First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
This lady takes me places...
Beyond what you see, I throw on an ARB 2000 awning and my Thule roof top box, and I'm good to go.
View attachment 24710
I love 4Runners! I have a 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X, but my wife drives a 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro ... As much as I love my Xterra, I will admit I do get a little jealous when I drive my wife's car. The 4Runner beats the Xterra in the snow, hands down!

Reactions: LostInSocal

LostInSocal

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Hills, CA, US
Member #

I love 4Runners! I have a 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X, but my wife drives a 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro ... As much as I love my Xterra, I will admit I do get a little jealous when I drive my wife's car. The 4Runner beats the Xterra in the snow, hands down!
This is actually my 2nd 4Runner. I owned a 2005 SE for 11 years, and although I regretted not having the 4x4 option it was still really capable and got me on some good trails. The TRDP is a different animal although I wish it had a V8 variant like my '05. I still have a number of mods I'd like get on her but they're more wish list than must-haves. Happy Memorial Weekend!

RichardA

Rank 0

Traveler I

Greetings. In lieu of a Welcome New Members thread I guess this does, to some degree.

And as I'm yet a tadpole to this swamp I can't post pics or links, so suffice to say this will be my first post:

2015 Jeep JKUR Tank with onboard air (installed by me), 2 inch lift (installed by the body shop at dealer), OR-FAB swing out tire carrier w/2 Roto Pax 3 gallon (installed by me), ARB dual compressor; 4L ARB powdercoated green air tank (great powdercoating local dude) with regulator and a few other simple bits added by me so I can go (almost) everywhere. I've also got a hammock I can sling inside so when I'm not feeling like tenting I can call it a day in record time.

Not setting up for rock crawling, taking off for 10 days of slacking in the desert southwest holds too great an attraction to spend a lot of time winding it up over boulders.

Further additions to the vehicle are all with the plan to be self sufficient on thousand or more mile journeys.