Rank V

Member III

Montgomery, Texas, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Hi there I'm Mark I live with my wife of 47 years near Lake Conroe, just north of Houston, TX. I drive a 2021 Wrangler JL sport, 3.6, 8sp, 2.5 lift, 35 inch tires, 5:13 gears w front locker and pull a modified teardrop trailer with Timbren axle-less off road suspension. We are new to overlanding. Last year spent 2 weeks running in the Uray Colorado area. This year we spent 3+ week running parts of the continental between Denver and the Canadian border. Next summer it's 2+ months going to Alaska.
Sounds like an incredible trip!
So far they have all been incredible. Next summer to Alaska should be another fantastic trip.

Enthusiast III

Clare, Nova Scotia, Canada
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Bluhm
Greetings from the Sunshine Coast of Canada. Currently I am overlanding around Canada and live in my Class B van, Ella, full time. Also along for the journey is my 4Runner Gazoo and our canoe, Sally….yes I named my canoe.

Attachments

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Greetings from the Sunshine Coast of Canada. Currently I am overlanding around Canada and live in my Class B van, Ella, full time. Also along for the journey is my 4Runner Gazoo and our canoe, Sally….yes I named my canoe.

Michelle, Welcome to Overland Bound, looks like a great trip

JReichert11

Rank VI
Investor

Expedition Master I

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Reichert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6KWB
Thank fof thr invite..I'm
Russ johnson
Antioch,Ca
2020 jeep gladiator sport S
Stock..automatic..33in.tires

welcome Russ! If you haven’t yet, check out the east bay meet up. A great group of people and we tend to do a lot of fun trips :)
I enjoy camping/fishing...and
road-tripping...new to off roading
I would like to join a jeep club or a group to go off roading

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Michelle, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Michelle
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Toxicbatman

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Ronan, Lake County, Montana, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
McClure
Member #

Welcome from Big Sky Country, Montana.

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Hello Everyone! I'm Sam from San Diego and new to Off-Roading. 3 years ago I decided that I needed to get outdoors more often and get camping. The pandemic jammed up my plans for a bit with the car market, so I've been doing some backcountry camping in Joshua Tree. I was finally able to get an FJ Cruiser recently so looking forward to getting out on the road and experience some new sites.
Welcome to OB. Great platform, you will see. Best. Dimitri

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Thank fof thr invite..I'm
Russ johnson
Antioch,Ca
2020 jeep gladiator sport S
Stock..automatic..33in.tires
I enjoy camping/fishing...and
road-tripping...new to off roading
I would like to join a jeep club or a group to go off roading
Hello Russ, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Everyone! I'm Sam from San Diego and new to Off-Roading. 3 years ago I decided that I needed to get outdoors more often and get camping. The pandemic jammed up my plans for a bit with the car market, so I've been doing some backcountry camping in Joshua Tree. I was finally able to get an FJ Cruiser recently so looking forward to getting out on the road and experience some new sites.
Hello Sam, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Michelle, welcome to Overland Bound!

W1ND1G0

Rank V

Creator III

Auburn, AL, USA
First Name
Braden
Last Name
Adams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Windigo
Hello I've been following Overland Bound on Instagram and figured I'd take advantage of the tools this platform offers. I currently drive a 1996 Mitsubishi Montero LS with no other extra bells or whistles yet. I've done the GA traverse once in a 2006 Sequoia and have done Land Between The Lakes in a 2001 cherokee XJ. A couple buddies of mine will be tackling the trail again this upcoming Thanksgiving.

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello I've been following Overland Bound on Instagram and figured I'd take advantage of the tools this platform offers. I currently drive a 1996 Mitsubishi Montero LS with no other extra bells or whistles yet. I've done the GA traverse once in a 2006 Sequoia and have done Land Between The Lakes in a 2001 cherokee XJ. A couple buddies of mine will be tackling the trail again this upcoming Thanksgiving.
Hallo Braden
Welcome to OBO
Have a nice thanksgiving
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

W1ND1G0

Rank V

Creator III

Auburn, AL, USA
First Name
Braden
Last Name
Adams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Windigo
Hallo Braden
Welcome to OBO
Have a nice thanksgiving
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden
Thank you!!!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Braden, welcome to Overland Bound.

Jason_fbbfa9

Rank I

Member I

Redondo Beach, Los Angeles County, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Anthony
Member #

Hey everyone:

1) Redondo Beach, CA

2) Just starting a 2005 4Runner rig build. Has 53k original miles on it. Wheels & tires done, suspension, RTT & Prinsu waiting to be installed

3) Experience: Novice to overlanding but a lot of experience camping/outdoor due to being a published landscape photographer and automotive commercial cinematographer (Film commercials in the past for Toyota, Mazda, Ford, McLaren)

Excited to be part of the community and would love to share tips in the forums on how everyone can shoot better content for their adventures. @im_jasonanthony

Attachments

W1ND1G0

Rank V

Creator III

Auburn, AL, USA
First Name
Braden
Last Name
Adams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Windigo
Hello Braden, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thank you!!!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

Hey Braden, Welcome to Overland Bound

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey everyone:

1) Redondo Beach, CA

2) Just starting a 2005 4Runner rig build. Has 53k original miles on it. Wheels & tires done, suspension, RTT & Prinsu waiting to be installed

3) Experience: Novice to overlanding but a lot of experience camping/outdoor due to being a published landscape photographer and automotive commercial cinematographer (Film commercials in the past for Toyota, Mazda, Ford, McLaren)

Excited to be part of the community and would love to share tips in the forums on how everyone can shoot better content for their adventures. @im_jasonanthony
Welcome to Overland Bound, Jason