Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Not the most experienced overlander yet, but I've gone a few times with no issues! I always make sure I'm prepared for wherever I'm going. Definitely look forward to doing so more often too! Currently using my '95 Chevy C1500, but working on fixing up my original rig, a '99 Ford Explorer and using that again! Definitely was nice to have the closed in cab, but let me tell ya, closing in the bed of the truck with a mesh tarp for the bugs and all but still being able to stare up at the stars, so amazing...!
Welcome to OBO Nick
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

DemonMudder

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First Name
Nick
Last Name
Creamer
Not the most experienced overlander yet, but I've gone a few times with no issues! I always make sure I'm prepared for wherever I'm going. Definitely look forward to doing so more often too! Currently using my '95 Chevy C1500, but working on fixing up my original rig, a '99 Ford Explorer and using that again! Definitely was nice to have the closed in cab, but let me tell ya, closing in the bed of the truck with a mesh tarp for the bugs and all but still being able to stare up at the stars, so amazing...!
Welcome to OBO Nick
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden, wow, that's a neat one! Seen some fun places out there online! Did forget to mention I guess, I'll edit it if I can. But I'm from Florida

David_561cfd

Rank V

Advocate II

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Cuthbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force U.S. ARMY
Not the most experienced overlander yet, but I've gone a few times with no issues! I always make sure I'm prepared for wherever I'm going. Definitely look forward to doing so more often too! Currently using my '95 Chevy C1500, but working on fixing up my original rig, a '99 Ford Explorer and using that again! Definitely was nice to have the closed in cab, but let me tell ya, closing in the bed of the truck with a mesh tarp for the bugs and all but still being able to stare up at the stars, so amazing...! I'm located out in Florida but do travel a lil' outward for some camping spots!
Welcome aboard sir

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Welcome to OBO Nick
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden, wow, that's a neat one! Seen some fun places out there online! Did forget to mention I guess, I'll edit it if I can. But I'm from Florida
Florida thats on my list
Sweden is quite far away but ones you try it you like it

DemonMudder

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First Name
Nick
Last Name
Creamer
Welcome to OBO Nick
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Florida thats on my list
Definitely would like to travel more, kinda like that, never gotten the chance to leave the country, let alone do my rigs usually let me have the money to either, but one day I plan to, Sweden definitely was on that list!!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Welcome to OBO Nick
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Florida thats on my list
Definitely would like to travel more, kinda like that, never gotten the chance to leave the country, let alone do my rigs usually let me have the money to either, but one day I plan to, Sweden definitely was on that list!!
Ones you are here
I’ll rent my rig to you
Defender 110
Fully equipped

DemonMudder

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First Name
Nick
Last Name
Creamer
Welcome to OBO Nick
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Florida thats on my list
Ones you are here
I’ll rent my rig to you
Defender 110
Fully equipped
Definitely appreciate that, I'll have to try and remember that! Thanks again for the welcome!

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Not the most experienced overlander yet, but I've gone a few times with no issues! I always make sure I'm prepared for wherever I'm going. Definitely look forward to doing so more often too! Currently using my '95 Chevy C1500, but working on fixing up my original rig, a '99 Ford Explorer and using that again! Definitely was nice to have the closed in cab, but let me tell ya, closing in the bed of the truck with a mesh tarp for the bugs and all but still being able to stare up at the stars, so amazing...! I'm located out in Florida but do travel a lil' outward for some camping spots!
Hi Nick,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Nick, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Nick and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

hrichard

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger III

Camden, DE, USA
First Name
HARRY
Last Name
RICHARD
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3UVV
Welcome from Delmarva! I have a 95 k3500 for my tow pig, can’t beat those OBS Chevy trucks!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello overland peeps. Been off-roading in my 2000 Nissan Xterra for 22 years, but have only been in the overlanding gig for 1 year now and really enjoy it. I dove in head-first and did a rear seat delete and built a sleep platform and kitchen/drawer system in March of last year. Since then, I've done about a dozen overnight trips and four multi-day trips with a local group to the Fla Adventure Trail and the GA Traverse twice in opposite directions. So I'm still dialing in my rig, but as it stands right now, I'm happy with it.

Can't wait to spend more time overlanding once I retire from the military...probably within the next year. I have so many spots picked out to explore out West.

I look forward to the information that this community can provide.View attachment 277882View attachment 277879View attachment 277874View attachment 277875View attachment 277876View attachment 277877
Greetings Nicholas, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I’m John from southwest Indiana. Retired and joined OB specifically to help me explore the Pacific Northwest. I’ve outfitted my 04 GX470 bought two years ago just for this. I’ve followed your family and Michael for some years now prior to retirement. Your daughter is really growing up.
Greetings John, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Nick, welcome to Overland Bound!

DemonMudder

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First Name
Nick
Last Name
Creamer
Welcome from Delmarva! I have a 95 k3500 for my tow pig, can’t beat those OBS Chevy trucks!
Ya really can't! Least yours is 4wd though, though I like the challenge of the 2wd! lol
Need to get me a proper tow rig later on!

Searchin_4_Squatch

Rank II

Contributor II

Ripon, WI 54971, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Halfmann
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Newish memeber and novice to overlanding. Mostly weekends when not working but trying to change that.
Located in the southern Fox valley area of Wisconsin.
Rig stays set up for the season but is also the daily driver. 2012 Jeep WK2 Overland

Attachments

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Newish memeber and novice to overlanding. Mostly weekends when not working but trying to change that.
Rig stays set up for the season but is also the daily driver. 2012 Jeep WK2 Overland
Hi Matt,

Welcome to OB from us in France

Cheers Paul and Nicky

David_561cfd

Rank V

Advocate II

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Cuthbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force U.S. ARMY
GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YA FIND HIM