Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello!
New to overlanding world so im just a nerd
Name is Carlos
Rig: 1992 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer

Im still new so im taking it step by step and plan to move to the states later and build up my rig.
Hi Carlos,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, that Bronco is looking awesome.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

hrichard

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger III

Camden, DE, USA
First Name
HARRY
Last Name
RICHARD
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3UVV
Hello!
Name is Carlos

Im still new so im taking it step by step and plan to move to the states later and build up my rig.
Hi Carlos!

Welcome from the Delmarva peninsula on the east coast!

Harry

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Hello!
Name is Carlos

Hello Charles! Welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello!
Name is Carlos

Hallo Charles
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello!
Name is Carlos

Greetings Carlos, welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello!
Name is Carlos

Hello and welcome to the OB family.

TalkingJeep

Rank I

Contributor III

Central Virginia
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Emr
Hi, I'm Mike aka GreatCJ8
I've always loved camping. Most of it has been car camping of some sort or another. Of late has been dispersed camping in the George Washington National Forest in my AWD CRV & now that its restomod is done, in my jeep scrambler. My dog & I fit perfectly in the back with an airmattress that fits snug in the bed. Above that I'm mounting 2 crossmembers & a luggage basket ontop & moving the spare up top.
Inside I'm going to test setting up my one tigris tent & instead of poles, tying it under the crossmembers. If it works = Super easy overlanding. If not we can still sleep in the bed for 2 seasons that don't have mosquitos. As far as getting my glampy wife camping I'll need a trailer with HVAC for the other 2 seasons =)
So here is the base model, once advertised as the OG SUV-
I got the overland bug BAD from the Idaho Overland Movie on youtube & have since started an insta page around jeeping 4x4, overlanding, bacon, fires, dogs, scotch/ repeat
profile2023.png
20231103_134113.jpg
20231223_174546.jpg

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

I've always loved camping. Most of it has been car camping of some sort or another. Of late has been dispersed camping in the George Washington National Forest in my AWD CRV & now that its restomod is done, in my jeep scrambler. My dog & I fit perfectly in the back with an airmattress that fits snug in the bed. Above that I'm mounting 2 crossmembers & a luggage basket ontop & moving the spare up top.
Inside I'm going to test setting up my one tigris tent & instead of poles, tying it under the crossmembers. If it works = Super easy overlanding. If not we can still sleep in the bed for 2 seasons that don't have mosquitos. As far as getting my glampy wife camping I'll need a trailer with HVAC for the other 2 seasons =)
I got the overland bug BAD from the Idaho Overland Movie on youtube & have since started an insta page around jeeping 4x4, overlanding, bacon, fires, dogs, scotch/ repeat
View attachment 277128
View attachment 277129
View attachment 277130
Hallo Mike
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

DrMooseShroom

Rank II

Traveler III

Palmer, AK, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
OBriant
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hi, I am OB. Currently, we live in Palmer, Alaska, but are heading on a relocation overlanding trip to South Carolina March 30th, 2024.

Grew up in PNW, near Eatonville, WA, with lots of wheeling experiences in those areas. Military background with minimalist and backcountry experience.

Now, I am more mellow, especially when only one rig on the trail and its just my wife and 14yr old pup.

We have a 2019 4Runner TRD ORP, that has just turned into a more capable overlanding rig (lift, tires, ridiculous electronics mounts, dual batteries, fridge, etc... pics in current state and more to come durimg the next weeks).

Looking forward to being part of the community and wish I found this earlier in my planning!
Welcome! I’m in Ohio but heading south in couple months then heading out west. Maybe we will cross paths!
Hi, OVRLANDnoob! We made it to Pegosas Springs, CO so far. Canada produce some awesome northern lights, WA had great forest roads, Oregon Leslie Gulch was awesome, then spent a few days in Moab. Left Hurrah Pass area earlier today.

Still on track for April 13th in South Carolina.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
View attachment 277128
View attachment 277129
View attachment 277130
Hello Mike, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
View attachment 277128
View attachment 277129
View attachment 277130
Hi Mike and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 277128
View attachment 277129
View attachment 277130
Welcome To Overland Bound Mike
In my parts of the country that 8 is a rare item, looking good!
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
View attachment 277128
View attachment 277129
View attachment 277130
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello!
Name is Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

View attachment 277128
View attachment 277129
View attachment 277130
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky