Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello! I am brand new to overlanding, but not to the outdoors. I live in birmingham, AL.

My rig is a not-yet-delivered 2022 4Runner TRD off-road. The only upgrade so far are some e-load K02’s that I ordered to go with it. I’d like to drive it for a bit before I start making mods.

I’m looking forward to hitting the trail!
Hello Holton, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R and Bengt N

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
View attachment 219924View attachment 219925
William Davis I go by Paul my middle name

Marietta,GA

1994 toyota hilux 1kzte, 2001 toyota tacoma prerunner, 2022 honda crf125f

Grew up in the woods. Achieved my Eagle Scout at 18 years old. Been riding dirt bikes since the fifth grade so about 10 years old. Limited off road experience with vehicles. Raced cars for several years. Was a mechanic for 20 years Orr Toyota, Dodge Jeep Chrysler, Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, Porsche. Also drifted semi-professional for four years
Hello Paul, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all my fellow wanderers!
My name is Tyson but I go by Ty, unless you’re on the trails with me and my friends who refer to me as “baby yoda” (because I’m only 4’11” tall lol!)
I was born and raised on the beach in Clearwater Florida and now reside in the foothills of north Georgia. I love to live my life outdoors!
My wife and I were blessed with 3 beautiful daughters who inherited my need for adventure (but thankfully they look like my wife lol)! So I am newer without at least one of my mini me copilots!
But my favorite copilot is my Doberman Goose!
My rig, Artemis, is my home away from home. She’s a 2019 4Runner SR5 premium. I love how unique we all make our rigs. Artemis is outfitted with a 3” Ironman suspension, Patagonia M/T shoes, Alpha equip rock sliders, ARTech and TRD underbelly protection and topped off with Diode Dynamics fog lights and KC Flex Era 3 ditch lights. And the inside reflects my funny and bright personality with my TRD red interior.
My experience in Overlanding began when I bought my 4Runner 2 years ago and I can’t get enough of it! To date all my travels have kept me finding new trails all over the south east, however I’m stoked that this year we will be venturing out to Colorado to conquer a few of the big name trails and add new badges to my rig!!!
I’m excited to learn new tips, trails and experience from other members in overland bound! Hope to see some of y’all out in the great outdoors!
Hello Ty, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone, kinda new to the group. However, my husband is lurking around on here somewhere! We are not new to camping or traveling, but we are new to overlanding and we are loving the OB site. It is tough for us to get out with our jobs, He is an Emergency Manager and I am an ER Nurse at our VA and the Level One Trauma Center in Memphis and it has been a crazy 22 months. We look forward to meeting up with and learning from everyone here. Thanks for all the advice you guys have already given us.

We also each have our own vehicles.

-Hannah Carpenter, H&B Adventures OB#30662
Hello Hannah, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello! I am brand new to overlanding, but not to the outdoors. I live in birmingham, AL.

My rig is a not-yet-delivered 2022 4Runner TRD off-road. The only upgrade so far are some e-load K02’s that I ordered to go with it. I’d like to drive it for a bit before I start making mods.

Hallo and welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

I will upload a picture later.
I am currently station in New England and enjoy running through Maine and New Hampshire.
Recently got into Overlanding but have a lot of off road experience.
Currently drive a 1997 Wrangler TJ with a 3 inch lift.
I am a total noob when it comes to overlanding and will be taking my first real trip in February into the Maine North Woods with a group from work.
Hallo and welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Williamdavis22915

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Welcome aboard looking forward to seeing trd pro

Williamdavis22915

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I will upload a picture later.
I am currently station in New England and enjoy running through Maine and New Hampshire.
Recently got into Overlanding but have a lot of off road experience.
Currently drive a 1997 Wrangler TJ with a 3 inch lift.
I am a total noob when it comes to overlanding and will be taking my first real trip in February into the Maine North Woods with a group from work.
Welcome aboard let's see those snow pics

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone, kinda new to the group. However, my husband is lurking around on here somewhere! We are not new to camping or traveling, but we are new to overlanding and we are loving the OB site. It is tough for us to get out with our jobs, He is an Emergency Manager and I am an ER Nurse at our VA and the Level One Trauma Center in Memphis and it has been a crazy 22 months. We look forward to meeting up with and learning from everyone here. Thanks for all the advice you guys have already given us.

We also each have our own vehicles.

-Hannah Carpenter, H&B Adventures OB#30662
Hello Hannah, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

Explorer I

Macedon Ranges, VIC, Australia
First Name
Chantal
Last Name
ChB
Hi,

I am Chantal, 1 halve of ChristelandChantal.

Current Vehicle: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton (L200)
Next Vehicle: 2022 Club Cab Mitsubishi Triton (L200) with Tommy Camper. We are looking forward to built this vehicle, eta on the ute is end of April 22 and slide-on camper Oct 22.
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: No excuse needed to enjoy the big outdoors.

Pic: is 5 years ago, from our current ute (stock standard) with rooftop-tent

Attachments

Last edited:

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi,

I am Chantal, 1 halve of ChristelandChantal.

Current Vehicle: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton
Next Vehicle: 2022 Club Cab Mitsubishi Triton with Tommy Camper. We are looking forward to built this vehicle, eta on the ute is end of April 22 and slide-on camper Oct 22.
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: No excuse needed to enjoy the big outdoors.

Pic: is 5 years ago, from our current ute (stock standard) with rooftop-tent
Must be great doing overlanding down under
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Paul (@Elementairtv ) , welcome from Oklahoma though I spent much of my childhood in SE NM and W TX. Check out the Enchanted Rockies Trail that starts in southern NM and goes up through CO. Enchanted Rockies Trail - Lifestyle Overland
Also check out Overland Expo, May will be in Flagstaff, AZ and Aug will be in Loveland, CO you will likely run into quite a few OB members there.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.
Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Member Reps, @freak4life is another Member Rep on the other side of you in Arizona. Let us know if you have any questions.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Paul and I'm from southern New Mexico. I'm just getting into overland exploring. Just bought my first project rig a Mitsubishi Montero Sport. I have limited experience in off-roading but happy to learn!
Hello Paul, welcome to the OB community, glad you're here and it's great place to be to learn about Overlanding.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello,

Current vehicle: 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD Double Cab Long Bed
Overlanding experience: Beginner
Why Overlanding?: Transitioning to Overlanding from campground camping

View attachment 220190
Hello Harland, Welcome to OB community. Your Taco looks great. Also, just for the record, 'I Believe' as well.