Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

New Member here: 2001 Tundra AC, 4.7 v8, 265-70/16 (stock size) Cooper AT3 (E Rated), 200K+ miles. Icon coil overs with heavy springs, Alcan custom rear springs, Icon rear shocks, SPC upper control arms with adjustable ball joints, Body Armor skid plates, ARB bumper, Superwinch Talon S winch, CB and GMRS radios, Scan gauge, ARE camper top, Engel fridge in back, Maxtraxs at the ready and a Moby1 XTR trailer behind it all.
Pending: White Knuckle sliders, 275/70/17 tires, wheels to match the trailer, Maybe a set of 410 gears as well. Towing can be tough when under geared. Scout and Atticus on the beach.jpg

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

Some really great rigs on this thread!!! I must say, reading thru it was a sort of time capsule, seeing some of the founders rigs then and now!! Great thread! Here is my rover as she sits now! Very much a project still! But its MINE and I LOVE it! ((yup, thats my beautiful 56 Dodge Royal showing her pretty self In the back!))IMG_3461.JPGIMG_2733.JPG IMG_3175.JPGIMG_1649.JPG IMG_3444.JPGIMG_3324.JPG