David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.
Hey Guys! So super excited to join up with you on the greatest adventure called Life! A bit about me...from South Carolina, will be making La Grande, OR my new home in a week. Haven't been active in the outdoors in quite some time, but over the moon to get back to it. Looking forward to new faces and friends. Thanks in advance!
Hey Erin, Welcome to the PNW. Looking forward to adventuring with you.

MGpoolguy82

Rank V

Pathfinder III

Carmichael, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grenier
Member #

Hi! Currently live in Nebraska, but travel frequency to the southwest and Colorado, where I grew up in the Cañon City/Salida/Westcliffe area. I don’t really know how to rate my experience really, but I’ve spent a lot of years driving the high passes around Buena Vista and Westcliffe, just not as frequently as I’d like to. Previously went through a bunch of CJs and Wranglers and an H3, but whereas I’m spending a lot of time on the interstate now, use a full size Silverado. Mostly stock. A little suspension work, wheels and tires, couple minor things is about it for now.
Welcome to OB!. You got some awesome looking rigs. Mike from northern cali.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Live in Central Iowa but travel twice a year to overland in the Ozark National Forest in NW Arkansas. Hoping to explore the west in the future (CO, MT, WY, etc.) Currently wheeling a 2015 JKU Rubicon on 35's.
View attachment 261121
Hi Mark,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

That's a nice looking Jeep.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Live in Central Iowa but travel twice a year to overland in the Ozark National Forest in NW Arkansas. Hoping to explore the west in the future (CO, MT, WY, etc.) Currently wheeling a 2015 JKU Rubicon on 35's.
View attachment 261121
Hallo Mark
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
View attachment 261121
Hello Mark, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Helle everyone!
My name is Samuel, I’m from southern Quebec, Canada. I drive a 2021 Wrangler Rubicon.
Welcome To Overland Bound Samuel
Good looking Rubicon!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone I'm Andre. I'm from South Carolina, USA. I'm new to the game I'm willing to soak up alot information and enjoy the trails with you all. I'm currently in a building phase.
Welcome To Overland Bound Andre.
Here is a page that might help you with your rig. Full Sized Rigs
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Contributor I

Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Heminger
Hello thanks for adding me to the group.
My name is Samuel I love in Fontana ,ca I am a novice overlander but experienced camper. My rig is a 2017 ram 2500 cummins 4x4 it rolls on 37's and is pretty capable for most of everything we do as a family or with our camping families. I have a softtopper but am looking to upgrade to an rsi smartcap one day.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 261121
Welcome to Overland Bound
The Ozark's have some great wheeling but if you come west its a whole different experience. Good looking JKU!
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello thanks for adding me to the group.
My name is Samuel I love in Fontana ,ca I am a novice overlander but experienced camper. My rig is a 2017 ram 2500 cummins 4x4 it rolls on 37's and is pretty capable for most of everything we do as a family or with our camping families. I have a softtopper but am looking to upgrade to an rsi smartcap one day.
Welcome to Overland Bound Samuel,
Check out this page Full Sized Rigs
Don't hesitate to contact the SoCal Local Expert @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®