Investor

Enthusiast II

Ventura County, CA, USA
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Harrel
Member #

Wanted to introduce myself, just got back from my 1st overland Overland West and hear great things about Overland Bound. I'm a total newbee to offroading and overlanding but super excited to get more involved in the community. I took deliver of my 2020 Ford Bronco Badlands with the sasquatch package back in January, so trying to learn as much as I can and get on the trails as often as possible.
I live in Costa Mesa California. The Orange County area. I'm always up for a meet up. Would love to meet some people to get on the trails with. I don't mind road trips.

Jim Kennedy

Welcome Jim. Good to see you got joined :)

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Wanted to introduce myself, just got back from my 1st overland Overland West and hear great things about Overland Bound. I'm a total newbee to offroading and overlanding but super excited to get more involved in the community. I took deliver of my 2020 Ford Bronco Badlands with the sasquatch package back in January, so trying to learn as much as I can and get on the trails as often as possible.
I live in Costa Mesa California. The Orange County area. I'm always up for a meet up. Would love to meet some people to get on the trails with. I don't mind road trips.

Jim Kennedy
Hi Jim,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

That is a nice looking Bronco.

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

mikecav19

Rank II

Contributor III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Cavanaugh
Member #

1) Location - I live in Houston, Texas
2) Rig - 2008 Jeep Commander Overlander with 5.7L V8 Hemi - Currently working on 2" Old Man Emu lift and putting on all terrain tires.
3) Overlanding Experience Background - Pretty new to Overlanding. Tons of camping experience. I have been trying to sleep in the back of my jeep with a mattress with all the seats down and have a battery powered Zero Breeze A/C. Recently been going to the beach and sleeping in my Jeep there.

I have a wife and 5 kids, so things can be a little tricky. I have been taking 1 kid at a time recently. Looking forward to sharing information. Texas can be a little challenging but am planning a trip to Padre Island National Seashore at some point and hoping to get to Colorado this summer in order to get the heck out of the terrible Houston summer heat.

Kristy2

Rank 0

Contributor II

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Kristy
Last Name
Ives
Hello,
1- well Home is in Atlanta, GA but we are currently sitting in Vermont on our way home from Newfoundland, been out for 6 weeks.
2- Jeep 2017
3- about 20,000 miles so far.

Just my Boyfriend Sam and I and Smith our dog. We work on the road for about 6 weeks at a time right now, working our way up to 6 months as soon as possible. We try and spend as much time as we can as deep out there as we can. Last year we did South eastern Utah/NM, and the second trip was to Montana and all parts between. This year was newfoundland and in the fall we are headed to Expo Mountain West in colorado, and the enchanted rockies trail (if it's not totally on fire).

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hello,
1- well Home is in Atlanta, GA but we are currently sitting in Vermont on our way home from Newfoundland, been out for 6 weeks.
2- Jeep 2017

Just my Boyfriend Sam and I and Smith our dog. We work on the road for about 6 weeks at a time right now, working our way up to 6 months as soon as possible. We try and spend as much time as we can as deep out there as we can. Last year we did South eastern Utah/NM, and the second trip was to Montana and all parts between. This year was newfoundland and in the fall we are headed to Expo Mountain West in colorado, and the enchanted rockies trail (if it's not totally on fire).
Welcome!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello,
2- Jeep 2017

Hello Kristy and Sam and the no name dog, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Jim Kennedy
Hello Jim, welcome to Overland Bound.

Contributor I

Stouffville, Regional Municipality of York, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Seegobin
Hey I’m Chris, I’m a mechanic and always been into race cars bought a Titan xd diesel to pull my trailer and decided I was going to build it into an overlanding vehicle lol. I’ve only done the front bumper so far and I’m looking to go out on some moderate trails I have been off roading before but I don’t know how capable my truck is actually going to be. I got the pro4x package so I do have a rear locker. Over the winter I want to get a winch and maybe modify the suspension a bit. I’m from Toronto, Canada

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey I’m Chris, I’m a mechanic and always been into race cars bought a Titan xd diesel to pull my trailer and decided I was going to build it into an overlanding vehicle lol. I’ve only done the front bumper so far and I’m looking to go out on some moderate trails I have been off roading before but I don’t know how capable my truck is actually going to be. I got the pro4x package so I do have a rear locker. Over the winter I want to get a winch and maybe modify the suspension a bit. I’m from Toronto, Canada
Hallo Chris
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

2) Rig - 2008 Jeep Commander Overlander with 5.7L V8 Hemi - Currently working on 2" Old Man Emu lift and putting on all terrain tires.
3) Overlanding Experience Background - Pretty new to Overlanding. Tons of camping experience. I have been trying to sleep in the back of my jeep with a mattress with all the seats down and have a battery powered Zero Breeze A/C. Recently been going to the beach and sleeping in my Jeep there.

I have a wife and 5 kids, so things can be a little tricky. I have been taking 1 kid at a time recently. Looking forward to sharing information. Texas can be a little challenging but am planning a trip to Padre Island National Seashore at some point and hoping to get to Colorado this summer in order to get the heck out of the terrible Houston summer heat.
Hallo Michael
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello,
2- Jeep 2017

Hallo Kristy with family
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hey everyone, I’m new! Thanks for having me.
Hello Shaun, great to have you onboard. Not to far south of you in Washington, just about an hour south of the border. look forward to crossing paths with you one day.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Michael and welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello,
2- Jeep 2017

Hi Kristy and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Chris and welcome to Overland Bound!