Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

Huerta32

Rank I

Contributor III

Awesome dad rig. How do you like it compared to the Fj?
More comfortable, more power, more room, and I can see out of it.
I haven't done much off road yet but it has plenty of ground clearance, and a center diff lock so I should be ok for just about every situation I get myself into.
She is a bit more thirsty than the FJ but that was expected considering the V8 and difference in weight.
All in all, as much as I loved my FJ, I don't see myself missing it much with the GX

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Arailt

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Here's my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. I had a 2013 Sport, that when I first ordered it I had the intention of building it up for overlanding, and ended up building it for parks, traded it in on the Rubicon, and am now starting fresh.

Stock, sitting at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up;

2.5" Rock Krawler lift installed with less than 800 miles on the odometer;

After the first trip I took with it up to Itasca State Park, and surrounding state forests;

I love that Jeep!

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hey all new member

2016 4Runner Trail

Only upgrades so far are 275/70-17 K02's and NFAB W2W bars. Have a few more upgrades in store in the near future!

Sorry, just saw this photo. That's my favorite color on the new 4Runner. You will love the KO2s, I have them as well. You are in great company, as there are tons of 4Runners and great information on the OB forums.

mase001

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Sorry, just saw this photo. That's my favorite color on the new 4Runner. You will love the KO2s, I have them as well. You are in great company, as there are tons of 4Runners and great information on the OB forums.
Thanks!!! I was literally shocked how quiet they are on streets and highways. We got 10" of snow last weekend at the cabin. I didn't feel like plowing / shoveling our 70' driveway so I didn't. The tires and 4Runner did great. It was my first snow experience in the truck and I was impressed. I came and went all weekend and never had any issues even on a slight grade. Obviously a controlled environment but still I was impressed!

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Thanks!!! I was literally shocked how quiet they are on streets and highways. We got 10" of snow last weekend at the cabin. I didn't feel like plowing / shoveling our 70' driveway so I didn't. The tires and 4Runner did great. It was my first snow experience in the truck and I was impressed. I came and went all weekend and never had any issues even on a slight grade. Obviously a controlled environment but still I was impressed!
They are some of the most capable stock vehicles around, it's really quite amazing. Looking forward to watching your build.