Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Hello from Indiana! Our family rig is a 2019 Subaru Ascent with a CVT RTT. We will be doing some off-road modifications this winter. We have already driven across the country to the west coast multiple times. Looking forward to learning more about overlanding here!
We have a Rally Point going off this Saturday…come out if you can…

Overlanding For Beginners

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Tim, from southern Indiana just joined and getting started. Just getting into overlanding and trying to find my way. The rig is a 2010 Jeep wrangler JKU. Looking forward to learning from and meeting many of you all. Thanks in advance.
I’m also in the Southern Hoosierland…New Albany…we have a event going off this Saturday…come out if you can…

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Howdy, My name is Russ, coming at ya from Indiana, love to off-road and go overlanding, been to Colorado Utah and of course around the midwest. I included a pic of my Rig. Hope to talk with people soon and share in the adventure.
We have an event going off this Saturday if your interested…

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone. I'm Matt from the PNW. I have many years of off-road experience including 10+ years of competition rock crawling. I built my 86 4runner nicknames the IFsRunner from the ground up to be able to follow buggies while packing tools and coolers. Life has changed for me over the last year and I'm in the process of building my 95 land cruiser to live out of full time while I travel all over the country and see everything I possibly can. All while spending as much time in the dirt as possible. Just myself and my dog. Hoping to have the rig done in the next month or so for its shake down run. Definitely looking forward to hearing suggestions on what to see and long trails to run. Alaska is already planned for next year and I'd love to run from Canada to Mexico this winter. I'll be completely setup for off grid living. Thanks!
Hello Matt, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone, I’m Ray, I’m new to the forum, wanting to get some tips on overlanding, and what a rig should be equipped with I’m in the middle of rebuilding my 71 Bronco that has been a daily driver since 1988? In the future I would like to do some mild overland trips.View attachment 216015
Hello Ray, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello I'm Nathan I just joined and am super excited about this community. I'm from England originally but moved every three years after the age of eight so... lived and been all over Europe and America currently in eastern Nevada with my work I'm an aircraft electrician in the US navy.
I'm a camper and hiker and have been my hole life didn't really branch into overlanding till I moved to Washington state but am very excited to finally build my first designated overland rig. I own a 1988 land rover defender named Gary and even in his old age he's a beast. Looking to see any of you out on the trails and picking your collective brains in the future.
Hello Nathan, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey folks I’m Cruz from the NorCal Bay Area. I’ve got a 2016 Tundra Crewmax. I like hitting the trails, a little crawling, and of course overlanding.

Rolling on 40s
Locked front and rear
Armored all the way around
Don’t mind the pinstripes or even a dent here and there.
Hello Cruz, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Name: mitch

Rig: n/a but hoping to purchase a LR3 discovery

Experience: feels like my first day at a new school. Follow a few youtube channels and on a few forums

Nice to meet you all
Welcome to Overland Bound
In the UK our Regional Director is @Polaris Overland and his local member rep is @professorpool
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey folks I’m Cruz from the NorCal Bay Area. I’ve got a 2016 Tundra Crewmax. I like hitting the trails, a little crawling, and of course overlanding.

Rolling on 40s
Locked front and rear
Armored all the way around
Don’t mind the pinstripes or even a dent here and there.
Welcome to Overland Bound Cruz
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I'm Nathan I just joined and am super excited about this community. I'm from England originally but moved every three years after the age of eight so... lived and been all over Europe and America currently in eastern Nevada with my work I'm an aircraft electrician in the US navy.
I'm a camper and hiker and have been my hole life didn't really branch into overlanding till I moved to Washington state but am very excited to finally build my first designated overland rig. I own a 1988 land rover defender named Gary and even in his old age he's a beast. Looking to see any of you out on the trails and picking your collective brains in the future.
Welcome to Overland Bound Nathan
Your Regional Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
The “Reno Overlanding” OLB Meet-Up meets monthly, if you're interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread

Reactions: GypsyBrit and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I’m Ray, I’m new to the forum, wanting to get some tips on overlanding, and what a rig should be equipped with I’m in the middle of rebuilding my 71 Bronco that has been a daily driver since 1988? In the future I would like to do some mild overland trips.View attachment 216015
Welcome to Overland Bound Ray
Great looking rig
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OB - Colorado General
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r Denver Area, @Iridium Fort Collins

Reactions: Iridium and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Mike, just getting into this...a little medic and a little tactical stuff is my background..enjoy adventure and adrenaline
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi,

I'm Brice. My 2021 Bronco is to be delivered early December. I feel I am finally in a place where I have a vehicle I can trust. This has been many years in the making. Maybe it is just my age but I want to travel in reasonable comfort. I have had other vehicles but they either needed too much maintenance or weren't the right vehicle for me. I also have a 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser that I love and cherish, but again, not the comfort and reliability I need.

I am in the Salt Lake area looking to get started on some trips. Headed to St. George shortly after my bronco arrives and I'll be testing it out in the west desert and in the mountains.
Welcome Brice
[/QUOTE]
Welcome to Overland Bound Brice
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. I'm Matt from the PNW. I have many years of off-road experience including 10+ years of competition rock crawling. I built my 86 4runner nicknames the IFsRunner from the ground up to be able to follow buggies while packing tools and coolers. Life has changed for me over the last year and I'm in the process of building my 95 land cruiser to live out of full time while I travel all over the country and see everything I possibly can. All while spending as much time in the dirt as possible. Just myself and my dog. Hoping to have the rig done in the next month or so for its shake down run. Definitely looking forward to hearing suggestions on what to see and long trails to run. Alaska is already planned for next year and I'd love to run from Canada to Mexico this winter. I'll be completely setup for off grid living. Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound Matt
Can you add a city to your location, so you will show up on the member map and get local information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
The Regional Director for local information it @M Rose