Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
What’s up OB- I’ve been following Michael for over 3 years on his YouTube Channel and have always been passionate about the great outdoors. Professional life has gotten in the way of adventure/exploration, but I’ve decided to get back to what I love, equip myself with a proper rig, and go exploring!

I own a ‘18 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon on 33” BFG K02’s, with plans to build out over time as/if needed.

Located in the SouthEast in Chattanooga, TN

Glad to be a part of this community!
Hello Tian, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi, been watching the YouTube channel and thought I'd join and see what this is about. I have a 2019 Raptor that I put a tonneau cover, rack and rooftop tent onto and I'm looking to keep building it out. My goal is convenience, to be honest. The idea of exploring in my truck, stopping somewhere and then setting everything up super quick and easy sounds amazing. I've done a lot of car camping and I've done a lot of off-road exploring, but I rarely mix the two.
Hello Sean, welcome to the OB family.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello all, I'm Larry Kephart from central Indiana. Been wheeling and camping for over 50 years with starting to love the outdoors as a young boy. Now I enjoy the overland community with my family and friends. Every time we go out we have a fantastic time. Hope to see you on the trail.
Welcome Larry!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello everyone. My Name is Ryon. I am retiring from the military in January 2022 and moving back home to Oregon. I just got a new (to me) 2013 Lexus GX 460, and I'm looking forward to getting her off road and doing some camping. If you have any recommendations for the Central Oregon area, I'm all ears.

Ryon
Thank you for your service and welcome to Overland Bound Ryon. You are going to love that GX.

kneppbryce

Rank 0

Contributor I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
Knepp
Hello my name is Bryce and I and very new to over landing and camping as a whole. So far I have camped in Mt. Charleston and Lytle Creek California, both with my amazing and beautiful girlfriend. We are traveling in a new to me 2013 Chevy Silverado with a bed tent. We have built a raised platform for a queen sized bed so we have ample room in the back. We live in Las Vegas and hope to explore all around.

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

ITM, Robert here from central Kansas.
I am working on a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger SE to be our overlanding rig.
My experience is lots of vehicle based camping, etc. in my youth, but mostly camper based exploration of regional lakes and wildlife areas in recent years.
Welcome from NE Oklahoma Robert!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello my name is Bryce and I and very new to over landing and camping as a whole. So far I have camped in Mt. Charleston and Lytle Creek California, both with my amazing and beautiful girlfriend. We are traveling in a new to me 2013 Chevy Silverado with a bed tent. We have built a raised platform for a queen sized bed so we have ample room in the back. We live in Las Vegas and hope to explore all around.
Welcome Bryce

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Welcome Bryce
Hello Bryce, great to hear your excitement for Overlanding. I was just in Vegas coming back from 9 days in Death Valley. Hope to cross paths with you in the future.

Last edited:

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Bryce, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Bryce
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a group in Las Vegas that meet and go on trips, you will find them on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
The Regional Director for local information it @
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, been watching the YouTube channel and thought I'd join and see what this is about. I have a 2019 Raptor that I put a tonneau cover, rack and rooftop tent onto and I'm looking to keep building it out. My goal is convenience, to be honest. The idea of exploring in my truck, stopping somewhere and then setting everything up super quick and easy sounds amazing. I've done a lot of car camping and I've done a lot of off-road exploring, but I rarely mix the two.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
There are many members building Raptors that can give you some advise. There is one member I know of who is building his Raptor with the same idea of convenience is @socialpants. You can message him here on the form and exchange ideas.
The Regional Director for local information it @M Rose
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone
Rig: 2018 Tundra CM.
Overland Experience: Novice.
Welcome to Overland Bound Fernando
Could you narrow down your location to a city or county in order for the app to get you local information.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB, Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There are a couple of meet-ups in the Central Valley that you might be interested in, they can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
What’s up OB- I’ve been following Michael for over 3 years on his YouTube Channel and have always been passionate about the great outdoors. Professional life has gotten in the way of adventure/exploration, but I’ve decided to get back to what I love, equip myself with a proper rig, and go exploring!

I own a ‘18 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon on 33” BFG K02’s, with plans to build out over time as/if needed.

Located in the SouthEast in Chattanooga, TN

Glad to be a part of this community!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. One good local contact is @Hank Outdoors in TN, great guy and he sets up lots of trips in the area.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey now, I'm Josh from Gilbert,AZ. I've been exploring for a few years. I'm on my second rig build, a 2013 FJ and I love it. I'm looking forward to meeting with you all someday, somewhere.
You can follow my adventures on the Insta @trippingtheoutside.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Member Representative is @freak4life

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Paul. I just got a 1999 Land Cruiser that I am building out. It has had the same owner for the last 20 years and now has 244k miles on it. So far I have just done some baseline maintenance. I have sliders and a lift on order. I also have a truck/travel trailer that I like to boondock in. I look forward to meeting some fellow members in the Bay Area/Sacramento Valley, and beyond!
Welcome to Overland Bound Paul
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events/meet-ups in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. My Name is Ryon. I am retiring from the military in January 2022 and moving back home to Oregon. I just got a new (to me) 2013 Lexus GX 460, and I'm looking forward to getting her off road and doing some camping. If you have any recommendations for the Central Oregon area, I'm all ears.

Ryon
Welcome to Overland Bound Ryon
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Check this out, Overland Expo will be in Redmond this year for the first time.
https://www.OverlandExpo.com
The Regional Director for local information it @M Rose

Reactions: Misfit137 and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
ITM, Robert here from central Kansas.
I am working on a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger SE to be our overlanding rig.
My experience is lots of vehicle based camping, etc. in my youth, but mostly camper based exploration of regional lakes and wildlife areas in recent years.
Welcome to Overland Bound Robert
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
RESOURCE MAP