First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello fellow Overlanders,

I'm stoked to be part of this community, as many others I should have joined long ago.

I'm based in the Midwest since July of 2021 and call Kansas City, MO home.

I've been fortunate to have had opportunities that took me to the four corners of the globe, to include journey with my rig in the highlands of Scotland.

I've been mod'ing my 2018 Ford Raptor over the last years and as most would agree...it's never complete. But I'm at a good point now. Tuning my suspension to carry the overland load has been my biggest headache.

I look forward to collaborating with th
is community.

Cheers.

Niko G.
Hello Niko, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

NikoAF1

Rank II

Contributor III

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Niko
Last Name
Gazdzik
Member #

Hello fellow Overlanders,

I'm stoked to be part of this community, as many others I should have joined long ago.

I'm based in the Midwest since July of 2021 and call Kansas City, MO home.

I've been fortunate to have had opportunities that took me to the four corners of the globe, to include journey with my rig in the highlands of Scotland.

I've been mod'ing my 2018 Ford Raptor over the last years and as most would agree...it's never complete. But I'm at a good point now. Tuning my suspension to carry the overland load has been my biggest headache.

I look forward to collaborating with th
is community.

Cheers.

Niko G.
Hello Niko, welcome to Overland Bound!
Thanks

Contributor III

Briggsville, Marquette County, Wisconsin, United States
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Tubbs
Member #

Excited to be a part of the community!

Names Cody

Can you tell me a little about your trash bag on the back?

There are always secret areas nearby. Just tread lightly and you’ll find them.

Why build a raptor? Good for the snow mud? I’m more familiar with their capabilities in the desert.

-LIBTYFI

Marcus
Hey Marcus,

The bag is by Last US Bag Co. it’s called Oscar’s mobile hideout. Extremely high quality. And I love the way it looks and performs compared to a trasharoo or something similar. As dumb as it sounds.

As for the raptor. I’ve always loved them. So when I decided on getting a second vehicle that I could specifically dedicate to road trips, put however many miles on it, scratch it, beat it up, off road, and just have fun with. This was definitely one of my selections. I knew I wanted a truck over an SUV due to the gear layout that’s available only with a pickup. The raptor is still super nice inside. Decent sound system. Heated and cooled seats. The cab is MASSIVE. I know it’s slightly impractical due to it being so long and wide. And getting horrible fuel economy. But it’s kind of what I envisioned when I picked something out to build in the future. (I drove it for a while bone stock before I started modding it for overlanding). They have an electronic locking rear diff, a lsd front diff, and an already upgraded suspension. No need to lift it really. Already comes with 35’s from the factory. It’s great in snow. Awesome in mud. And honestly even does well in a rock climbing environment.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I'm here in North East Pennsylvania. Looking for a group close to me. I have a 2020 trail boss also a off road pop up trailer.
Welcome To Overland Bound
A great local contact In PA is @Wawa Skittletits
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello All!

Brand new to Vancouver BC I have a 2017 Tacoma TRDsport, I've always been a camper but just until now I have the adult money to start enjoying Overlanding hoping to catch up with a local-or close group to meet new friends! Bonus points if we can fish
Welcome to Overland Bound Gabriel.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello All!

Brand new to Vancouver BC I have a 2017 Tacoma TRDsport, I've always been a camper but just until now I have the adult money to start enjoying Overlanding hoping to catch up with a local-or close group to meet new friends! Bonus points if we can fish
Hello Gabriel, welcome to the OB family.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Novice to overlanding but have been trying to learn as much as I can virtually. Ready to get out on the trails with some likeminded people that I can learn from and share an adventure or two.
Hallo Parker
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Novice to overlanding but have been trying to learn as much as I can virtually. Ready to get out on the trails with some likeminded people that I can learn from and share an adventure or two.
Hello Parker, welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
A great local contact is the local Member Representative @freak4life
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and Kozysnack

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!

Welcome To Overland Bound
The Northwest Region is very active, you can contact @M Rose the regional director for local information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Reactions: Shahn and Kozysnack

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Welcome from east Phoenix!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello All!

welcome to OB,
Check out the member map to find members close to you,

PickUpYourTrash

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Oliver
Member #

Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Any pictures?