Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Thanks IronPercheron! Most the guys around where I live just make fun of it
I think it's awesome as well! I'll never understand the people who chose to make fun of other people's vehicles! Especially in the "off road" community.

From the looks of it, your using your rig for what it was made for, and that to me is the coolest thing about it.

'12 Xterra Pro 4x
@fromseastotrees - IG
Map Team for Trailsoffroad

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
I think it's awesome as well! I'll never understand the people who chose to make fun of other people's vehicles! Especially in the "off road" community.

From the looks of it, your using your rig for what it was made for, and that to me is the coolest thing about it.

'12 Xterra Pro 4x
@fromseastotrees - IG
Map Team for Trailsoffroad
Couldn't have said it better

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Couldn't have said it better
All vehicles have pros and cons. That ridgeline is cool and has a ton of space compared to an FJ. I have no back seats because I need the room for gear, wish I had a bed.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Thanks IronPercheron! Most the guys around where I live just make fun of it

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk
Pay them no mind !
That's a neat rig.

Never seen one with a lift! I like it.

There are several VERY nice Toyota Nissan jeep and other pretty common brands.

I'm an odd duck too having a 86 bronco at the moment. It's a drinker .... no seriously. It has a problem

But Honda? That's unique man... build that bad boy out lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Huerta32

Rank I

Contributor III

Pay them no mind !
That's a neat rig.

Never seen one with a lift! I like it.

There are several VERY nice Toyota Nissan jeep and other pretty common brands.

I'm an odd duck too having a 86 bronco at the moment. It's a drinker .... no seriously. It has a problem

But Honda? That's unique man... build that bad boy out lol

Can we see some pictures of the bronco?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

uploadfromtaptalk1463317111569.jpg

We like to call it "Uncle Ruckus"

It's under the knife right now, I will update my build thread on it later.

But when I get the wife her new 4 runner I have a feeling ruckus's time will be spent locally

Its a little old to be taking long trips in. And 2 doors makes it hard with a kiddo now... but I will keep it and drive to to and from work

94YJBeaver

Rank II

Advocate II

Awesome rig and nice trailer.
Thanks. I have had this Jeep for about 10 years now and I just had the trailer built recently and picked it up about a month ago. Super happy with that way everything is turning out...Now time to upgrade to a JK for more room...lol

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks. I have had this Jeep for about 10 years now and I just had the trailer built recently and picked it up about a month ago. Super happy with that way everything is turning out...Now time to upgrade to a JK for more room...lol
Lol, not a lot more room. I'm hoping to get an M416 to convert and put an RTT on this summer. Had to put a rack on my JKU because space is limited and I won't give up the fastback.

Reactions: 94YJBeaver

Spork

Rank 0

Contributor I

This is my newly acquired '06 Overland. It's got the Hemi and QDII so pretty capable in stock configuration but just added a 2" lift and 30" tires. This is going to be my daily driver for a few months so not going crazy with it.Will probably get some type of grill guard, sliders, skid plates and a few other things.

I have another Jeeps that's going to get the full treatment.

IMG_0298.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

94YJBeaver

Rank II

Advocate II

Lol, not a lot more room. I'm hoping to get an M416 to convert and put an RTT on this summer. Had to put a rack on my JKU because space is limited and I won't give up the fastback.
Well you have a little more room in the cab than I do AND the trailer def. is a must...I toyed with the idea of a FJ80 BUT I am a Jeep guy and cant get away from them...lol We also have cut down out supplies to conserve room...