Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Uhmm... Good day :tearsofjoy:
Vehicle: 2012 Peugeot 2008
Experience: Minimum to absolutely zero
Love the outdoors, roadtrips and camping and well.... Why not combine them all.
Car is in major upgrade mode at the moment View attachment 247158
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hello, I’m Frank. I’m a lifelong overlander and spent many of my years with Land Rover Defenders and older Series models. I now have a Jeep Gladiator and I absolutely love it. We tow a Mission Overland Summit trailer with it and spend a good amount of time exploring our local desert regions. I look forward to getting to know some likeminded people through this app!
Welcome to Overland Bound. Great set up!

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thanks for letting me in, we are looking forward to having an adventure or two... We are planning to go hit the Black Hills this spring and then travel the lower 48 over the summer.
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander
2019 Chevy 3500 DRW with slide in camper as a flat towing vehicle

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hi, my name is Oliver. I am from Worms, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany and my vehicle is a Jeep Liberty KJ with several modifications. I grew up with camping, have experience in outdoor, trekking and canoeing and some experience off-road. My plan is to get my little KJ ready for overland trips in Europe and I like to find people to connect.

Greetings
Oliver

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hi folks, I'm Joe and have great hopes of learning new stuff. My first 4 wheel vehicle was a 1958 CJ-5 with a blown engine. My Dad's mechanic helped me put a rebuilt 283 back in the days when there were no adapter kits. I grew up in Central Florida before Disney moved in. I've had 9 CJ 5's over the years, 74 FJ 40 that eventually had 350 transplanted along with a 400 Turbo Hydro and a really short rear drive shaft. A 49 CJ2A with a 360 AMC and several other flat fenders with different set up. #1 son built a 65 CJ 5 with a 350 that would whip the pants off 5.0 mustangs up to 70 where it ran out of gears. I believe I had the first 1970 Blazer in Phoenix and it pulled me and a horse trailer up on the Rim almost weekly when I was in town. That became a 72 long bed K 20 with a camper until I got moved to NC in 73 and no fourby until I got my 74 FJ that I took to Turkey. Only got stuck once there and it took 2 Turkish tractors and bunch of kids to get me out. Came back to MD (not by choice) and it took me 33 years to escape that place. We did take a 3 year vacation in Homer, AK and I flew for Cook Inlet Aviation and we had a matched pair of diesel F250's in 4 wd. We came back with a kid...other than fishing , hunting and flying not much else to do. The economy was awful so we went back to MD and I retired in 2000 and did military/intel consulting for the US Gov't and various contractors. I moved to Sandpoint, ID in 2010, wife retired in 2013. I can't afford Toyota's anymore as a poor retired guy so I have a 2008 Frontier Super Cab 6' bed and there is a 2010 Xterra around here somewhere. Oh...there is a 1958 (first year) Forward Control 150 in the hanger waiting to be buffed up and a little work done. I've ridden motorcycles since I was 14 and I'm down to 6 or 7, Harley, 1250 Bandit, DRZ 400, Honda NC750 DCT, TW 200, 74 CT 90 we rebuilt Honda ATV and a 21 700 Pioneer. Wife died 2 month's ago after 40 years of partner and friendship and lots of great adventures in all 50 states and 28 countries. Other than the above it's been a pretty dull life and I'm looking for adventure...got any to spare???

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hi folks, I'm Joe and have great hopes of learning new stuff. My first 4 wheel vehicle was a 1958 CJ-5 with a blown engine. My Dad's mechanic helped me put a rebuilt 283 back in the days when there were no adapter kits. I grew up in Central Florida before Disney moved in. I've had 9 CJ 5's over the years, 74 FJ 40 that eventually had 350 transplanted along with a 400 Turbo Hydro and a really short rear drive shaft. A 49 CJ2A with a 360 AMC and several other flat fenders with different set up. #1 son built a 65 CJ 5 with a 350 that would whip the pants off 5.0 mustangs up to 70 where it ran out of gears. I believe I had the first 1970 Blazer in Phoenix and it pulled me and a horse trailer up on the Rim almost weekly when I was in town. That became a 72 long bed K 20 with a camper until I got moved to NC in 73 and no fourby until I got my 74 FJ that I took to Turkey. Only got stuck once there and it took 2 Turkish tractors and bunch of kids to get me out. Came back to MD (not by choice) and it took me 33 years to escape that place. We did take a 3 year vacation in Homer, AK and I flew for Cook Inlet Aviation and we had a matched pair of diesel F250's in 4 wd. We came back with a kid...other than fishing , hunting and flying not much else to do. The economy was awful so we went back to MD and I retired in 2000 and did military/intel consulting for the US Gov't and various contractors. I moved to Sandpoint, ID in 2010, wife retired in 2013. I can't afford Toyota's anymore as a poor retired guy so I have a 2008 Frontier Super Cab 6' bed and there is a 2010 Xterra around here somewhere. Oh...there is a 1958 (first year) Forward Control 150 in the hanger waiting to be buffed up and a little work done. I've ridden motorcycles since I was 14 and I'm down to 6 or 7, Harley, 1250 Bandit, DRZ 400, Honda NC750 DCT, TW 200, 74 CT 90 we rebuilt Honda ATV and a 21 700 Pioneer. Wife died 2 month's ago after 40 years of partner and friendship and lots of great adventures in all 50 states and 28 countries. Other than the above it's been a pretty dull life and I'm looking for adventure...got any to spare???
Joe

Welcome to OB form Ohio...!

ArtillaRey

Rank 0

Contributor I

Harford County, MD, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Drummond
Hey everyone, I'm Ray. I've been doing the off road thing since I got my Wrangler in 2016. Did a lot of off road parks and recently found out about overlanding and am exploring it.

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it! - Attached

2) Located in Edgewood, MD (Harford County)

3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.) - 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport

4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!) - Novice

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everyone, I'm Ray. I've been doing the off road thing since I got my Wrangler in 2016. Did a lot of off road parks and recently found out about overlanding and am exploring it.

4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!) - Novice
Hallo Ray
Welcome to OBO
From Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

Welcome to Overland Bound

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E

Welcome Ray!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Ray, welcome to Overland Bound.

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

Welcome to OB. Have a great year and even better adventures...!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome To Overland Bound
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Ray,

Nice Jeep!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Ray, welcome to Overland Bound!

G. Granier

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Marrero, La
First Name
Gilbert
Last Name
Granier
G.Granier (66)
Marrero, LA on the Westbank of Mississippi from New Orleans
In the Marines I was in motor transport in South California and drove out road a lot. In 2005 owned a Jeep Wrangler and mud is in this area.  i’m getting old, so I moved to a more comfortable vehicle.
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude

Attachments

FMotley

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Chula Vista, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Motley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7RBY
Service Branch
USMC
G.Granier (66)
In the Marines I was in motor transport in South California and drove out road a lot. In 2005 owned a Jeep Wrangler and mud is in this area.  i’m getting old, so I moved to a more comfortable vehicle.
I was also in Motor T in South Carolina! I was with MWSS-273 at the MCAS Beaufort. Semper Fi!

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
G.Granier (66)
Semper Fi - See you on the trails...!