Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

Hello everyone,

My name is Austin, and I am new to the overland scene. I grew up in Alaska where the outdoor exploration possibilities were endless. We used to have a cabin in the Dutch Hills where we did group rides with a dozen or so rigs through some wild obstacles but nothing overnight.
I now live in North Alabama and love the area but everything is so developed (or private) here that I am not sure where to go - back home the wilderness was everywhere so I got spoiled.
It has been WAY too long since I got off pavement and would appreciate some help learning how to plan and gear up for trips here in the SouthEast.
I drive a 2020 Tundra with a 3” level and 35” tires. Nothing fancy but I would think it could handle most things this region has to offer.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.
 
Hi, im Tim. I have a turbo diesel ford ranger that i built from the ground up for adventures and such, i also made it RIGHT HAND DRIVE pretty sure i have the only RHD turbo diesel 4x4 ranger that also has a 5 speed. Im more of a prepper than an overlander but til the biblical apocalypse starts, im just a weird overlander that reads more scripture than most pastors.
Cool place
Hello and welcome to the OB family.
 
Hello!
My name is Kyrylo (friends mostly call me "K")
I am from Bloomington - Normal Illinois.
Currently have 4 gen 4Runner.
Not very experienced but very interested in Overlanding. Was always fascinated by it.
Would love to find local to me people / groups of people) to get along in adventures and even wrenching / building / fixing rigs together...
Hello and welcome to the OB family.
 
What's up guys? I'm Wil. I'm in Enid, Oklahoma and I'm looking forward to getting some overlanding in with my daughter before she reaches the age where dad isn't cool anymore. I've always loved offroading,
I drive a 2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sahara. She is stock, but I eventually plan to have her lightly modded. I also have a M105 trailer that I'm planning on doing a few upgrades to. Any advice on great places to run trails in OK would be amazing.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.