Aztoypro

Rank I

Contributor III

Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Mccalley
Hello. New member here! I’ve seen a lot of overland bound badges and I thought to myself let’s join in on the fun
Hello. New member here! I’ve seen a lot of overland bound badges and I thought to myself let’s join in on the fun
Hello Ben
Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67
Map - Overland Bound
Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

People here should know your outstanding abilities turning a wrench. You are in my opinion at the top of the game. You installed my Long Range America auxiliary tank, Dura bump stops,Treaty Oak spacers, Icon HD springs and new Trac bar. I am so excited to see you here.
Welcome!
Thanks Rich. Very glad to be here. As you said yes I own Arizona Toy Pros in Mesa, I love to build Offroad overland set ups. I love to turn wrenches and meet great people. I never work a day in my life haha.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Howdy! Liz from DFW Texas here. Just joined/paid but we’ve been camping for decades. We’re more interested now in the ability to get away from state parks when camping and moving into overlanding. Slowly putting together our rig, which is based on a 2x4 2015 Tacoma.
Hello Liz, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy! Liz from DFW Texas here. Just joined/paid but we’ve been camping for decades. We’re more interested now in the ability to get away from state parks when camping and moving into overlanding. Slowly putting together our rig, which is based on a 2x4 2015 Tacoma.
Welcome to Overland Bound Liz
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Texas Member Representative is @Roots66, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Member Representative is @freak4life
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, My name is Joe
Current Vehicle: 2019 MB 4x4 Sprinter
Overlanding full time for the last 4 months.
Welcome to Overland Bound Joe
Here is a link to our full time member section of the forum, @Magic Mike, @Firemom, @Kelly are the Member Representatives for the full timers in the US.
Full-time & Long Term Overland Travel
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
As you travel you can use the Member Map to find other members and events near your location. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ryan Lippmann
DTLA, CA

Rigs:

04 Discovery
01 Jeep XJ
15 GMC Sierra

Been off-roading since '93 primarily throughout northern CA / Tahoe area.

Looking forward to meeting new people and tackling new adventures wherever we may roam...
Welcome to Overland Bound Ryan
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All I just signed up! Looking forward to get into overlanding, starting to mod my Outback to start a few trips in the spring. Can't wait to share ideas and meet a few members on the open road.

Rig: Subaru Outback Wilderness
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Texas Member Representative is @Roots66, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello All I just signed up! Looking forward to get into overlanding, starting to mod my Outback to start a few trips in the spring. Can't wait to share ideas and meet a few members on the open road.

Rig: Subaru Outback Wilderness
Hello Ken, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Ryan Lippmann
DTLA, CA

Rigs:

04 Discovery
01 Jeep XJ
15 GMC Sierra

Been off-roading since '93 primarily throughout northern CA / Tahoe area.

Looking forward to meeting new people and tackling new adventures wherever we may roam...
Hello Ryan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Liz, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello everyone! Happy to be a member finally.

Rig: 2013 Chevy Silverado
Experience: Long time outdoorsman, camper & hunter. Stumbled across overlanding looking for camping gear a few years back and have been hooked since. Rig is a work in progress.
Welcome Michael

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello everyone! Glad to be a part of this community!

Rig: 2002 Mitsubishi Montero
Completely new to overlanding but I love exploring new places and hope to meet a lot of you guys! Building my Montero lightly to be able to go to some beautiful places as I’m a photographer and love capturing new locations. Picture coming soon!
Hello Lucas , Welcome to Overland Bound

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hey guys,

My name is Garrett Robbins and I am excited to get into overlanding. I live in Ellenboro, NC which gives me close access to many good trails in the area. I have a strong background in hiking/camping, offroad trail riding (dirtbikes, four-wheelers, SXS), raced harescrambles for 10+ years, mountain biking all over western NC, as well as hiking and camping many popular and not-so-popular spots in western NC. I am recently married from October 9, and am looking forward to sharing the experiences with my wife Sydney, and my dad, David. We are all three very much in love with nature, exploration, and my dad and I take up photography and videography in our free time. Overlanding seems to be all of my favorite things combined in one.

I have most of the fundamental camping items for basic survival, but overlanding in a vehicle will be completely new to me. Any tips, recommendations, trail/route suggestions, or general gear suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

It’s not about the destination, it’s about the ride! We are looking forward to exploring more of our home state, and eventually doing some road trips up north and out west to experience all new landscapes. Can’t wait to join this community and meet lots of new friends along the way!

RIG: I recently purchased a 2019 Tacoma TRD 4x4 offroad (pictured) and will be picking up my RTT and bed rack on Saturday (pictured as well). View attachment 217174View attachment 217176View attachment 217177View attachment 217178
Hello and Welcome to Overland Bound Garrett. Lots of Taco rigs here

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello!

New member here!

2010 Toyota Sequoia
2004 Toyota 4runner v8

Oakland, CA

Experienced old school rock crawler, just getting hooked to overloading.

New to me 2010 Sequoia, currently in the beginning stages of building out. Stoked to be a part of the community.
Welcome Chris

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Welcome to Overland Bound Liz!