Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Ha ha yea I think its a home brew never seen it before.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Either way, looks like it will serve you well. Is the winch in good shape? I have the same LED cubes on my front bumper. For what I paid for them, they work well. Some condensation does get into them though. But I've had them a year and they work.

Hank_

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jackson Michigan
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Heise
Member #

2013 10th anniversary Rubicon. I sold my 1975 Ford Bronco and my 2008 F150 super crew and got this. I can't remember the last time I only owned one vehicle. : ) I have had a lot of fun building this up to handle anything I will throw at it. It is a blast to drive.

Hank

The_Outdoor_Powerlifter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Either way, looks like it will serve you well. Is the winch in good shape? I have the same LED cubes on my front bumper. For what I paid for them, they work well. Some condensation does get into them though. But I've had them a year and they work.
Yes this is my dd I feel sorry for who ever backs into me

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
Thank you!

I have a new suspension and tires on order, they should be here and installed next week. Next on the list is a front bumper an winch. I already have sliders and skids.
After that I plan to work on the rear with a drawers system and a roof rack. Finally ending up with a new rear bumper and lockers in the diff... But, as we all know, the build will never truly be complete.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thank you!

I have a new suspension and tires on order, they should be here and installed next week. Next on the list is a front bumper an winch. I already have sliders and skids.
After that I plan to work on the rear with a drawers system and a roof rack. Finally ending up with a new rear bumper and lockers in the diff... But, as we all know, the build will never truly be complete.
Nice. And you're right, it's never complete. I've been working on mine for over two years and feels like I'm just getting started.

Reactions: rixham

Cpl J

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Madras Oregon
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ke7cqw
New to the site, well trolling for a few weeks but decided to get onboard.
Do allot of boating and paddling and just recently got a "over landing" rig for the first time in several years. Got a low mile '01 jeep XJ ripe for some lift and outfitting. Love the land cruiser rig so well represented on this site but would love hear what others are working and playing with....
Hey, Welcome. I have a 2000 XJ and it is great.parts are pretty cheep and I think for a beginner, like myself is a great rig to start with.

Reactions: rixham

doobie_dave

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Here's my 1979 Chevy G30 Pathfinder.

I bought it from a guy that had it sitting on his farm collecting dust, and a little rust. Sadly, I haven't gotten much done recently, but it's been a fun learning experience so far.
Hell yea man. That looks awesome. Baby steps, its not a race. Cant wait to see it improved.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Reactions: r_vdb and rixham