WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Names Gary
Location central Texas
2013 jeep wrangler name blueberry
We are outdoors family
But still learning overland a little every trip
Welcome. I’m one of the southwest regional reps. I’m also in central Texas. In Boerne just outside of San Antonio. Let us know if you need anything or have questions. Check out the forums and hope to see you at one of the meet ups.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
1) Location - I live in Houston, Texas
2) Rig - 2008 Jeep Commander Overlander with 5.7L V8 Hemi - Currently working on 2" Old Man Emu lift and putting on all terrain tires.
3) Overlanding Experience Background - Pretty new to Overlanding. Tons of camping experience. I have been trying to sleep in the back of my jeep with a mattress with all the seats down and have a battery powered Zero Breeze A/C. Recently been going to the beach and sleeping in my Jeep there.

I have a wife and 5 kids, so things can be a little tricky. I have been taking 1 kid at a time recently. Looking forward to sharing information. Texas can be a little challenging but am planning a trip to Padre Island National Seashore at some point and hoping to get to Colorado this summer in order to get the heck out of the terrible Houston summer heat.
Welcome Mike. I’m Corey one of the regional reps. I live just outside of San Antonio. Not too far from you. Hope to meet you at a meet up.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all, I’m Shawn from northwest arkansas.. I am working on building my 21 gladiator. I have added a fishbone half tackle rack and a smittybuilt gen 2 xl tent on it. Looking to just get away on weekends and leave that work stress behind.
Hallo Shawn
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Crashing Rhino

Rank II

Contributor III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KEØWAJ
Hi everyone. I am Bill. I live in Colorado. Drive a 2008 stock Toyota Tacoma DCSB. I am currently designing and building a sleeping platform for the bed and preparing for an 8 week sabbatical. The first week is me by myself in the woods, decompressing, reading, fishing, Mountain Biking, Hammocking and resting. So I joined to seek wisdom from others who have gone before me. I am a rookie to say the least. I have watched a lot of Youtube learning about overloading, camping & survival. Looking forward to the engagement from you all.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi everyone. I am Bill. I live in Colorado. Drive a 2008 stock Toyota Tacoma DCSB. I am currently designing and building a sleeping platform for the bed and preparing for an 8 week sabbatical. The first week is me by myself in the woods, decompressing, reading, fishing, Mountain Biking, Hammocking and resting. So I joined to seek wisdom from others who have gone before me. I am a rookie to say the least. I have watched a lot of Youtube learning about overloading, camping & survival. Looking forward to the engagement from you all.
Hallo Bill
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone I'm Scott
Live outside of McMinnville Oregon
I have a 99 Ford Super Duty 7.3 4x4
I've been overlanding most of my life without knowing it. Really got into it fully in 2020, couldn't go to Mexico for our honeymoon so a good friend that's got a rather large YouTube channel (I won't name drop) helped me plan out a week long trip in southern Oregon and I've been hooked ever since.
After the trip I started building my current wedge camper and have been adding to it ever since. I have found a overland build is never done.
Anyone interested in the wedge build all the pics are on my IG account.
Looking forward to meeting new fellow overlanders.
Hello Scott, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all my name is Rick, I live in Markham Va (Faquier County almost into Warren Co.) , I moved here ~ 1year ago for work. Its just me my dog and the rig as a hobby I started building out my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I have replaced the front bumper, mounted a winch, added fog and headlights lights, onboard air; Last weekend i installed a trail Rax and my tent is expected on Friday! I know how much fun i have by myself exploring the backcountry, I can only imagine what it would be like in a group that can help me learn the full capabilities of my keep. I look forward to meeting new people and exploring the National Forests that are in my backyard and the lands beyond.
Hello Rick, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Bill, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everyone!

My name is Brandon. I run a full-size build. I drive a 2018 Super Duty with a very long list of modifications. If there is interest I can go into detail about what is done to the truck.

New to overlanding, but not new to off-roading. Trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can.

If you'd like to see more of the truck just let me know or check out the instagram page @unchainedalumiduty
Hello Brandon, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all my name is Rick, I live in Markham Va (Faquier County almost into Warren Co.) , I moved here ~ 1year ago for work. Its just me my dog and the rig as a hobby I started building out my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I have replaced the front bumper, mounted a winch, added fog and headlights lights, onboard air; Last weekend i installed a trail Rax and my tent is expected on Friday! I know how much fun i have by myself exploring the backcountry, I can only imagine what it would be like in a group that can help me learn the full capabilities of my keep. I look forward to meeting new people and exploring the National Forests that are in my backyard and the lands beyond.
Greetings Rick, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Everyone!

My name is Brandon. I run a full-size build. I drive a 2018 Super Duty with a very long list of modifications. If there is interest I can go into detail about what is done to the truck.

New to overlanding, but not new to off-roading. Trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can.

If you'd like to see more of the truck just let me know or check out the instagram page @unchainedalumiduty
Greetings Brandon, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all, I’m Shawn from northwest arkansas.. I am working on building my 21 gladiator. I have added a fishbone half tackle rack and a smittybuilt gen 2 xl tent on it. Looking to just get away on weekends and leave that work stress behind.
Greetings Shawn, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Bill, welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi all! New on here but not new to overlanding. Ive been doing it for years in various forms from Bicycles, Motorbikes, Jeeps and lately RVs. The wife and I are selling our RV and going back to a simpler set up. It will be based out of the 2018 Tundra Double Cab SR5 TRD offroad that I just picked up. Truck is currently stock other than canopy, running boards and tires. We will use our large and comfy tent or truck just depends on what we are doing and how long we are planning to stay in a location.
Hello Shawn, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R