First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,
I’m Machelle and my husband Mike, we are just starting to get a bit more serious about overlanding. Mainly to see areas where the crowds don’t go. As for rigs, we have 2 Jeeps a 1990 and a 2012, we just got a 2024 Frontier.
We are located in Idaho. View attachment 277612
Hi Machelle and Mike,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

That´s a nice picture, stunning landscape.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi,
I’m Machelle and my husband Mike, we are just starting to get a bit more serious about overlanding. Mainly to see areas where the crowds don’t go. As for rigs, we have 2 Jeeps a 1990 and a 2012, we just got a 2024 Frontier.
Welcome To Overland Bound Machelle and Mike
Could you edit your profile to include a city or town, this helps members and the app get you local information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

hrichard

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger III

Camden, DE, USA
First Name
HARRY
Last Name
RICHARD
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3UVV
Hi,
Hi Machelle and Mike, welcome from Delmarva!

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi,
Hi there Michelle and Mike,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France

Cheers Paul and Nicky

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi,
Hello Machelle and Mike, welcome to Overland Bound.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi,
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

David_561cfd

Rank V

Advocate II

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Cuthbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force U.S. ARMY
Hi,
ENJOY THE RIDE JEEPERS

Ben_Jammin'

Rank I

Member I

Morgan Hill, CA, USA
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Hi all,

My name's Ben, mostly based in the South Bay area of CA where I work, otherwise home in Colorado Springs.
I live in a self converted 2008 Sprinter 2500 RWD with my partner and our dog, and also have an old '93 Toyota Pickup 4x4 for more serious trails.
Intermediate overlanding experience, mechanic and fabricator by trade who's always enjoyed being as far from civilization as possible.
Nice to meet you all!

hrichard

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger III

Camden, DE, USA
First Name
HARRY
Last Name
RICHARD
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3UVV
Hi all,

My name's Ben, mostly based in the South Bay area of CA where I work, otherwise home in Colorado Springs.
I live in a self converted 2008 Sprinter 2500 RWD with my partner and our dog, and also have an old '93 Toyota Pickup 4x4 for more serious trails.
Intermediate overlanding experience, mechanic and fabricator by trade who's always enjoyed being as far from civilization as possible.
Nice to meet you all!
Hi Ben! Welcome from Delmarva!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all,

Nice to meet you all!
Hello Ben, welcome to Overland Bound.

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi all,

Nice to meet you all!
Hi Ben

Welcome to the OB community from us in France

Cheers Paul and Nicky

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi all,

Nice to meet you all!
Hi Ben and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi all,

Nice to meet you all!
Hallo Ben
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N