Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everyone:

1) Redondo Beach, CA

2) Just starting a 2005 4Runner rig build. Has 53k original miles on it. Wheels & tires done, suspension, RTT & Prinsu waiting to be installed

3) Experience: Novice to overlanding but a lot of experience camping/outdoor due to being a published landscape photographer and automotive commercial cinematographer (Film commercials in the past for Toyota, Mazda, Ford, McLaren)

Excited to be part of the community and would love to share tips in the forums on how everyone can shoot better content for their adventures. @im_jasonanthony
Hallo Jason
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi everyone!
New member here from Reno, NV.

I bought my Tacoma 6 months ago with the intention of building it out to do some exploring and some adventuring in the surrounding area.
Slowing progressing my build and learning as I go.
It's my Daily Driver as well...so I try to be methodical with what I put on it.

I hope to learn from all you guys/gals and maybe meet up one day.

2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - Lunar Rock
Hi Mark, welcome to Overland Bound from southern CA. I think if your progress is slow you are doing it right. I for one, am still learning as I go. Good luck.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hello Everyone. New overlanding dreamer here from Dubai.
Land Cruiser 200 (2014) with dobinson 2” suspension and Cooper 285/70/17 tires. It’s my daily driver and adventure tool. Planning to equip it for overlandino adventures in the region.
Here to learn and share.
Mohammed
Welcome to Overland Bound Mohammed.

Silver Rover

Rank V

Member III

Montgomery, Texas, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Hey everyone:

1) Redondo Beach, CA

2) Just starting a 2005 4Runner rig build. Has 53k original miles on it. Wheels & tires done, suspension, RTT & Prinsu waiting to be installed

3) Experience: Novice to overlanding but a lot of experience camping/outdoor due to being a published landscape photographer and automotive commercial cinematographer (Film commercials in the past for Toyota, Mazda, Ford, McLaren)

Excited to be part of the community and would love to share tips in the forums on how everyone can shoot better content for their adventures. @im_jasonanthony
Welcome Aboard from Texas

Silver Rover

Rank V

Member III

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Hello I've been following Overland Bound on Instagram and figured I'd take advantage of the tools this platform offers. I currently drive a 1996 Mitsubishi Montero LS with no other extra bells or whistles yet. I've done the GA traverse once in a 2006 Sequoia and have done Land Between The Lakes in a 2001 cherokee XJ. A couple buddies of mine will be tackling the trail again this upcoming Thanksgiving.

Silver Rover

Rank V

Member III

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

My name is Tyler.

1) Birmingham, AL
2) 100 series Land Cruiser. Recently bought it from my dad who bought it new in 2003.
3) I am new to off roading and I look forward to building up my land cruiser. I am a pretty avid cyclist (mtn & road), so I look forward to building a good camping vehicle that I can drive around the southeast to camp and cycle.

Glad to be apart of OB as it will be a good resource for me to learn from experienced overlanders.

atc250r

Rank I

Contributor I

Orange County, NY
First Name
John
Last Name
Ried
John
Orange County, NY
2022 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed SR5
Not a whole lot of overlanding experience but I've done plenty of camping and ttsilnriding on quads over the years.

I kind of stumbled across this site when someone posted about the TNJT on a Tacoma message board. Looking forward to doing some exploring with my wife in the spring and traversing the TNJT too.

20221011_170505.jpg

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
John
Orange County, NY
Not a whole lot of overlanding experience but I've done plenty of camping and ttsilnriding on quads over the years.

I kind of stumbled across this site when someone posted about the TNJT on a Tacoma message board. Looking forward to doing some exploring with my wife in the spring and traversing the TNJT too.

View attachment 244994

Welcome to Overland Bound

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone:

1) Redondo Beach, CA

Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
John
Orange County, NY

View attachment 244994
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound.

Silver Rover

Rank V

Member III

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

John
Orange County, NY

View attachment 244994

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

John
Orange County, NY

View attachment 244994
Hallo John
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
John
Orange County, NY

View attachment 244994
Hello John and welcome to great OB

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello I've been following Overland Bound on Instagram and figured I'd take advantage of the tools this platform offers. I currently drive a 1996 Mitsubishi Montero LS with no other extra bells or whistles yet. I've done the GA traverse once in a 2006 Sequoia and have done Land Between The Lakes in a 2001 cherokee XJ. A couple buddies of mine will be tackling the trail again this upcoming Thanksgiving.
Hello Braden, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone:

1) Redondo Beach, CA

Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
John
Orange County, NY

View attachment 244994
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound!

anguilla1980

Rank 0

Contributor II

Kern, CA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Private
1) Sorry, no pictures as I'm just starting to build a rig from scratch
2) Kern County, California
3) Toyota 4runner, Tacoma, Land Cruiser or Lexus equivalent - I'm still searching for a used vehicle to purchase
4) Experienced

My name's Alex and I've been "adventuring" as I'll call it for 40 years + all over the world. It averages out to about 20 years outside the USA and 20 years in Southern/Central CA in the high desert.

I've recently moved back to the USA again so I have to build a new rig here from scratch. All of the supplies I have, just need a rig to carry/organize it. If I can buy someone's used rig that is in a high state of maintenance, that would be ideal.

Glad to be here!

Silver Rover

Rank V

Member III

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

3) Toyota 4runner, Tacoma, Land Cruiser or Lexus equivalent - I'm still searching for a used vehicle to purchase
4) Experienced

My name's Alex and I've been "adventuring" as I'll call it for 40 years + all over the world. It averages out to about 20 years outside the USA and 20 years in Southern/Central CA in the high desert.

I've recently moved back to the USA again so I have to build a new rig here from scratch. All of the supplies I have, just need a rig to carry/organize it. If I can buy someone's used rig that is in a high state of maintenance, that would be ideal.

Glad to be here!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
4) Experienced

Glad to be here!

Welcome to Overland Bound, Alex

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
4) Experienced

Glad to be here!
Hello Alex, welcome to Overland Bound.