Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Hi to everyone,

New to the community been watching OB videos for a couple yrs now, decided it's time to get involved. We are interested in the different places people have been looking forward to checking out the maps. We usually take 2-3 day trips last couple yrs, looking forward to putting longer trips in the schedule. We joined this community for all of the resources it has to offer. Our current rigs

2008 200 Series Land Cruiser
2012 FJ Cruiser
2018 Ram 2500 cummins

Pics Included Below

I have a question we joined the membership but I don't see anything stated as member with our avatar??
Welcome aboard Dan! Nice fleet you got there, glad you wanted to join this great community!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Hello Everybody,
New family joining OB community. We are Novices at overlanding Looks pretty awesome and we are excited to be apart of it!
Our Rig is a 2002 GMC YUKON SLE 4x4 with 200K miles (first car my wife and i purchased together) see pics below. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the trail!
-Porters
Welcome aboard guys! Greenhorns are always a breath of fresh air in the community. There is tons of experienced riders on these forums that have loads of information for everyone!

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Howdy Folks,

My name is Sean Funch and I am a novice overlander with a love for first-gen Tacomas. I am actually still looking for my first rig but I am taking a look at a serious rig tomorrow and will report back my findings. I am located in the East Bay Area, California and I look forward to meeting some of you!
Welcome aboard Sean! Good luck on the rig hunt, never settle for anything less than what you want. Can't wait to hear about your choice!

200LC

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Hord
Member #

Hi to everyone,

Thx so much Ursa Major much appreciated shout out for the rigs

New to the community been watching OB videos for a couple yrs now, decided it's time to get involved. We are interested in the different places people have been looking forward to checking out the maps. We usually take 2-3 day trips last couple yrs, looking forward to putting longer trips in the schedule. We joined this community for all of the resources it has to offer. Our current rigs

2012 FJ Cruiser
2018 Ram 2500 cummins

Pics Included Below

I have a question we joined the membership but I don't see anything stated as member with our avatar??
Welcome aboard Dan! Nice fleet you got there, glad you wanted to join this great community!

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Hi to everyone,

2012 FJ Cruiser
2018 Ram 2500 cummins

Pics Included Below

Welcome to the OB family. That land cruiser is gorgeous!

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

HI my name is Bec
I'm from Queensland Australia
I have a 2019 subaru forester and have a camel 2008 beachcomber camper trailer
I'm a novice but really keen to build things for my camper trailer and go all over Australia.
Welcome aboard Bec! From what I watch on the ol' YouTube, Australia has quite a bit of opportunity for you to get out an explore. Can't wait to hear about your adventures and advancement. Good luck!

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

HI my name is Bec
I'm a novice but really keen to build things for my camper trailer and go all over Australia.
Welcome to the community you’ve got a lot of beautiful country to check out down under.

Countryboy20241

Rank IV

Member II

Taylorsville, IN, USA
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Woodhouse
Member #

HI my name is Bec
Welcome aboard Bec! From what I watch on the ol' YouTube, Australia has quite a bit of opportunity for you to get out an explore. Can't wait to hear about your adventures and advancement. Good luck!
Welcome

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
HI my name is Bec
Welcome to Overland Bound Bec
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
The Regional Director for local information it @bjy10
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everybody,
New family joining OB community. We are Novices at overlanding Looks pretty awesome and we are excited to be apart of it!
Our Rig is a 2002 GMC YUKON SLE 4x4 with 200K miles (first car my wife and i purchased together) see pics below. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the trail!
-Porters
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There are two meet-ups near you, one in Turlock and the other in Livermore, they can be found on the Resource Map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Porter02 and Shahn

200LC

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Hord
Member #

Hi to everyone,

2012 FJ Cruiser
2018 Ram 2500 cummins

Pics Included Below

Welcome to the OB family. That land cruiser is gorgeous!
Thx so much very much appreciate that it’s been a lot of work and time couple more things to button it up

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi to everyone,

2012 FJ Cruiser
2018 Ram 2500 cummins

Pics Included Below

Welcome to Overland Bound
Please email support@OverlandBound.com to take care of you membership ID.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding (NV)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is an occasional meet-up in Las Vegas that can be found on the Resource Map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Shahn

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

New member old timer here. I’ve been watching Overland Bound on YouTube for years and it is part of my way to stay connected even if I’m not out away from the city.
I’ve been an adventurer my whole life and car camping and overlanding is comfort for me. Found memories of bombing down the road with my Grandfather in his 62 Pontiac Bonneville with a canvas tent and his trusty camp stove, catching fish for dinner. Anyway…

Denver Colorado area
2000 Ford Expedition set up for how me and my wife like to enjoy getting out.
1989 Ford Bronco for the day trips in the mountains of Colorado and Utah.
Ive been off-roading and camping my whole life so I guess I’m “experienced”. I also ride dirt bikes and do a few big multi day rides yearly with only what you can carry on your back so I tend to be a minimalist type overlander. You can fit a full sized mattress in the back of an Expedition so sleeping in comfort is important to me. I document my adventures on YouTube mostly for my relatives but I’m getting a little better at it. Starks Expeditions is my channel. I’m always looking to add like minded people to my trips. And it is an honor to help people get out and help them become comfortable off the beaten path.

View attachment 216104View attachment 216105
Welcome Richard!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

TennCutty

Rank I

Contributor III

Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Cutt
New member, old fart. Just bought a 22 Frontier Pro4x a few weeks ago. Have been taking every dirt road, with the wife of 40 years, that we could find. We were doing it long before the term Overlanding came about. We spent most our life on the West coast and the last 15 years in Gods Country SE Tennessee. Just a few miles from Scorpian Offroad Concepts in Cleveland. Glad to be here! Any other Pro 4X guys?

Last edited:

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
HI my name is Bec
Greetings Bec and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New member, old fart. Just bought a 22 Frontier Pro4x a few weeks ago. Have been taking every dirt road, with the wife of 40 years, that we
could find. We were doing it long before the term Overlanding came about. We spent most our life on the West coast and the last 15 years in Gods Country SE Tennessee. Just a few miles from Scorpian Offroad Concepts in Cleveland. Glad to be here! Any other Pro 4X guys?
Greetings Andrew and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi to everyone,

2012 FJ Cruiser
2018 Ram 2500 cummins

Pics Included Below

Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound.