Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

New here from Wexford, PA (just North of Pittsburgh).
Vehicle: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Experience: Novice Overlander

Hoping to help encourage identification of more offload and overland routes in and near SW PA.
Welcome to OB, David! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello fellow Overland Bound members!
My name is Jason Brown and I am from Red Deer, Alberta.
My primary vehicle is my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
I am also working on outfitting my 2019 Ram Warlock for adventure as well.
I camp or travel almost every weekend and weekday if work permits.
I am also one of the founders of the Alberta Outdoor Adventure Expo with my fellow OB member Dave from Blindman Overland.
I look forward to joining in on adventures and meeting some of you.
Welcome to OB, Jason! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hi, my name is Joey and I found this because I was checking out my neighbors overland build of his Subaru Outback.

I’m in Studio City, Ca.
I have a 2011 Porsche Cayenne S
I have been running trails for years in Angeles Forest and the Mojave desert. Mostly in old 1st gen Durangos.

I’m looking forward to building out my Cayenne and hitting the trails.
Welcome to OB, Joey! We're glad to have you here. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how you build out the Cayenne. Enjoy OB!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello Overland Bound Members,

my Name is Markus Hagen. I am located in the middle of Germany and plan to travel all over Europe. My experience so far is on shorter trips to the woods around my hometown and on vacations with my three daughters. We go on trips together mostly to Denmark to ride our Kite Buggies on the beaches. Therefor a 4x4 comes in handy to drag a trailer onto the beach.

I have a faible for Land Rover Defenders. I happen to own 4 of them. My excuse is that we have three girls and they should have their cars, too.

I learned to love camping and campfires since I travel a lot for business reasons and hotel stays are of no value to me anymore. Thank goodness I was able to convince my girls, but sadly my wife has not participated yet.

I am develop an INSTAGRAM account with pictures of my and other peoples cars - mainly Defenders: @landroverdefender007

I am looking forward to meeting other overlanders in Europe and I hope that this community will grow strongly in Europe so that we get good networking-effects like you guys in the US.
Welcome to OB, Markus! We're glad to have you here. I sure look forward to seeing your travels. Enjoy OB!

Nottacop

Rank 0

Contributor I

Strasburg, PA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Tropp
Hello All,
I am from Strasburg Pennsylvania and to be totally honest I become interested in this from watching Lifestyle Overland YouTube videos. I was hooked with the places they have gone. I am going to try and ease myself into this and see where it takes me. I have a 2021 Toyota 4Runner but I'm not sure I'm ready to take it out just yet. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to learn. tempImagelE6CSq.jpg

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Good morning, I am from south west Iowa, New to overlanding. Just went to Rendezvous in the Ozarks put on by Natural State Overland. I am planning on going to the MOORE expo in April. Currently I am in a Jeep Liberty Renegade, I have a 92 Bronco that I am considering building.
Welcome to OB, Clayton! We're glad to have you here. I built a 92 Bronco with a 331 stroker in it and I absolutely loved that truck. Enjoy OB!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hey everyone Wally here. I just bought a 2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Sport which will be my new overland vehicle.
Welcome to OB, Wally! We're glad to have you here. I love that Lunar Rock color, had a Rav4 Adventure in Lunar Rock as a rental in Orlando and thoroughly enjoyed it, couldn't stop looking at it because of that color. Enjoy!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello All,

I recently purchased a subaru forester and plan to continue fitting it out for many adventures to come. Currently I have added a 2" lift with all terrains. I am planning to add a rear tire hitch mount, a roof box or cargo rack and will be building a small sleeping and storage platform.

Rig: 2015 Subaru Forester Premium 2.5i
Experience: New to the game - Big into the outdoors via running, climbing, highlining, fly fishing and camping.
Welcome to OB, Evan! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

My name is Raymond. Building a 2015 Tacoma Double cab. Currently in OKC and know just enough to be dangerous but the trucks isn’t on fire or stuck in the ditch so I am doing OK guess. Right now building a roof rack and at the same time sound deadening the rear seat area for a platform. I HATE this damn stuff. But even only 1/3 done it’s made a huge difference
Welcome to OB, Raymond! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello! Hunter Guerrero here. This is my 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport S. Her name is Celia Cruise but I have a hood banner that says ARROZCON. That might need an explanation. I have many DIY projects on her including a solar water tank and most recently a tailgate table. Ever evolving and I only have about $30,000 in mods to go! I live in Northern California and haven’t gone too far outside my area to adventure but I’d like to. That’s why I joined up here.
Welcome to OB, Hunter! We're glad to have you here, I'd about guarantee that when you get that invested you'll find another $30K to spend too! Enjoy!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello Everyone. My name is Peter and I go by Fig. It's great to join the community and I am really looking forward to this new journey in both my life and my wifie. We are older, but with young hearts and still very adventurous. We have moved from a Jeep Rubicon JK to the new Launch Edition Gladiator which we absolutely love. We have been camping for many years and now that we are approaching our retirement years we want to begin our overlanding experience. Hopefully with this community we can begin that journey.. Next step for us in fact this coming weekend is to head out from North Carolina all the way to Boise Idaho to pick up our new overlanding rig, the Conqueror UEV 490. Looking forward to meeting any locals near Raleigh area in NC. Cheers! Fig
Welcome to OB, Fig! We're glad to have you here. Hope to see you and that rig out on the trails. Enjoy!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hey OB Crew - My name is CJ and my wife and I call Northern California home. We have a '19 4Runner ORP with a few things. Accutune gave us a Fox setup, RCI sliders, Icon links, Prinsu rack, skids... and I got a Pelfrey bumper from the BAMF yardsale. I've done a little wheeling in the past, but definitely novice at best. Oh and we just landed a new Opus OP4 trailer last month. Super excited to get this out and use it!
Welcome to OB, CJ! We're glad to have you here. That's a sweet rig! Enjoy!