First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Gaylor
Member #

Patrick G. here……
Experience: always been an outdoor enthusiast….but new to overlanding
Vehicle: 2021 Powerwagon that I’m currently rigging out for trips

interested in getting some experience with seasoned pros in anticipation of my first father son trip down the Baja Peninsula this Summer. would love to join a caravan if anyone is going down Baja this summer?

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone. My Name is Ryon. I am retiring from the military in January 2022 and moving back home to Oregon. I just got a new (to me) 2013 Lexus GX 460, and I'm looking forward to getting her off road and doing some camping. If you have any recommendations for the Central Oregon area, I'm all ears.

Ryon
Hello Ryon welcome to the OB community. Thank you for your service to our country. I saw that Mike Rose mentioned I am your closest Member Rep, and I may be but I am in Southern Oregon, Grants Pass to be specific. I would be glad to answer any questions you may have so reach out any time. I'm not exactly sure where you are located but glad to help no matter what. Have a blessed and Happy New Year.

AnthonyBroussard

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Broussard
Member #

Hello people. My name is Anthony Broussard and my wife is Karen Broussard. We are just getting into overlanding. We are from Lafayette LA aka Cajun Country. We drive a 2012 Ford Raptor named Rex. We are looking forward to seeing many parts of the United States in our future travels. Not sure where to start but can’t wait. Looks like this might be the place for useful info.

Attachments

WesternExplorer

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Gaylor
Member #

Hello Robbie, welcome to Overland Bound.
Robbie, how are you? I see you are in Phoenix as well. I’m finishing up my truck and hoping to do a few trips both short and longer this year. Are you aware of any people who meet up for trips? Would like to do a couple of shorter trips with some more seasoned people to pick up some tips before a bigger trip down Baja this early summer. Look forward to hearing from you. Patrick.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

WesternExplorer

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Gaylor
Member #

Robbie, how are you? I see you are in Phoenix as well. I’m finishing up my truck and hoping to do a few trips both short and longer this year. Are you aware of any people who meet up for trips? Would like to do a couple of shorter trips with some more seasoned people to pick up some tips before a bigger trip down Baja this early summer. Look forward to hearing from you. Patrick.
Sorry, guess I meant to respond to you, John Anderson…..!!

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello people. My name is Anthony Broussard and my wife is Karen Broussard. We are just getting into overlanding. We are from Lafayette LA aka Cajun Country. We drive a 2012 Ford Raptor named Rex. We are looking forward to seeing many parts of the United States in our future travels. Not sure where to start but can’t wait. Looks like this might be the place for useful info.
Hello Anthony and Karen, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Patrick G. here……
Experience: always been an outdoor enthusiast….but new to overlanding
Vehicle: 2021 Powerwagon that I’m currently rigging out for trips

interested in getting some experience with seasoned pros in anticipation of my first father son trip down the Baja Peninsula this Summer. would love to join a caravan if anyone is going down Baja this summer?
Hello Patrick

Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Bound

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

Mavryk

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Springbrook, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Lorne
Last Name
Milton
Member #

Hey guys, my name’s Lorne from Red Deer Alberta Canada. I just bought a used 2019 4Runner I plan on eventually gearing up for overlanding. First order are tires.

At the moment I’m just a “visiting member “ and plan on getting a full membership but need to know just how active are the Canadian member here.

I’ll try to post a pic of my rig (completely stock atm) but I’m not very tech so I might botch it.

Anyways, this is me. Looking forward to talking with you guys about rigs and trails and sharing some stories.

Attachments

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello all,
My name is Rick
I live in Central NC
Retired Navy Chief
Ive had several 4Runners over the years.
Currently have a 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
Welcoem to Overland Bound Rick. Thank you for your service! Happy New Year

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hey guys, my name’s Lorne from Red Deer Alberta Canada. I just bought a used 2019 4Runner I plan on eventually gearing up for overlanding. First order are tires.

At the moment I’m just a “visiting member “ and plan on getting a full membership but need to know just how active are the Canadian member here.

I’ll try to post a pic of my rig (completely stock atm) but I’m not very tech so I might botch it.

Anyways, this is me. Looking forward to talking with you guys about rigs and trails and sharing some stories.
Welcome to Overland Bound Lorne!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Lorne, welcome to Overland Bound.

SacFett

Rank II

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Jonthomas
Last Name
Deardorff
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet - EM1(SW)
Good Morning,
My name is JT, from Sacramento, Calif.
My current vehicle is a '21 Tacoma. It's my third Tacoma, though the first one not being leased, so I actually get to keep it for more than three years. I plan on outfitting it with some gear and travelling to dark sky sites with it for stargazing. My only overlanding experience thus far is to pack the bed full of camping equipment and driving out to a camping area in a state park designed for such. I'd really like to try out dispersed camping, driving along a trail till it's time to stop and relax and pop out the tent I plan on getting.

rocket.jpg

SacFett

Rank II

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Jonthomas
Last Name
Deardorff
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet - EM1(SW)
Welcome!