Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New to the board! Been camping and wheeling for 20 years, fairly new to the overloading. Mostly truck camp out of our tow rig, 2001 Ford F250 7.3L. We have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler and a 1969 Jeepster Commando. Our truck is outfitted with a 23 Zero RTT, 23 Zero 270 awning, shower setup with hot water, 20 gallon tank, solar, inverter, and rear seat delete.
Greetings Adam, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New to the board, for the most part, new to off roading. Did a light build on a 97' Cherokee a decade ago, which was replaced with a 2002 Nissan Xterra SC 4x4, that was lightly offroaded.

Just added my 2012 Audi Q7 Diesel build to the rig build page. It's going up 3", on 33's.

When we finish that, we'll be working on lifting our Ford Lightning EV, and figuring out some powering solutions for it, to make it a home away from home, likely with a built up trailer, extra battery pack, and mobile panel system.
Greetings Shawn, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey, everyone. I'm Cole. I'm currently living on living on the east coast of North Carolina. I have a 2 door JL Willys in a manual. My experience is limited to a lot field ops in the Marine Corpse. Semper Fi everyone.
Hallo Cole
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey, everyone. I'm Cole. I'm currently living on living on the east coast of North Carolina. I have a 2 door JL Willys in a manual. My experience is limited to a lot field ops in the Marine Corpse. Semper Fi everyone.
Hi Cole,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Cole, welcome to Overland Bound. God bless you for your service.
:-)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound
Nothing like a six speed anti theft device ;-)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I'm a new Member from Minnesota that is totally new to camping and overland adventures. Looking for ideas on how to create the perfect setup for my 2012 Suburban.

Let the Adventures begin!
Hi Mitch,

You will find plenty of ideas and valuable information regarding different setups here. The most important thing is to be prepared and then get out and explore. Enjoy!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Cole, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I'm a new Member from Minnesota that is totally new to camping and overland adventures. Looking for ideas on how to create the perfect setup for my 2012 Suburban.

Let the Adventures begin!
Greetings Mitch, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
New member from Northern California. I have a 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel w/eco diesel. I’m new to modifying vehicles, love the outdoors, so hopefully going to learn. Thanks for having me.
Hi Bryan,

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern