Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all I'm Travis and brand new to the overlanding world. I come from the rock crawling world in my 87 toyota 4runner or what was left of it... lol . I live in Granbury tx and look forward to exploring not only texas but the surrounding states aswell. I finally gave in and sold my rock rig and started converting my 99 chevy silverado for overlanding. Here is a few pics.
Hallo Travis
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all I'm Travis and brand new to the overlanding world. I come from the rock crawling world in my 87 toyota 4runner or what was left of it... lol . I live in Granbury tx and look forward to exploring not only texas but the surrounding states aswell. I finally gave in and sold my rock rig and started converting my 99 chevy silverado for overlanding. Here is a few pics.
Hi Travis and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Welcome to the OB Community from PA!

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
Welcome aboard to the OB community from Illinois. Good luck on your overland build.

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Hey Travis, welcome to Overland Bound!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Welcome to Overland Bound

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Travis, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi! Jerry here in the Los Angeles area with a '17 4x4 Sprinter, getting into overlanding to spend time out in nature with my now 2 yr old son.

Would like to learn more about dispersed camping. Thanks!
Hi Jerry and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Hi! Jerry here in the Los Angeles area with a '17 4x4 Sprinter, getting into overlanding to spend time out in nature with my now 2 yr old son.

Hey Jerry, welcome to Overland Bound - and that’s so cool you’re getting into overlanding to spend time in nature with your son!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Travis (@tblewett ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas.

There are a few DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet & Ft Worth West Meetup

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Spacemunkey

Rank I

Contributor III

Queen Creek, AZ, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
rivera
Hello all! not only new to overlanding but also new to offroading also! just bought my first offroad vehicle a 2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland and already started getting her all kitted out! but here is some info on myself:

Rig: 2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Experience: not much at all but love learning as i go!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all! not only new to overlanding but also new to offroading also! just bought my first offroad vehicle a 2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland and already started getting her all kitted out! but here is some info on myself:

Hallo Pete
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Hey Pete, welcome to Overland Bound - and welcome also to overlanding and off-roading! Sounds like you got yourself a very capable rig for both! Enjoy!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Pete and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy