Dallas
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0ISW
Hello everyone.

Name: Victor Moua
Vehicle: 1986 T4R (recently purchased from my father and shipped to me from CA)

I'm a rookie and just wants to get outdoor more than I currently am and looking forward to many new and great experiences.
Welcome to Overland Bound Victoria

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

dbpokemon

Rank V

Explorer I

Muscatine, Iowa, United States
First Name
Dallas
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0ISW
Howdy!

I'm Ben, from West Texas/Southern NM. My main rig for now is a 1987 Jeep Comanche with a 2.5, 2.5" of lift, and 31's. I'll post pics as soon as I can. As far as experience, I'd say I'm moderately experienced, as I've done a fair bit of overlanding for work as an archaeologist. Thanks for letting me join!
Welcome Ben

307dulaney

Rank VI

Advocate III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Dulaney
Member #

Howdy!

I'm Ben, from West Texas/Southern NM. My main rig for now is a 1987 Jeep Comanche with a 2.5, 2.5" of lift, and 31's. I'll post pics as soon as I can. As far as experience, I'd say I'm moderately experienced, as I've done a fair bit of overlanding for work as an archaeologist. Thanks for letting me join!
Welcome!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone.

I'm a rookie and just wants to get outdoor more than I currently am and looking forward to many new and great experiences.
Hello Victor, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Howdy!

Hello Ben, welcome to Overland Bound!

dbpokemon

Rank V

Explorer I

Muscatine, Iowa, United States
First Name
Dallas
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0ISW
Hello everyone.

Welcome to Overland Bound Victoria
Sorry Victor

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Howdy!

Hallo Ben
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Howdy!

Hi Ben,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Archaeologist, that sounds like a super interesting task.

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Everyone! I am finally in a position to start my 2008 FJ cruiser Overland build! I've owned her since she had only 6 miles, and now at 130k its time for some upgrades! Im doing a 3 1/2 in. lift, front and rear bumpers, skid plates and rock rails, warn 10k winch, 34" tires, roof rack, rooftop tent, 270 awning. I already have a Dometic CFX75 DZ that i want to incorporate along with a Bluetti ac200p power station and 350 watt folding solar panel. I dont want to build a battery system just yet and want to keep it mobile for now.

I am currently fixing any rust and giving her a raptor coat paint job for some durability, looking to have it done for a trip to Colorado June 1st. If anyone has suggestions about setting up the cargo area in an FJ im all ears! Also want to add some smaller lights around.

Look forward to meeting everyone ! Happy Trails!
Hello Scott, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone.

Hello Victor, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Howdy!

Hello Ben (@BenM556 ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. The other is Corey (@Coreymol). You're in a great location to explore from. Not much out your way as far as meetups go, but you could always start one. :sunglasses:

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello, all!

I'm Lee.

1. Nashville, Tennessee
2. 2022 4Runner TRD ORP, no major (expensive) upgrades yet
3. New to overlanding (just gone some places I shouldn't have with Civic/Accord--and got away with it)
Hi Lee,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

ardecker

Rank II

Contributor III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Decker
Member #

Greetings everyone!
I have been a spectator of over landing community for a long time. My job took me to overland expo several times, and my family and I love being outdoors. We took the plunge this December and bought a 2009 GX470. It's bone stock, except for some new M/T tires going on today! :sunglasses: it's been to the top of Daniel Trail in Uwharie NC and ran the Dirt Devil in TN. The next step is an overnight trip. 20220413_175044.jpg

I'm excited to get out and explore.