 4Runner or Subaru Ascent and has some family. This is also backed by my blog www.sorrtrek.com.

I'm also in a club, @yota.adventure.squad that is mainly adventure, offroad, and camping. Adds more 4Runners and Tacomas, with more Yotas coming.

Thanks.

UnlostOverland

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Windsor Heights, IA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Norton
Member #

New to OB but excited to join the forum. I’m running a Jeep Gladiator Launch edition and looking forward to building it out. Tent goes on next week, along with a dual battery install.

Follow along on Instagram @unlost_overland if you feel the need.

Peep my neighbors new Airstream in the background. My neighborhood is slowly becoming its own overlanding community. Not pictured is my other neighbors beautiful Mode 4x4 Sprinter.

Attachments

UnlostOverland

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Windsor Heights, IA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Norton
Member #

New to OB but excited to join the forum. I’m running a Jeep Gladiator Launch edition and looking forward to building it out. Tent goes on next week, along with a dual battery install.

Follow along on Instagram @unlost_overland if you feel the need.

Peep my neighbors new Airstream in the background. My neighborhood is slowly becoming its own overlanding community. Not pictured is my other neighbors beautiful Mode 4x4 Sprinter.
Looks good if your going to wheel for real, careful of the weight up top get a hardtop RTT lots avail. JMO
Agree, the tent is a soft shell Tepui. Last summer I ran trails in Moab with it mounted on a half rack over the bed. Even that threw off the center of gravity. With the new rsi smartcap on there I’m sure it’s going to make it a lot worse.

No stranger to wheelin’ and feel your concerns too. This rig won’t be a huge rock-crawler, balancing those trade offs with drive-ability for long range trips.

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

Can we expand this to YouTube? I bet there is a lot of great information out there from members here and I am sure everyone would appreciate the subscribers!

I started mine during lockdown called Dickin' Around Outdoors https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4unsrDMyke7aXk6FgYyn1Q Not really strictly overloading but some product reviews, recipes etc.

Reactions: Fakawi Tribe