Members Instagram ID

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Advocate II

Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Red_leaf_overland I travel wherever I can but mostly Ontario Canada, however I have started off the posts on Instagram of pictures of my trip throughnsome of the US.

SorrTrek

Rank II
Founder 500

Contributor III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Mine is @SorrTrek and has a lot of outdoorsy stuff like hiking, camping, offroading. Vehicles tend to be the 4Runner or Subaru Ascent and has some family. This is also backed by my blog www.sorrtrek.com.

I'm also in a club, @yota.adventure.squad that is mainly adventure, offroad, and camping. Adds more 4Runners and Tacomas, with more Yotas coming.

Thanks.

UnlostOverland

Rank III
OB1

Traveler I

Windsor Heights, IA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Norton
Member #

New to OB but excited to join the forum. I’m running a Jeep Gladiator Launch edition and looking forward to building it out. Tent goes on next week, along with a dual battery install.

Follow along on Instagram @unlost_overland if you feel the need.

Peep my neighbors new Airstream in the background. My neighborhood is slowly becoming its own overlanding community. Not pictured is my other neighbors beautiful Mode 4x4 Sprinter.

Attachments

RichieFromBoston

Rank V

Influencer I

Nahant Ma.
Member #

New to OB but excited to join the forum. I’m running a Jeep Gladiator Launch edition and looking forward to building it out. Tent goes on next week, along with a dual battery install.

Follow along on Instagram @unlost_overland if you feel the need.

Peep my neighbors new Airstream in the background. My neighborhood is slowly becoming its own overlanding community. Not pictured is my other neighbors beautiful Mode 4x4 Sprinter.
Looks good if your going to wheel for real, careful of the weight up top get a hardtop RTT lots avail. JMO

Reactions: UnlostOverland