Contributor III

Whittier, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Himes
Member #

View attachment 228423
1) Picture of the truck as it sits waiting for larger tires.
2) Whittier, CA
3) 2019 F150 FX4. RRO Sliders, Full CBI Skid Plates, Coilover front suspension
4) I did a lot of off-roading, camping and backpacking as a teenager and through my twenties. Looking forward to getting back into it with my wife and children.
Welcome to OB, it's nice to see another F150 here. How do you like those sliders? I have some on order, hope to see them arrive soon.
I love them, waited about 2 months for my set, totally worth it. Super easy install and very sturdy.

JTLambert

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Lambert
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Welcome Bruizer, I'm new as well.
Hello, I’m new here and I wanted to introduce myself, My Name is Daniel and I drive a 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and I’m looking to do some Overlanding in it and use it for what it was built for. I Live in Chino Hills, CA. Thank You and I look forward to meeting or at least talking to all of You..
Welcome Daniel. I'm new here too.

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

Roseville, Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Hey Everyone, I'm Nate. I have a '19 Ford Ranger FX4 I'm making into my overlanding rig, who my 5 year old daughter has aptly named "Lyla", and is relentless about it. Welcome!
I'm based out of Sacramento CA but originally from Calaveras County here in CA. I'm entirely new to the overlanding world, but excited to start exploring! Hopefully I can meet some awesome people here to learn from.
Welcome Nate!

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Hello, I’m new here and I wanted to introduce myself, My Name is Daniel and I drive a 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and I’m looking to do some Overlanding in it and use it for what it was built for. I Live in Chino Hills, CA. Thank You and I look forward to meeting or at least talking to all of You..
Welcome! I have a 2022 PW and love it. Many mods to come! I’m in Sacramento so maybe we could coordinate a PW meet up sometime.

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Hi all. I live in Bellevue, NE. Retired from 22 years in the Air Force as Security Forces in Nov 2020 and stayed here working a contractor job on Offutt AFB. I purchased my 2016 Power Wagon July 2021 and have loved it since. I'm just looking around to see what all has been done by other PW owners. She's stock and a pure princess pavement for now, I'll be honest lol. But I want to get her out in the wild soon though. She currently has 61,900 miles on her.
Welcome Ryan! Thank you and your family for your service.

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Hello! My name is John. I just recently moved to Coeur D Alene, ID. Originally from Santa Barbara, Ca.

I drive a 2021 Toyota Tacoma Off-road.

I'm a beginner to off-roading, but not to the outdoor life. I'm an avid backpacker and hiker. I've been on several trips so far, with the most recent being in Sept. 2021 with a trip to the Overland Expo in Arizona. What a blast! Got to meet the people that got me started on this adventure (Lifestyle Overland, Expedition Overland, etc). The overland community has been very gracious and helpful.
Welcome John! I’m a newbie too. Looking forward to learning the tricks of the trade as I’m sure you are.

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Hello all Tommy here,
New this but cant wait to get my feet wet. My rig which will be my daily driver is a 2020 Subaru Ascent. Not looking to bury it but looking to go down the paths of the less traveled. Any ideas on upgrades and places to start would be most appreciated. Thanks
Welcome Tommy!

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Hello,
Jon Lambert here, I'm new to the membership, but not new to the overland concept. I've been following several of the overland channels on youtube for sometime now. Although my wife & I have not done much "overlanding" (not much in the midwest that I'm aware of.) We love camping and exploring whether that be hiking, Mtn biking etc. I've been on a handful of camping trips at a campground with the rig, but I want to get off the beaten path and wake up to some amazing views.

We live in Northern Illinois. I'm hoping to develop some community with-in the forum and get tips on dispersed camping locations

My Rig: Also daily driver - (2016, Toyota, Tacoma TRD Sport, Front Runner rack on a Leer Topper, with an FSR High Country 55 roof top tent.) I love to cook and have built a drawer system and use it for storage and a camp kitchen.
Welcome Jon!

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Vehicle:1982 Jeep CJ7
Overland Experience: Novice (As a civilian at least. I drove and lived out of Jeeps and Humvees in all sorts of interesting environments during my time in the Army)
Why Overlanding?: I want to get out on the trails and put my Jeep to use the way that it was intended. I'm just starting to build it out and to start exploring.
Welcome!

ObiShawnKenobi

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Collinsville, IL, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Hello! My name is John. I just recently moved to Coeur D Alene, ID. Originally from Santa Barbara, Ca.

I drive a 2021 Toyota Tacoma Off-road.

I'm a beginner to off-roading, but not to the outdoor life. I'm an avid backpacker and hiker. I've been on several trips so far, with the most recent being in Sept. 2021 with a trip to the Overland Expo in Arizona. What a blast! Got to meet the people that got me started on this adventure (Lifestyle Overland, Expedition Overland, etc). The overland community has been very gracious and helpful.
Welcome!

Motley_Screw

Rank IV

Traveler III

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Bajema
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6VPJ
View attachment 228423
1) Picture of the truck as it sits waiting for larger tires.
2) Whittier, CA
3) 2019 F150 FX4. RRO Sliders, Full CBI Skid Plates, Coilover front suspension
4) I did a lot of off-roading, camping and backpacking as a teenager and through my twenties. Looking forward to getting back into it with my wife and children.
Welcome to OB, it's nice to see another F150 here. How do you like those sliders? I have some on order, hope to see them arrive soon.
I love them, waited about 2 months for my set, totally worth it. Super easy install and very sturdy.
Thanks, that’s good info. Another member here had good things to say about them.

cstoon

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Texas, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Sdun
Member #

Everyone, I look forwarding to gaining insight and knowledge from the group. My son and I have been camping for about a year. We are currently in Texas and have only camped in the state. Love what we've done so far but looking to branch out and cross state lines. We currently have a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro with an RTT. I take delivery of a Schutt XV2 in May to help up our game. Storage has been my primary issue and this should help. Very novice. Lots of questions. Thanks for having me!!!
unnamed.jpg

GRestuccio

Rank V

Contributor III

First Name
Grant
Last Name
Restuccio
Everyone, I look forwarding to gaining insight and knowledge from the group. My son and I have been camping for about a year. We are currently in Texas and have only camped in the state. Love what we've done so far but looking to branch out and cross state lines. We currently have a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro with an RTT. I take delivery of a Schutt XV2 in May to help up our game. Storage has been my primary issue and this should help. Very novice. Lots of questions. Thanks for having me!!!
View attachment 228608
Welcome!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

View attachment 228608
Hallo Christopher
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

ObiShawnKenobi

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Collinsville, IL, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Moore
Member #

View attachment 228608
Welcome!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
View attachment 228608
Hello Christopher, welcome to Overland Bound!

jdsingleton12

Rank II

Contributor III

Ashland City, Cheatham County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Singleton
Member #

I’m brand new to it all!!! Went looking for a used car to drive back and forth to work, and ended up with the beginnings of a touring rig. Oops.

I have an in progress 1997 Toyota landcruiser. Which diy videos sent me here.

I’ve got way more parts ordered than I would care to tell my wife, lift, wheels, tires, bumpers, roof rack, and I’m excited to share progress!

Attachments

cstoon

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Texas, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Sdun
Member #

I’m brand new to it all!!! Went looking for a used car to drive back and forth to work, and ended up with the beginnings of a touring rig. Oops.

I have an in progress 1997 Toyota landcruiser. Which diy videos sent me here.

I’ve got way more parts ordered than I would care to tell my wife, lift, wheels, tires, bumpers, roof rack, and I’m excited to share progress!
Love your Landcruiser.....I had one back in 2004/2005. Sold it when gas hit $5 per gallon because I had to swipe my credit card twice to top it off with gas. The pumps stopped at $75 back then. Selling that is one of my biggest regrets. LOVED that vehicle!!!! I practice some occasional "financial infedility" myself. A person has to have hobbies. Like me, I'm sure your a good husband in every other way. Welcome!

dbpokemon

Rank V

Explorer I

Muscatine, Iowa, United States
First Name
Dallas
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0ISW
Hello everyone. I’m still relatively new to this. I built a camper a couple of years back and have taken it on a couple big adventures with many more to come. I look forward to meeting new people, sharing my knowledge and experiences, and learning from everyone else’s experiences.