Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everybody,
New family joining OB community. We are Novices at overlanding Looks pretty awesome and we are excited to be apart of it!
Our Rig is a 2002 GMC YUKON SLE 4x4 with 200K miles (first car my wife and i purchased together) see pics below. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the trail!
-Porters
Hello Matt, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New member, old fart. Just bought a 22 Frontier Pro4x a few weeks ago. Have been taking every dirt road, with the wife of 40 years, that we
could find. We were doing it long before the term Overlanding came about. We spent most our life on the West coast and the last 15 years in Gods Country SE Tennessee. Just a few miles from Scorpian Offroad Concepts in Cleveland. Glad to be here! Any other Pro 4X guys?
Hello Andrew, welcome to Overland Bound.

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
HI my name is Bec
I'm from Queensland Australia
I have a 2019 subaru forester and have a camel 2008 beachcomber camper trailer
I'm a novice but really keen to build things for my camper trailer and go all over Australia.
Welcome, Bec.
You should check out the OverlandBound Facebook page as well Overland Bound - Queensland, Australia
Plenty happening up there.

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

New member, old fart. Just bought a 22 Frontier Pro4x a few weeks ago. Have been taking every dirt road, with the wife of 40 years, that we
could find. We were doing it long before the term Overlanding came about. We spent most our life on the West coast and the last 15 years in Gods Country SE Tennessee. Just a few miles from Scorpian Offroad Concepts in Cleveland. Glad to be here! Any other Pro 4X guys?
Welcome aboard Andrew! Glad you joined in the ever growing community of Overland Bound! I've lived in Seymour, TN for awhile years ago and loved how close to mountains we were, beautiful area I want to go back to and explore this go around. Maybe I'll catch you out there on the trail one day soon!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hello Everybody,
New family joining OB community. We are Novices at overlanding Looks pretty awesome and we are excited to be apart of it!
Our Rig is a 2002 GMC YUKON SLE 4x4 with 200K miles (first car my wife and i purchased together) see pics below. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the trail!
-Porters
Hi Porters

Glad you said hello and welcome. I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Turlock CA there is a meet up on the first Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active.
This is the regular meet up info. @Motomikeca and @beck4u are a great resource to be in touch with!
US West - Central Valley-Turlock Monthly Meetup

Glacierdog

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Sisters, Deschutes County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Nygren
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7KJK
Hello everyone I am Josh and my wife is Karen. We weekend trip most every weekend to Camp and SCUBA dive in Oklahoma. this has been mostly in a car or van. Today starts a new chapter as we just purchased a new 2022 4RUNNER. we are looking forward to even more adventures.
We too are waiting on our 2022 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium to arrive. Although we have been trying to order products for our 2021 4Runner TRDOff-RoadPremium (roof rack, lights, winch, front and rear bumpers, tires, and suspension/lift) so we are just being patient and not quite sure how we will cope once the snow settles in? Congrats on becoming a member. Lots of great advice and experience here.

_Maverick_

Rank I

Contributor III

Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Jamison
Last Name
Cummings
Hey Jamison

I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The East Bay meet up has had a great 2021 so far and still more to go. You can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up—Pleasanton CA | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Thank you, this is what I was looking for. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Ridge Parking lot in a few weeks!

Porter02

Rank II

Contributor III

Tracy, San Joaquin County, California, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Porter
Member #

Hello Everybody,
-Porters
Hi Porters

Glad you said hello and welcome. I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Turlock CA there is a meet up on the first Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active.
This is the regular meet up info. @Motomikeca and @beck4u are a great resource to be in touch with!
US West - Central Valley-Turlock Monthly Meetup
Thank You! We look forward to checking that out!

TennCutty

Rank I

Contributor III

Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Cutt
Hello Andrew, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thanks. Happy to be here

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New guy here! Just getting in to overlanding.
2013 JKU
Delaware, Ohio
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: TennCutty and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member, old fart. Just bought a 22 Frontier Pro4x a few weeks ago. Have been taking every dirt road, with the wife of 40 years, that we could find. We were doing it long before the term Overlanding came about. We spent most our life on the West coast and the last 15 years in Gods Country SE Tennessee. Just a few miles from Scorpian Offroad Concepts in Cleveland. Glad to be here! Any other Pro 4X guys?
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: TennCutty and Shahn

Oscar_1996

Rank 0

Contributor I

Williston North Dakota
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Hoppe
Member #

IMG_4932.jpg
Rig Info: 2010 Jeep Rubicon
Experience: Light camping/hiking trips with no technical trail experience.

My Fiance and I love the outdoors and am looking at trying to build capable overlanding vehicle. Looking forward to working on building it out so we can enjoy some backcountry trails!IMG_4932.jpg

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
View attachment 216757
Rig Info: 2010 Jeep Rubicon
Experience: Light camping/hiking trips with no technical trail experience.

My Fiance and I love the outdoors and am looking at trying to build capable overlanding vehicle. Looking forward to working on building it out so we can enjoy some backcountry trails!View attachment 216757
Greetings Greg and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R