Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hi everyone. Paul from North Carolina, USA. Just bought a new Jeep Wrangler 4xe And plan to do some upgrades very soon. I've always been into overlanding and anything outdoors. I thought this would be a great way to keep my 10 and 12-year-old sons appreciation for the outdoors. Anything to get them away from their cell phones and computers.
Welcome to Overland Bound Paul

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone. Paul from North Carolina, USA. Just bought a new Jeep Wrangler 4xe And plan to do some upgrades very soon. I've always been into overlanding and anything outdoors. I thought this would be a great way to keep my 10 and 12-year-old sons appreciation for the outdoors. Anything to get them away from their cell phones and computers.
Hello Paul, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Paul
Welcome to OBO
Your kids will love it
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

WildHorses27

Rank II

Contributor III

Petaluma, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rotwein
Member #

Hey there!

Dan here and very excited to be part of the Overland Bound Community.

Rig: currently have a 2022 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak Hard top with the Hoss 2.0 package and some other goodies on order due to be built on June 6 after a long much anticipated wait.

I can’t wait to build my rig, get exploring and get involved with the community here!

Ms Teri

Rank II

Contributor III

Pullman, WA, USA
First Name
Teri
Last Name
Dunne
Member #

Hey there!

Rig: currently have a 2022 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak Hard top with the Hoss 2.0 package and some other goodies on order due to be built on June 6 after a long much anticipated wait.

I can’t wait to build my rig, get exploring and get involved with the community here!
Congrats Dan! I am still waiting for my wildtrack. Ordered Feb 2021

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey there!

Hallo Dan
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there!

Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave. @Speric organizes the local North Bay meet-up if you are interested.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound
A great local contact is @NC-Trooper
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Excited to be a part of the community!

Names Cody

Rig is a 2014 Ford Raptor. 208k beautiful miles of travel, pin stripes, and adventures.

Live in wisconsin. Not a whole lot of trails here. But look forward to seeing if there’s possibly something I just haven’t found yet.

Been on multiple trips over the years. However I just started building the raptor last year more towards overlanding. So I’m excited to see what the upcoming travels will be!
Welcome to Overland Bound Cody
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey there!

Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey all! Checking back in after a long absence. I sold my Maza CX-5 AWD, which took me on a lot of trips (Mojave, Sierras loop, Susanville/Shasta wagon roads, etc.) and tons of utility and forest roads for work across the western U.S. Just picked up a 2006 Volvo XC70 and starting to kit it out for a break-in 2,500-mile trip next month from San Diego to SLC, Rockies, San Juans and back, boondocking the whole way. Eventually planning a light lift, skid plate upgrade, Geolander A/T GO15s (which I had on the Mazda and really liked) and some creature comforts, but basically stock for this trip while I get used to her and figure out what I need most. Already got my medallion transferred over, though :)
Hello Douglas, welcome back to the campfire!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Excited to be a part of the community!

Names Cody

Rig is a 2014 Ford Raptor. 208k beautiful miles of travel, pin stripes, and adventures.

Live in wisconsin. Not a whole lot of trails here. But look forward to seeing if there’s possibly something I just haven’t found yet.

Been on multiple trips over the years. However I just started building the raptor last year more towards overlanding. So I’m excited to see what the upcoming travels will be!
Hello Cody, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Paul, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey there!

Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound!

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hi all,

Novice here but looking to get out more. Eventually would like to upgrade to a more capable vehicle once I've gained some experience.

Vehicle: 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, the only upgrades are 2" ReadyLifts and BFG Trail Terrain 235/65R17s
Overlanding Experience: I went to Mack's Canyon Trail up in Mt. Charleston and that's it
Hello and welcome to the group!!! What are you interested in doing? Camping? day trips? Check out the forums for upgrading your rig and local rally point events.

If i can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Michelle Wilson
Las Vegas
OB# 18421