Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hello there -

I'm a new member but a long time YouTube viewer.

Pic - attached
Location - Fort Worth., TX
Rig - 2010 Ford Raptor
Experience - can be subjective, but I've roamed and done some stuff here and there :) fully self contained except for a shower system (yet).

I've built the rig solo and very pleased so far. Not many Raptors in the overland community but starting to see some pop up recently. I'm representing the Gen 1's.

Pic of this weekends trip (not the best iPhone camera)View attachment 245922
Hello! and welcome to the group! Im in the Boerne area (San Antonio) let's know if you need anything!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Thanks for the add. I am in the Hillcountry area of Texas. My rig is a Gladiator on 35’s with a High Altitude XT50 trailer. Novice to overlanding although I spend a lot of time camping on our deer lease. View attachment 245892
Hello! and welcome to the group! Im in the Boerne area (San Antonio) let's know if you need anything! What part of the hill country are you in?
Im driving an army green 4runner with RTT onto. maybe we've past each other.

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hello! and welcome to the group! Im in the Boerne area (San Antonio) let's know if you need anything!
Hi all! My name is Tanner, and I'm from Fort Worth, TX. I'm fairly new to offroading/overlanding - my mom has had a Jeep Wrangler Sport for a few years and I've ridden along with her down some dirt roads and OHV parks. I've also done some backpacking but was always intrigued by the possibilities of vehicle-based camping. After a few years of research and debate, I decided to dive right in and got a 2022 Colorado ZR2 Bison this March and have been loving it! While looking around the OB app I found Merus Adventure Park on the map, and my girlfriend and I took our first trip out there a few weekends ago and had a blast. I look forward to learning more and building up my skills to match the capabilities of the truck!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey everyone!
My name is Phil and I'm in West Texas. I drive a 2019 4runner. We have tent camped our whole lives. I've been a car nerd since a teenager like most of us. Am fairly proficient in fixing things on the fly and usually have the tools to do it on hand. That has given our little squad to venture further off the beaten path in the quest of silence in the woods. Getting there in a cool rig is just a bonus.
I'm not rock crawling or mudding guy. Our goal is to have all we need in a smaller package than an f250 haha. Have been stalking overland/offroad forums for a long time and have finally decided to get involved.
Stoked to be here and can't wait to help in any way possible.
Hello! and welcome to the group! Im in the Boerne area (San Antonio) let us know if you need anything!

Buck_f0d2b7

Rank IV

Member I

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Buck
Last Name
Bybee
Member #

Hi all! My name is Tanner, and I'm from Fort Worth, TX. I'm fairly new to offroading/overlanding - my mom has had a Jeep Wrangler Sport for a few years and I've ridden along with her down some dirt roads and OHV parks. I've also done some backpacking but was always intrigued by the possibilities of vehicle-based camping. After a few years of research and debate, I decided to dive right in and got a 2022 Colorado ZR2 Bison this March and have been loving it! While looking around the OB app I found Merus Adventure Park on the map, and my girlfriend and I took our first trip out there a few weekends ago and had a blast. I look forward to learning more and building up my skills to match the capabilities of the truck!
Welcome to the group! I’m in Fort Worth area also (River Oaks) . The guys up here are fantastic and lots of info… so just ask if you need anything….
Buck

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all, new to the group and located near Atlanta, GA. We are in a Jeep JKUR and generally are exploring in the Southeast. I'm definitely not new to being in the outdoors or working on vehicles but am far from an expert. Looking forward to connecting with others in the region and sharing the hobby.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Nice setup
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
@AdventureWithDanan is the Southeast Director, he can help with regional information.
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings & Salutations -

I'm a new member but a long time YouTube viewer & ResearcherView attachment 245951.

Pic - attached
Location - Salt Lake City, UT
Rig - 2022 Chevrolet ZR2 Bison
Experience - Beginner, We have done alot of local trips to get used to the rig, we recently did a run out to Death Valley NP & Joshua Tree NP in late october.

I've built the rig mostly solo. My Gf & I usually work together on the easier stuff where I am more mechanically Inclined.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Great looking rig!!
Could you edit your profile to include a city or town, that way the app and members can get your local information. Thanks
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello there -

Pic - attached
Rig - 2010 Ford Raptor
Experience - can be subjective, but I've roamed and done some stuff here and there :) fully self contained except for a shower system (yet).

I've built the rig solo and very pleased so far. Not many Raptors in the overland community but starting to see some pop up recently. I'm representing the Gen 1's.

Pic of this weekends trip (not the best iPhone camera)View attachment 245922
Welcome to Overland Bound
@socialpants is also a Raptor enthusiast, he has some stories.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some great local contacts are; in Texas @Roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO

Olen

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Stillwater, OK, USA
First Name
Olen
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound! My sister lives in Fort Worth so I’m down that way from Stillwater, OK fairly often.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings & Salutations -

I'm a new member but a long time YouTube viewer & ResearcherView attachment 245951.

Pic - attached
Location - Salt Lake City, UT
Rig - 2022 Chevrolet ZR2 Bison
Experience - Beginner, We have done alot of local trips to get used to the rig, we recently did a run out to Death Valley NP & Joshua Tree NP in late october.

I've built the rig mostly solo. My Gf & I usually work together on the easier stuff where I am more mechanically Inclined.
Greetings Shane, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey all, new to the group and located near Atlanta, GA. We are in a Jeep JKUR and generally are exploring in the Southeast. I'm definitely not new to being in the outdoors or working on vehicles but am far from an expert. Looking forward to connecting with others in the region and sharing the hobby.
Greetings Gary, welcome to Overland Bound!

socialpants

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast I

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6OIW
Hello there -

Pic - attached
Rig - 2010 Ford Raptor

Pic of this weekends trip (not the best iPhone camera)
Welcome to the community, Les! Happy to chat about Overland Raptor stuff anytime.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Homebase: Central California

Vehicle: 2019 Ford F150

Camping from vehicles and enjoying the great outdoors since I was a kid. Love exploring, and experiencing new adventures by two and four wheels. Glad to find this community of like minded individuals who enjoy the outdoors as I do.
Welcome to OB. We have meetings in Visalia CA and we camp above Fresno CA and Visalia CA and sometimes other far places. We have another snow camping trip coming in January and you are welcome to join us. Watch the Rally point for information.
Welcome to OB.