Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there, I am Kim and I have always been an outdoorsy chick due to being in the outdoors camping, fishing and hiking my whole life... I’m from North of Seattle, WA

Overlanding and Off-roading became real about 3 years after I purchased my Purple 2018 Jeep Rubicon!!

I’ve been Overlanding for almost 2 years now. I love the freedom and adventure it brings and I’m always looking forward to meeting new trail family, traveling and seeing the outdoors in a 4Wheel point of view.

My vehicle is a Purple 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JKU edition. By the way her name is Rubi... As for Modifications...she has a 2 1/2” lift, 35” BFG K02’s and She drives like a Cadillac!!

Rubi is definitely not a pavement princess and has gotten dirty on many trails over the past 2 years!! I have 2 older big dogs (ages 13 yrs & 11yrs) Keeta & Blaze who love to go for rides!! They’ve been on every trip!!

Mark and I Started out with ground tent, coolers and a lot of totes…. but soon after we started overlanding we upgraded to a RTT, and love it! We also have a fridge/freezer, and just changed over from kitchen totes to building a camp box so everything is in one box. We Also added a diesel heater that works great for when we do winter camping!!

I am Very anxious to get out there. My main goal is to be outdoors and living my best life having fun and meeting new people!

Opinions and advice are greatly appreciated!
Welcome To Overland Bound
@M Rose is the Regional Director who can get you in touch with a Member Representative for local information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Hello there. I have been interested in off-roading since i was a kid. I now find myself in the position to actually start over-landing, as i love camping as well. I hope to learn a lot from everyone!!

A friend of mine is on this journey with me, he just picked up a 2022 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk (im kinda jealous). So anything taught to me will in turn be taught to him.

Vehicle-2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello there. I have been interested in off-roading since i was a kid. I now find myself in the position to actually start over-landing, as i love camping as well. I hope to learn a lot from everyone!!

A friend of mine is on this journey with me, he just picked up a 2022 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk (im kinda jealous). So anything taught to me will in turn be taught to him.

Greetings Jesse, welcome to Overland Bound!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi there, I am Kim and I have always been an outdoorsy chick due to being in the outdoors camping, fishing and hiking my whole life... I’m from North of Seattle, WA

Overlanding and Off-roading became real about 3 years after I purchased my Purple 2018 Jeep Rubicon!!

I’ve been Overlanding for almost 2 years now. I love the freedom and adventure it brings and I’m always looking forward to meeting new trail family, traveling and seeing the outdoors in a 4Wheel point of view.

My vehicle is a Purple 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JKU edition. By the way her name is Rubi... As for Modifications...she has a 2 1/2” lift, 35” BFG K02’s and She drives like a Cadillac!!

Rubi is definitely not a pavement princess and has gotten dirty on many trails over the past 2 years!! I have 2 older big dogs (ages 13 yrs & 11yrs) Keeta & Blaze who love to go for rides!! They’ve been on every trip!!

Mark and I Started out with ground tent, coolers and a lot of totes…. but soon after we started overlanding we upgraded to a RTT, and love it! We also have a fridge/freezer, and just changed over from kitchen totes to building a camp box so everything is in one box. We Also added a diesel heater that works great for when we do winter camping!!

I am Very anxious to get out there. My main goal is to be outdoors and living my best life having fun and meeting new people!

Hello Kim, Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @OTH Overland is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Jesse and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

AT4OB

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Connecticut, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Selden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTS423
Service Branch
Army

Welcome!!! Enjoy the process of getting into overlanding, don’t wait for the RTT or 12v fridge to come in get out there and start exploring

AT4OB

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Connecticut, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Selden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTS423
Service Branch
Army
Current vehicle: 2021 Toyota Tundra
Overland experience: beginner

Why Over-landing: I love the out doors and want to get the family out of the house. I want to let my kids see the world.
Welcome to OB!! NC has a lot of great opportunities out there! I still consider myself a beginner and it’s been over a year! Enjoy the process and journey

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi.

Mike from Carmichael, CA.

Looking forward to meeting others and gaining knowledge, experience on the way. Any advice or suggestions on gear of all types is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2018 F150 4WD
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello OB!

Matt from Pearland, TX.

Rig #1: 2021 Ford F150 Powerboost - 32" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 18" matte black method wheels, 2.5" leveling kit, KB Voodoo bed rack, Decked system, etc.
Rig #2: 2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond - 4 door, hardtop, 32" AT on stock steelies
Rig #3: 2021 Taxa Woolly Bear Overland Trailer - Roam Vagabond XL RTT, Truma Fridge, Renogy Solar panels, etc. etc.

I would say we are a fairly experienced family. Visiting a lot of state parks, national parks, etc. but completely off-grid we are learning the tips/tricks. Always looking for a reason to get out, meet new people, and just be outside as much as possible.

F150 & Woolly Bear - full setup
View attachment 249280

F150 & Woolly Bear - packed up
View attachment 249281

Bronco & Woolly Bear
View attachment 249282
Hello Matt (@Aeon ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas.

The Houston area has this meetup here: Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking here a while finally decided to introduce myself. Old_school from the Jersey shore. Not sure I would consider myself an overlander or an off-roader or both. :) I have a 2 door wrangler JL , it’s to small to sleep in, so its tent camping in a Jeep on the beach, fishing. . Here is a 360 video of a relaxing sunday drive on the beach.. (yeah I know, hard to believe it’s New Jersey)

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey everyone!

New to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2013 Tundra Crewmax that I've been building out and it's gone through a few different phases so far. Joined to find some build ideas but also lend a hand since I work at Front Runner Outfitters. Recently sold my SnugTop shell and got a Front Runner Bed Rack. Will be building my own camper shell soon!View attachment 249406View attachment 249407View attachment 249408View attachment 249409

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My names Daniel and I'm from Charlotte,TN. Just getting started in the overland hobby although I've had jeeps for a long time and wheeled them from time to time. I have a 21 jeep gladiator mojave and a 01 jeep wrangler.The gladiator has a rtt and we have started using that lately. Looking to find new places to camp and meet people who like to do the same.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Current vehicle: 2021 Toyota Tundra
Overland experience: beginner

Why Over-landing: I love the out doors and want to get the family out of the house. I want to let my kids see the world.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

Welcome to Overland Bound

Modern.Hermit

Rank IV

Contributor II

Alabama
First Name
John
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Guess I should make one of these now. Hi there, I'm JD. I hail from the Southeast and live in what is probably the best part of Alabama. I daily drive my 2020 Toyota Tacoma SR5. I try to flirt with the line between fully capable, but also still affordable to commute to work or gettin the groceries. While I grew up riding dirt and muddy roads in South Alabama and Florida, I still consider myself a novice when it comes to offroading. I got very heavily into backpacking during college and have always loved the outdoors and nature. I got to walk through places like the Tetons backcountry or the Zion Wilderness and saw places I never thought a poor Alabama boy like me would ever get to experience. I've been following the Overland Bound approach for years starting back when I still drove a Nissan Rogue. Now that I'm settled into a career and can actually have some nice things, I've been easing into overlanding and just kinda got bit by the adventure bug. Between riding with friends I made on TacomaWorld and hanging around the good folks over in the Venture Unknown facebook group, I've been able to build up some confidence in being able to get out there and explore. I'm excited to keep learning and see where I can end up!

5098C4AE-7F71-4807-914E-FB1AFC5EECD9.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Guess I should make one of these now. Hi there, I'm JD. I hail from the Southeast and live in what is probably the best part of Alabama. I daily drive my 2020 Toyota Tacoma SR5. I try to flirt with the line between fully capable, but also still affordable to commute to work or gettin the groceries. While I grew up riding dirt and muddy roads in South Alabama and Florida, I still consider myself a novice when it comes to offroading. I got very heavily into backpacking during college and have always loved the outdoors and nature. I got to walk through places like the Tetons backcountry or the Zion Wilderness and saw places I never thought a poor Alabama boy like me would ever get to experience. I've been following the Overland Bound approach for years starting back when I still drove a Nissan Rogue. Now that I'm settled into a career and can actually have some nice things, I've been easing into overlanding and just kinda got bit by the adventure bug. Between riding with friends I made on TacomaWorld and hanging around the good folks over in the Venture Unknown facebook group, I've been able to build up some confidence in being able to get out there and explore. I'm excited to keep learning and see where I can end up!

View attachment 249753
Welcome To Overland Bound JD
Good looking rig!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

View attachment 249753
Welcome to the community ! That's a good looking taco!, If you ever find yourself in Colorado or need any advice or help please feel free to reach out! Everyone starts somewhere hopefully we get to meet up on trail in the future.