Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hey everyone, Just got my new dream rig a 2022 Chevy Colorado ZR2. I’ve started building it slowly, gonna take my time but would like any ideas that you guys had! Thanks!
Do they make a lift kit for it? I suggest a 2" lift and the biggest A/T tires that lift will let you fit without issues. Then maybe a winch bumper/winch. Then of course get yourself some good recovery kit, as it looks like you have some rated recovery points from the factory. Those mods alone will massively increase your capabilities. Also, if you don't already have it, of course get a good compressor and an air down tool.

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

So I found the little gem in Sandpoint. It just recently made its journey from Panama. So the tundra and the lx450 are going to a new home. This hdj80 is my new ride!! Super excited to complete this build.

Attachments

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

So I found the little gem in Sandpoint. It just recently made its journey from Panama. So the tundra and the lx450 are going to a new home. This hdj80 is my new ride!! Super excited to complete this build.
Love the steelies. Those wheels rock.
Zim
Yeah , it’s a good look. Surprisingly they are aluminum retro’s!! Threw me when I first saw them

U

UgotWheelz

Well I did it again sold the bronco sport at auction picked up a 2018 Jeep grand Cherokee limited. I have found that not only do I need more storage capacity I also need more towing capability and better off-road capability especially when it comes to deep snow and mud seems like I might’ve accidentally found the right vehicle based on videos on YouTube and Instagram that I’m saying although I can’t find a good quality coil over lift that’s taller than 2 1/2 inches.