Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Guys,
Jacob from Hampton Roads, VA
Ive got a 2020 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 manual lifted 3inch on 33s, 2003 Toyota Sequoia 2wd lifted 3in with 33s and a tepui 4person tent on the roof, and just picked up a M416ish trailer clone that I will finish into a RTT trailer
Done some off-roading with the Tacoma down in the Florida panhandle but never really overlanded besides just using my RTT to camp a few times
Welcome To Overland Bound
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New Member:

Jack Belew
Experience: a decent amount of off-roading in different vehicles

currently in a 2022 Ram 2500 tradesman with a few upgrades (bumpers, winch, tires). It is my tow rig/ work truck/ off-road/ camping vehicle. Have a Jeep LJ in the garage, bone stock. Hoping to meet some people from the Alabama area to make some trips with. Here’s a recent campsite setup photo. Historically I’ve been all about the vehicles but lately I’m getting really into the camping.
View attachment 261481
Hello Jack, welcome to Overland Bound.

Trd22Grnmachine

Rank III

Contributor III

Fairfield, Solano County, California, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Ces
Member #

My name is Danny,
It all started exactly a year ago. I purchased a 2022 Toyota 4Runner Off Road and things have not been the same. Been trying to be out as much as possible to explore and travel to roads that are only traveled with clearance. My bucket list has grown over the year on places I want to go. I'm hoping that this will get me in contacted people looking for the same.
I look forward to this new adventure and trading knowledge and trails I have been.

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

My name is Danny,
It all started exactly a year ago. I purchased a 2022 Toyota 4Runner Off Road and things have not been the same. Been trying to be out as much as possible to explore and travel to roads that are only traveled with clearance. My bucket list has grown over the year on places I want to go. I'm hoping that this will get me in contacted people looking for the same.
I look forward to this new adventure and trading knowledge and trails I have been.
Hallo Dan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
My name is Danny,
Hello Danny, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Danny,
Welcome to Overland Bound Danny
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in Livermore that meets monthly, they can be found on the map and calendar.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Likes_to_Wander

Rank II

Contributor II

Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

Good morning! I am widowed and semi retired. I work PT at the REI in Pittsburgh. I have been off-roading for a couple of years now and after dealing with a few health issues I am using my car, Stormy, to travel and explore. My plans are to travel by myself or with a group and explore an area. I believe long distance hiking is part of my past so I plan on taking her to areas and camping and day hiking. I enjoy cycling and have done multi day trips and hoping to merge these hobbies.
Stormy is a 2019 Subaru Forester which I have been modding for the past couple of years. She is fully armored and enjoys getting muddy.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey ya'll. My name is Peter. I'm just beginning a build out for my 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Hoping to meet some cool people and keep everyone updated on the build progress.
Hey Peter, where at in the great PNW are you from. It would help us know so we can put you in touch with local members.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Located in the Puget Sound, on JBLM. Driving a NEARLY bone stock 2003 Toyota 4Runner SR5 (I console myself with the knowledge that it’s TECHNICALLY a Hilux Surf in left hand drive).
I’ve done a lot of mobility work through the Army, but very little vehicle based stuff on the civilian side.
Welcome to Overland Bound. @OTH Overland is your local contact.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New Member:

Jack Belew
Experience: a decent amount of off-roading in different vehicles

currently in a 2022 Ram 2500 tradesman with a few upgrades (bumpers, winch, tires). It is my tow rig/ work truck/ off-road/ camping vehicle. Have a Jeep LJ in the garage, bone stock. Hoping to meet some people from the Alabama area to make some trips with. Here’s a recent campsite setup photo. Historically I’ve been all about the vehicles but lately I’m getting really into the camping.
View attachment 261481
Greetings Jack, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
My name is Danny,
Greetings Danny, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Good morning! I am widowed and semi retired. I work PT at the REI in Pittsburgh. I have been off-roading for a couple of years now and after dealing with a few health issues I am using my car, Stormy, to travel and explore. My plans are to travel by myself or with a group and explore an area. I believe long distance hiking is part of my past so I plan on taking her to areas and camping and day hiking. I enjoy cycling and have done multi day trips and hoping to merge these hobbies.
Stormy is a 2019 Subaru Forester which I have been modding for the past couple of years. She is fully armored and enjoys getting muddy.
Greetings Ronald, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
My name is Danny,
Hi Danny and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Ronald and welcome to Overland Bound!

That is a nice Subi. Enjoy your trips with that rig.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Enthusiast I

Schertz, Guadalupe County, Texas, United States
First Name
jonathan
Last Name
bransford
My rig is kinda stupid it is a lowered 2006 Ford focus zx3 five speed nothing special done to it. Slept in the back of it a few times, getting back into MTB since my new job I have a set schedule and able to explore on the weekends. Current goals are going to build a small trailer to pull behind it with gear. The ultimate goal is to get an outback wilderness.

I live in Schertz TX

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Ronald
Welcome to OBO
Nice looking Forester
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

My rig is kinda stupid it is a lowered 2006 Ford focus zx3 five speed nothing special done to it. Slept in the back of it a few times, getting back into MTB since my new job I have a set schedule and able to explore on the weekends. Current goals are going to build a small trailer to pull behind it with gear. The ultimate goal is to get an outback wilderness.

I live in Schertz TX
Hallo Jonathan
Welcome to OBO
All cars counts
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N