Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

PNW
First Name
VLC
Last Name
Car
Hello new friends! Been lurking around here for a while and after reading the latest feature article about Defenders, I decided to finally hop in.

Meet Drago, our 1991 Defender 110. He was sourced, restored, and imported from Spain early last year. We searched quite a long time for the right 3-door unit to convert into our adventure rig and have turned him into a big part of our family.

If you are located in, or are exploring the PNW, hopefully we’ll cross paths at some point.

Cheers!
5F1722F1-065C-41E5-807D-4A6D7F523407.jpeg

5D078727-8B05-4A24-BCB5-3E25CB2670FA.jpeg

17A11B34-C40A-4071-9D7F-E2A6BB93CE4A.jpeg

8AD8D734-A641-4A62-B908-5CBF29439FEF.jpeg

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Hello new friends! Been lurking around here for a while and after reading the latest feature article about Defenders, I decided to finally hop in.

Meet Drago, our 1991 Defender 110. He was sourced, restored, and imported from Spain early last year. We searched quite a long time for the right 3-door unit to convert into our adventure rig and have turned him into a big part of our family.

If you are located in, or are exploring the PNW, hopefully we’ll cross paths at some point.

Cheers!
View attachment 209712

View attachment 209713

View attachment 209717

View attachment 209716
BELTA

RadioRick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Iverson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7NB
Service Branch
Army
Most of you who know me remember my Jeep JK. Was a fun way to travel but the 2 door was tight and not as comfortable as I would have liked for long trips. I upgraded to a ZR2 Colorado and am not looking back! Tons of power space and comfort, as you can't knock leather heated seats and steering wheel, but it still is locked on both ends and quite comfortable for the larger size!DSC_0052.JPGIn the Snow.jpg

DaJudge

Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Mexico
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Judge
Member #

IMG_7899.JPG

This is my trusty steed. I bought it in October of 2005.
2001 Cherokee, Rear ARB, 33" Coopers, old Warn winch, PRP seats. Nothing fancy.
Other than the tires and and wheels which were added 2/21 this is how it has looked for a long time.
I originally built it with Moab in mind but it sees a lot more mild stuff these days. I have considered selling it but it just works so well I can't justify it.
The paint is trashed but that means that when I am scrapping down a narrow trail I don't worry about it.

AJ. Adventures

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Dycke
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Veteran
Some great rides on here! Mine is a 2016 Jeep JKU Sahara.
3” lift, 35” tires
Smittybilt XRC front bumper w/ 10,000lb winch
Smittybilt rear bumper with tire carrier,
Smittybilt roof rack
Genesis dual battery kit
Rugged Ridged snorkel
5kw diesel air heater
Custom bed frame w/ slide fridge
Vector off-road dash bar with 67 design mounts

Attachments

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted a ride update, but I roll a Ford Ranger with an Old Man Emu suspension, 32" Geolandr tires, 10K Warn winch, Baja Design lights (fog and A-pillar), DECKED storage drawers, ARB air compressor mounted under the back seat, and the newly minted GoFast Camper. Lots of adventures planned for the future! Living in VT, I also ride on winter tires for this time of year, so pardon the stock 30" winter set on in the picture lol

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2