Scott
Last Name
Griffith
Service Branch
Fire Fighter
Hi everyone I'm Scott
Live outside of McMinnville Oregon
I have a 99 Ford Super Duty 7.3 4x4
I've been overlanding most of my life without knowing it. Really got into it fully in 2020, couldn't go to Mexico for our honeymoon so a good friend that's got a rather large YouTube channel (I won't name drop) helped me plan out a week long trip in southern Oregon and I've been hooked ever since.
After the trip I started building my current wedge camper and have been adding to it ever since. I have found a overland build is never done.
Anyone interested in the wedge build all the pics are on my IG account.
Looking forward to meeting new fellow overlanders.

Attachments

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all
Mike O, a.k.a. WesternColorado
Live in Mesa County Colorado.
Rig: 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser
Novice with new 4x4 (new to me)
Looking forward to meeting all I can and learning from those with more experience.
Greetings Mike O, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi everyone I'm Scott
I've been overlanding most of my life without knowing it. Really got into it fully in 2020, couldn't go to Mexico for our honeymoon so a good friend that's got a rather large YouTube channel (I won't name drop) helped me plan out a week long trip in southern Oregon and I've been hooked ever since.
After the trip I started building my current wedge camper and have been adding to it ever since. I have found a overland build is never done.
Hallo Scott
Welcome to OBO
Nice looking rig you got ther
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi everyone I'm Scott
Greetings Scott, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone I'm Scott
Welcome To Overland Bound Scott
Could you edit your profile to include your current city, this will make it easier for us to get you local information.
@M Rose is the Regional Director who can get you in touch with a Member Representative for local information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all
Looking forward to meeting all I can and learning from those with more experience.
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi All. What a great organization. Excited to get my vehicle after a year long wait, I am semi-retired, "mid aged" lady who grew up in the desert. Recently, Moab was an energy charged thrill at the March Bronco OffRoadeo driving experience. Rock climbing is so much easier from the 60/70s! Cold and mud are a whole new thing to me here in SouthEast WA. I am taking my basic truck and tent to the Bend, OR Expo the weekend of 7/8. Then I will know more and be equipped to head out on the first journey.
Welcome to the crew. @PNW EXPLR is your closest member representative. We are haveing the 3rd annual Memorial Day Weekend Campout starting on Friday. More details can be found In the link below.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi everyone I'm Scott
Welcome to the crew. @Big G is your closest member representative. Check out the 3rd annual Memorial Day Weekend Campout that kicks off Friday.

4x4_Rick

Rank I

Contributor III

MARKHAM VA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
James
Hello all my name is Rick, I live in Markham Va (Faquier County almost into Warren Co.) , I moved here ~ 1year ago for work. Its just me my dog and the rig as a hobby I started building out my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I have replaced the front bumper, mounted a winch, added fog and headlights lights, onboard air; Last weekend i installed a trail Rax and my tent is expected on Friday! I know how much fun i have by myself exploring the backcountry, I can only imagine what it would be like in a group that can help me learn the full capabilities of my keep. I look forward to meeting new people and exploring the National Forests that are in my backyard and the lands beyond.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all
Hi Mike,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi everyone I'm Scott
Hi Scott,

Welcome to Overland Bound! That´s a nice setup.

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all my name is Rick, I live in Markham Va (Faquier County almost into Warren Co.) , I moved here ~ 1year ago for work. Its just me my dog and the rig as a hobby I started building out my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I have replaced the front bumper, mounted a winch, added fog and headlights lights, onboard air; Last weekend i installed a trail Rax and my tent is expected on Friday! I know how much fun i have by myself exploring the backcountry, I can only imagine what it would be like in a group that can help me learn the full capabilities of my keep. I look forward to meeting new people and exploring the National Forests that are in my backyard and the lands beyond.
Hallo Rick
Welcome to OBO
Rick James thats a cool name in music
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Rick,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

That sounds like a nice build. Enjoy.

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Rick
Welcome to OBO
Rick James Thats a cool name in music
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

@unchainedalumiduty

Rank II

Contributor III

San Mateo, California, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Aenlle
Member #

Hello Everyone!

My name is Brandon. I run a full-size build. I drive a 2018 Super Duty with a very long list of modifications. If there is interest I can go into detail about what is done to the truck.

New to overlanding, but not new to off-roading. Trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can.

If you'd like to see more of the truck just let me know or check out the instagram page @unchainedalumiduty

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello Everyone!

My name is Brandon. I run a full-size build. I drive a 2018 Super Duty with a very long list of modifications. If there is interest I can go into detail about what is done to the truck.

New to overlanding, but not new to off-roading. Trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can.

If you'd like to see more of the truck just let me know or check out the instagram page @unchainedalumiduty
Hallo Brandon
Welcome to OBO
Nice full rig you got
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden