Launch Member

Member I

Redmond, WA 98052, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Molloy
Member #

Thanks, I like it *a lot* it makes me happy every time I drive it - the first owner drove it from u.k. to South Africa - the second owner drove it across the U.S. (and replaced the power train so it’s newish).

I’m just planning on toodling around the state... and I will wash it and wax it soon, but no worries it will get dirty right away again because it’s about a 3 mile drive down a gravel road to get to the farm.

IMG_1248.JPG

Dodg3Ram

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chehalis, WA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Ward
Member #

My ride is 1997 Dodge ram 1500. I was actually lucky enough to. To trade my first car A 5 speed white Jetta to my mother when I graduated High school for this truck. The truck now has over 300,000 miles. But I fully trust this truck to get me just about any where I need to go. First image is me shortly after I got the truck. Now it's just been a work in progress. But I absolutely love this truck

Attachments

MetalMatt1776

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Lexington, OK, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Linthicum
Member #

20190519_141539.jpg20190519_122942.jpg
2002 F250
Primary mods it has is a 4" lift made from PMF and Zone parts, 35" At3w's and underbody armor. Future mods will be slow, but I am currently accumulating parts for a 12v Cummins swap. It gets most of its trail time in SE OK., but I am planning on a trip through Arizona and Utah later this summer.