Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

current situation... more mods to come [emoji111]️had the jeep less than 1yr and already has 26k on the clock [emoji869]tons of smiles per gallon

Coi T. • ‘17 JKU • SoCal OB#5955
Love the smiles per gallon. I took my subaru in for an oil change and new tires the other day and the techs head almost blew up when he heard i had a 17' forester with 37+k miles. Not bad in a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: kandyredcoi

kandyredcoi

Rank III

Advocate II

Southern California
First Name
Coi
Last Name
Tajo
Member #

Love the smiles per gallon. I took my subaru in for an oil change and new tires the other day and the techs head almost blew up when he heard i had a 17' forester with 37+k miles. Not bad in a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app
hehe i thought i was bad... i have a couple months to catch up to you [emoji12]

Coi T. • ‘17 JKU • SoCal OB#5955

Reactions: Rubyredfozzy

Tich

Rank 0

Traveler I

My two vehicles are:
a. 2003 NISSAN PATROL LWB wagon, 3 Litre TDi diesel, dual batteries, running 33s, 3 inch lift, winch, underbody protection and sliders. Done 250K so far, runs out bush like a rat up a drainpipe; and
b. 2013 MAZDA BT 50 dual cab with tub and canopy,, 3.2 litre CRDi diesel, dual batteries, 2 inch lift (IFS front/leaf rear), winch, sliders, underbody, rear step bar. Done 85K . Great for towing caravan and just about any offroad I point it at.

Megadoomer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

N32°55'31.94",W117°05'20.21"
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Rossi
Member #

New to OB. Lurked around for a bit and really liked what I saw. My escape pod is a 1970 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 with a lot of chevy and custom parts. It's trail and crawl capable but I am starting to lean towards overlanding. I am active on Ih8mud under the same handle. Hope catch some of you outside!20170820_104021.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app