First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
View attachment 35660

My first 4x4... a 67 FJ40...... Paid $3,000 for it in 97, bone stock soft top, and made some mods... Not the cleanest but a trail worthy rig.....

Sold it in 2009 because of a divorce - didn't make a good family vehicle (2 young kids) considering there was no heater in it.....

The hardest part is that I sold it for what I paid for it.....

egads it's worth a mint now!!
The FJ40 is my dream vehicle!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Got my first Jeep upon arriving to Ft. Bragg, NC and loved it ever since. She had some work to her but I’m already finding new things to add to make the journey safer and more reliable.

Put on fender liners to protect some of the exposed wiring cables

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Awesome Rubicon!
One Vet to another...Thank you for your Service!

Reactions: craigR and Nashmau5

sledge3660

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Scio, Oregon
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sledge
Member #

My Cherokee, going on a trip in March to eastern Oregon, Pendleton to bend, need to finish my roof storage. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Aussie571

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Our main new to us exploring/dd rig is a 99 tahoe . No real future mods other then duel battery and hiding a winch behind the bumper 20171203_130540.jpg

The fiancé uses her forester mostly for work and puts alot of miles on it but we still like to take it out from time to time and explore
hdr_00624_0.jpg

And then there's my forever project family wheeling rig cj5 with a bit of Toyota mixed in received_10155174203467297.jpeg

The hopeful end product
received_10155174199792297.jpeg

Arailt

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

2008 GX470. I bought it with 49k on the ODO a little over a year ago and I'm finally starting build it up. SSO Sliders are being powder coated and should be welded on in a couple of weeks. Wheels and tires are soon to follow. Gobi rack (maybe Gamiviti), a ~2" lift, and bumpers after that. Just enough to tackle those pesky curbs in the Starbucks drivethru.