freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello overland people, I'm Sean. After decades of backpacking, I've begun to enjoy overloading and car camping. I'm in the 805 area if others are looking for someone to join on adventures. My T4R is more capable than I :). I'm excited to meet and learn from the kindness of others in this space. While I'm a newbie to off road travel, as a wilderness ranger, I'm a huge believer in leave-no-trace and wildness emergency medical preparedness.
kindly,
Sean
N6SRP
Hello Sean, welcome to Overland Bound.

Z Adventures

Rank VI
Investor

Pathfinder III

Georgia, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Zeilenga
Member #

Hello overland people, I'm Sean. After decades of backpacking, I've begun to enjoy overloading and car camping. I'm in the 805 area if others are looking for someone to join on adventures. My T4R is more capable than I :). I'm excited to meet and learn from the kindness of others in this space. While I'm a newbie to off road travel, as a wilderness ranger, I'm a huge believer in leave-no-trace and wildness emergency medical preparedness.
kindly,
Sean
N6SRP
Welcome from GA Sean

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Overlanders!

My name is Mark, and I'm pumped to be here.

1) I am in Temecula, CA

2) The Rig: 2018 Jeep JLUR + 2022 Hive EX Expedition Camper Trailer

3) I like to think my experience cannot be as much as many of you, so i'll note my experience level as "intermediate". :)

Just acquired the newest, and likely the greatest, addition to the rig (The Hive Camper)... Here is our current setup!

View attachment 227351View attachment 227352
Hello Mark, welcome to Overland Bound! Sweet setup!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello All
New to overlanding but have been backpacking/camping my whole life.
As my name suggests I live in NC and I am a Denver Bronco fan. And by the way my ride is a new 2021 Bronco
I am looking to meet more like minded people who like to do mini trips to trails and overland to places people normally don’t get to see
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R and NCBronco

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
kindly,
Sean
N6SRP
Hello Sean, welcome to Overland Bound!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey y'all, west Tennesseans here. We typically adventure in an 05 LJR with our DIY camper. Just got a new to us 17 JKUR that is gonna be much easier on our older bones for the longer trips and outfitting will begin soon.
View attachment 227267
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Back country overlanding

Rank VI

Advocate III

Harrodsburg, Mercer County, Kentucky, United States
First Name
Albert
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Current Vehicle: 2015 4Runner Trail
Previous Vehicle: 2005 Subaru Forester XT
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling, camping, and exploring new places. I'm also an automotive enthusiast and enjoy modifying vehicles, whether it be 4 wheels, 2 wheels, racing, or offroading. Overlanding is a great combination of those two passions and I've been hooked ever since.
Welcome to the club

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Back country overlanding

Rank VI

Advocate III

First Name
Albert
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
I'm Steve, and I'll reintroduce myself in this stickied thread. CLICK HERE to read my original introduction.

Current Vehicle: 2008 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited 5MT
Experience: Lots of backpacking, hiking, and car-based tent camping over the years. I've never driven anything off-road before other than a tractor on the farm when I was a kid. That's all about to CHANGE!
Welcome to the group.

Back country overlanding

Rank VI

Advocate III

First Name
Albert
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Hi all. Am a very new beginner member who got interested in Overlanding after watching Mountain State Overland and Expedition Overland on YouTube.

Location: North New Jersey, so miles from any real Overlanding territory.
Rig: Chevy Equinox 2008 AWD, pretty good for road trips.
Experience: watching YouTube :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Great to have ya

rhdthing

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Missouri, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Dirks
Hello everyone, new member but not to the custom car community. Have had many show cars over the years but now just want to be able to enjoy life and my family and overlanding and camping is something that we all enjoy!

Rig: 2018 f150 4x4 with the 2.7 ecoboost, will be starting a build on this from one hundred percent stock in the next few months
Experience: Novice to intermediate, have done some dumb stuff in a rig that was more capable than I was at the time. But now with a family of five, I am way more cautious.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello everyone, new member but not to the custom car community. Have had many show cars over the years but now just want to be able to enjoy life and my family and overlanding and camping is something that we all enjoy!

Rig: 2018 f150 4x4 with the 2.7 ecoboost, will be starting a build on this from one hundred percent stock in the next few months
Experience: Novice to intermediate, have done some dumb stuff in a rig that was more capable than I was at the time. But now with a family of five, I am way more cautious.
Hallo William
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Makendust

Rank III

Advocate II

West Virginia, USA
First Name
Curtis
Last Name
Reynolds

Hello

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
kindly,
Sean
N6SRP
Welcome to overland bound!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army

Welcome to overland bound!

BayouOverlander

Rank VI

Explorer I

Bernice, LA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Hines
Member #

Located in north central Louisiana, I’m a frequent camper, overlander, kayak Angler, and overall outdoorsman. I have owned my 4Runner for two months and already completed PeeWees Crossing at SMORR!

I’m down to meet others here in the forum and just add me as a friend. My Facebook is Kyle Hines and my Instagram is @ bayou_angler87. I’m a Vibe Kayaks Regional Staff, Bending Branches Paddles Regional Ambassador, and Savur Outdoors Pro Staff!

Attachments