First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Yep rookie newbie novice here.
Here to learn what a “typical” overlander vehicle consists of.
Current 4x4 vehicles owned that could work (?)
2005 Liberty
1996 5 speed V6 4runner
1970 K10 chevy big block
2008 6.0 LTZ avalanche
Welcome Eric!

Some good choices and I think they’d all work.

Best regards, Rick

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
2005 Liberty
1996 5 speed V6 4runner
1970 K10 chevy big block
2008 6.0 LTZ avalanche
Hi Eric,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

That´s a nice collection.

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

connorpromax

Rank I

Contributor III

Delhi, CA, USA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Vargas
60538400-A2AF-4A12-B3FA-7F3ED18771CF.jpegHello everyone, it said to introduce myself and rig so here I am. My name is Roger and I live in Turlock Ca. I’m pretty new to overlanding and off-roading. I recently did a trip to the mountains where I camped out of my truck and adventured and I’ve been itching to get back out there and thought plugging into a community would be a good resource
Current rig and daily driver is a 2006 F150 XLT 4x4. with a level kit and 285’s.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

View attachment 230710Hello everyone, it said to introduce myself and rig so here I am. My name is Roger and I live in Turlock Ca. I’m pretty new to overlanding and off-roading. I recently did a trip to the mountains where I camped out of my truck and adventured and I’ve been itching to get back out there and thought plugging into a community would be a good resource
Current rig and daily driver is a 2006 F150 XLT 4x4. with a level kit and 285’s.
Hallo Roger
Welcome to OBO
Is it Nice or watt, howe it works
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all,

Novice here but looking to get out more. Eventually would like to upgrade to a more capable vehicle once I've gained some experience.

Vehicle: 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, the only upgrades are 2" ReadyLifts and BFG Trail Terrain 235/65R17s
Overlanding Experience: I went to Mack's Canyon Trail up in Mt. Charleston and that's it
Hello Justin, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
View attachment 230710Hello everyone, it said to introduce myself and rig so here I am. My name is Roger and I live in Turlock Ca. I’m pretty new to overlanding and off-roading. I recently did a trip to the mountains where I camped out of my truck and adventured and I’ve been itching to get back out there and thought plugging into a community would be a good resource
Hello Roger, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
2005 Liberty
1996 5 speed V6 4runner
1970 K10 chevy big block
2008 6.0 LTZ avalanche
Greetings Eric, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Roger, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Roger,

Welocme to Overland Bound!

Greetings from across the pond
Bjoern

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Ms Teri

Rank II

Contributor III

Pullman, WA, USA
First Name
Teri
Last Name
Dunne
Member #

Hi All. What a great organization. Excited to get my vehicle after a year long wait, I am semi-retired, "mid aged" lady who grew up in the desert. Recently, Moab was an energy charged thrill at the March Bronco OffRoadeo driving experience. Rock climbing is so much easier from the 60/70s! Cold and mud are a whole new thing to me here in SouthEast WA. I am taking my basic truck and tent to the Bend, OR Expo the weekend of 7/8. Then I will know more and be equipped to head out on the first journey.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi All. What a great organization. Excited to get my vehicle after a year long wait, I am semi-retired, "mid aged" lady who grew up in the desert. Recently, Moab was an energy charged thrill at the March Bronco OffRoadeo driving experience. Rock climbing is so much easier from the 60/70s! Cold and mud are a whole new thing to me here in SouthEast WA. I am taking my basic truck and tent to the Bend, OR Expo the weekend of 7/8. Then I will know more and be equipped to head out on the first journey.
Hallo Teri
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Teri,

Welocme to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi all,
I'm Mike. This is my truck and that's my enormous popup trailer in the background. I will be building a new expedition trailer from scratch, and it will take a while.
View attachment 230795
Hi Mike,

DIY expedition trailers are always interesting. If you like, you can show some pictures of the building process here. Thank you.

And I think you will find many ideas and suggestions here in the OB forum. Have you seen the Overland Trailers subforum already? There is also a DIY section there.

Bjoern

infamouswhoopee

Rank II

Contributor III

California, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Hi all,
I'm Mike. This is my truck and that's my enormous popup trailer in the background. I will be building a new expedition trailer from scratch, and it will take a while.
View attachment 230795
Hi Mike,

DIY expedition trailers are always interesting. If you like, you can show some pictures of the building process here. Thank you.

And I think you will find many ideas and suggestions here in the OB forum. Have you seen the Overland Trailers subforum already? There is also a DIY section there.

Bjoern
Thanks Bjoern, I’d love to see the pics of your build.