Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey I’m Chris, I’m a mechanic and always been into race cars bought a Titan xd diesel to pull my trailer and decided I was going to build it into an overlanding vehicle lol. I’ve only done the front bumper so far and I’m looking to go out on some moderate trails I have been off roading before but I don’t know how capable my truck is actually going to be. I got the pro4x package so I do have a rear locker. Over the winter I want to get a winch and maybe modify the suspension a bit. I’m from Toronto, Canada
Welcome To Overland Bound Chris
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
1- well Home is in Atlanta, GA but we are currently sitting in Vermont on our way home from Newfoundland, been out for 6 weeks.
2- Jeep 2017
3- about 20,000 miles so far.

Just my Boyfriend Sam and I and Smith our dog. We work on the road for about 6 weeks at a time right now, working our way up to 6 months as soon as possible. We try and spend as much time as we can as deep out there as we can. Last year we did South eastern Utah/NM, and the second trip was to Montana and all parts between. This year was newfoundland and in the fall we are headed to Expo Mountain West in colorado, and the enchanted rockies trail (if it's not totally on fire).
Welcome To Overland Bound Kristy, Sam & Smith
As long term travelers you might like this page.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey I’m Chris, I’m a mechanic and always been into race cars bought a Titan xd diesel to pull my trailer and decided I was going to build it into an overlanding vehicle lol. I’ve only done the front bumper so far and I’m looking to go out on some moderate trails I have been off roading before but I don’t know how capable my truck is actually going to be. I got the pro4x package so I do have a rear locker. Over the winter I want to get a winch and maybe modify the suspension a bit. I’m from Toronto, Canada
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) Location - I live in Houston, Texas
2) Rig - 2008 Jeep Commander Overlander with 5.7L V8 Hemi - Currently working on 2" Old Man Emu lift and putting on all terrain tires.
3) Overlanding Experience Background - Pretty new to Overlanding. Tons of camping experience. I have been trying to sleep in the back of my jeep with a mattress with all the seats down and have a battery powered Zero Breeze A/C. Recently been going to the beach and sleeping in my Jeep there.

I have a wife and 5 kids, so things can be a little tricky. I have been taking 1 kid at a time recently. Looking forward to sharing information. Texas can be a little challenging but am planning a trip to Padre Island National Seashore at some point and hoping to get to Colorado this summer in order to get the heck out of the terrible Houston summer heat.
2) Rig - 2008 Jeep Commander Overlander with 5.7L V8 Hemi - Currently working on 2" Old Man Emu lift and putting on all terrain tires.
3) Overlanding Experience Background - Pretty new to Overlanding. Tons of camping experience. I have been trying to sleep in the back of my jeep with a mattress with all the seats down and have a battery powered Zero Breeze A/C. Recently been going to the beach and sleeping in my Jeep there.

I have a wife and 5 kids, so things can be a little tricky. I have been taking 1 kid at a time recently. Looking forward to sharing information. Texas can be a little challenging but am planning a trip to Padre Island National Seashore at some point and hoping to get to Colorado this summer in order to get the heck out of the terrible Houston summer heat.
Welcome to Overland Bound Mike
Hope you can get us a review of the Zero Breeze, I am very interested in knowing more about that product.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some great local contacts are; in Texas @Roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Wanted to introduce myself, just got back from my 1st overland Overland West and hear great things about Overland Bound. I'm a total newbee to offroading and overlanding but super excited to get more involved in the community. I took deliver of my 2020 Ford Bronco Badlands with the sasquatch package back in January, so trying to learn as much as I can and get on the trails as often as possible.
I live in Costa Mesa California. The Orange County area. I'm always up for a meet up. Would love to meet some people to get on the trails with. I don't mind road trips.

Jim Kennedy
Welcome to Overland Bound Jim
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Names Gary
Location central Texas
2013 jeep wrangler name blueberry
We are outdoors family
But still learning overland a little every trip
Welcome to Overland Bound Gary
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some great local contacts are; in Texas @Roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good afternoon, new to Overlanding, but not outdoors. We are transitioning from the RV lifestyle to Overlanding. Started with a 30-foot box, then moved to an Off-grid caravan, still feel that isn't for us. So now it's overlanding's turn. Currently planning on building it on a 2014 F150 Supercrew FX4 and looking at Tent topper options. Retired Army so I am a planner, then execute. Any insight and tips would be graciously accepted. (especially in the realm of power solutions and wire management best practices) Also would love to hear everyone's approach to water storage/solutions for both potable and showers. Taken it all in. Was at the Overland Expo West on Friday and it was a blast (super windy too...lol)
Welcome to Overland Bound
Yes it was windy Friday ;-)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
A great local contact is @freak4life

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,
I'm Mike. This is my truck and that's my enormous popup trailer in the background. I will be building a new expedition trailer from scratch, and it will take a while.
View attachment 230795
Welcome to Overland Bound Mike
Could you update your profile to include a city so that members can get you local information.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are
SoCal - @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
NorCal - @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All. What a great organization. Excited to get my vehicle after a year long wait, I am semi-retired, "mid aged" lady who grew up in the desert. Recently, Moab was an energy charged thrill at the March Bronco OffRoadeo driving experience. Rock climbing is so much easier from the 60/70s! Cold and mud are a whole new thing to me here in SouthEast WA. I am taking my basic truck and tent to the Bend, OR Expo the weekend of 7/8. Then I will know more and be equipped to head out on the first journey.
Welcome To Overland Bound
The Palouse is a great jumping off point in every direction.
@M Rose is the Regional Director who can get you in touch with a Member Representative for local information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 230710Hello everyone, it said to introduce myself and rig so here I am. My name is Roger and I live in Turlock Ca. I’m pretty new to overlanding and off-roading. I recently did a trip to the mountains where I camped out of my truck and adventured and I’ve been itching to get back out there and thought plugging into a community would be a good resource
Current rig and daily driver is a 2006 F150 XLT 4x4. with a level kit and 285’s.
Welcome to Overland Bound Roger
A great local meet up in your area is @Motomikeca
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Central Valley @TOMB
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a local meet up in your area that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Yep rookie newbie novice here.
Here to learn what a “typical” overlander vehicle consists of.
Current 4x4 vehicles owned that could work (?)
2005 Liberty
1996 5 speed V6 4runner
1970 K10 chevy big block
2008 6.0 LTZ avalanche
If you could narrow down your location to a city it would help get you local information.
Some contacts for local information are;
SoCal - @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
NorCal - Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB, Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

Novice here but looking to get out more. Eventually would like to upgrade to a more capable vehicle once I've gained some experience.

Vehicle: 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, the only upgrades are 2" ReadyLifts and BFG Trail Terrain 235/65R17s
Overlanding Experience: I went to Mack's Canyon Trail up in Mt. Charleston and that's it
A great local resource is @mwilson920
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding (NV)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is an active group in LV that you can find on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

pastforms

Rank I

Contributor III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Legaspi
Hi all,

Novice here but looking to get out more. Eventually would like to upgrade to a more capable vehicle once I've gained some experience.

Vehicle: 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, the only upgrades are 2" ReadyLifts and BFG Trail Terrain 235/65R17s
Overlanding Experience: I went to Mack's Canyon Trail up in Mt. Charleston and that's it
A great local resource is @mwilson920
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding (NV)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is an active group in LV that you can find on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
I appreciate all the info.

Thanks Kent!

Motomikeca

Rank VIII
Investor

Expedition Master II

Atwater, Merced County, California, United States
First Name
Mike&Jen
Last Name
Keith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Motomikeca
View attachment 230710Hello everyone, it said to introduce myself and rig so here I am. My name is Roger and I live in Turlock Ca. I’m pretty new to overlanding and off-roading. I recently did a trip to the mountains where I camped out of my truck and adventured and I’ve been itching to get back out there and thought plugging into a community would be a good resource
Current rig and daily driver is a 2006 F150 XLT 4x4. with a level kit and 285’s.
Welcome to Overland Bound Roger
A great local meet up in your area is @Motomikeca
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Central Valley @TOMB
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a local meet up in your area that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Yes welcome Roger @connorpromax if you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I’m based out of Atwater. We have a monthly meetup the first Sunday of the month in Turlock. For the best resource on upcoming events, check the rally point page.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Wanted to introduce myself, just got back from my 1st overland Overland West and hear great things about Overland Bound. I'm a total newbee to offroading and overlanding but super excited to get more involved in the community. I took deliver of my 2020 Ford Bronco Badlands with the sasquatch package back in January, so trying to learn as much as I can and get on the trails as often as possible.
I live in Costa Mesa California. The Orange County area. I'm always up for a meet up. Would love to meet some people to get on the trails with. I don't mind road trips.

Jim Kennedy
Greetings Jim, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Michael, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello,
1- well Home is in Atlanta, GA but we are currently sitting in Vermont on our way home from Newfoundland, been out for 6 weeks.
2- Jeep 2017
3- about 20,000 miles so far.

Just my Boyfriend Sam and I and Smith our dog. We work on the road for about 6 weeks at a time right now, working our way up to 6 months as soon as possible. We try and spend as much time as we can as deep out there as we can. Last year we did South eastern Utah/NM, and the second trip was to Montana and all parts between. This year was newfoundland and in the fall we are headed to Expo Mountain West in colorado, and the enchanted rockies trail (if it's not totally on fire).
Greetings Kristy, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Chris, welcome to Overland Bound!