freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Good morning, I am from south west Iowa, New to overlanding. Just went to Rendezvous in the Ozarks put on by Natural State Overland. I am planning on going to the MOORE expo in April. Currently I am in a Jeep Liberty Renegade, I have a 92 Bronco that I am considering building.
Hello Clayton, welcome to Overland Bound.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Vehicle: 2021 4Runner TRD

Experience: Novice

Excited to get the new rig dirty
Hello John (@Maigsdad1 ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. Looks like you are ready to go. Lots of great folks up your way.

There are a couple DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Rig: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave (lightly modified)
Overland Experience: Novice
Camping Experience: Moderate

Love to explore and to be out in nature. Looking for common ground with other adventurers. 2 wheel - mountain bike/motorcycle. 4 wheel - Using my Jeep to get to unique and serene places.

Darren S.
Hello Darren (@ROKOffroad ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. Lots of folks joining from the DFW area. You're in good company.

There are a couple DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New here from Wexford, PA (just North of Pittsburgh).
Vehicle: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Experience: Novice Overlander

Hoping to help encourage identification of more offload and overland routes in and near SW PA.
Hello David, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello fellow Overland Bound members!
My name is Jason Brown and I am from Red Deer, Alberta.
My primary vehicle is my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
I am also working on outfitting my 2019 Ram Warlock for adventure as well.
I camp or travel almost every weekend and weekday if work permits.
I am also one of the founders of the Alberta Outdoor Adventure Expo with my fellow OB member Dave from Blindman Overland.
I look forward to joining in on adventures and meeting some of you.
View attachment 213734
Hello Jason, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi, my name is Joey and I found this because I was checking out my neighbors overland build of his Subaru Outback.

I’m in Studio City, Ca.
I have a 2011 Porsche Cayenne S
I have been running trails for years in Angeles Forest and the Mojave desert. Mostly in old 1st gen Durangos.

I’m looking forward to building out my Cayenne and hitting the trails.
Hello Joey, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Overland Bound Members,

my Name is Markus Hagen. I am located in the middle of Germany and plan to travel all over Europe. My experience so far is on shorter trips to the woods around my hometown and on vacations with my three daughters. We go on trips together mostly to Denmark to ride our Kite Buggies on the beaches. Therefor a 4x4 comes in handy to drag a trailer onto the beach.

I have a faible for Land Rover Defenders. I happen to own 4 of them. My excuse is that we have three girls and they should have their cars, too.

I learned to love camping and campfires since I travel a lot for business reasons and hotel stays are of no value to me anymore. Thank goodness I was able to convince my girls, but sadly my wife has not participated yet.

I am develop an INSTAGRAM account with pictures of my and other peoples cars - mainly Defenders: @landroverdefender007

I am looking forward to meeting other overlanders in Europe and I hope that this community will grow strongly in Europe so that we get good networking-effects like you guys in the US.
Hello Markus, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Good morning, I am from south west Iowa, New to overlanding. Just went to Rendezvous in the Ozarks put on by Natural State Overland. I am planning on going to the MOORE expo in April. Currently I am in a Jeep Liberty Renegade, I have a 92 Bronco that I am considering building.
Hello Clayton, welcome to the OB family.

hankmardukas

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Bozeman, MT, USA
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Andrews
Hello All,

I recently purchased a subaru forester and plan to continue fitting it out for many adventures to come. Currently I have added a 2" lift with all terrains. I am planning to add a rear tire hitch mount, a roof box or cargo rack and will be building a small sleeping and storage platform.

Rig: 2015 Subaru Forester Premium 2.5i
Experience: New to the game - Big into the outdoors via running, climbing, highlining, fly fishing and camping.

65646550788__1C61EF88-08D6-44A4-9B2F-1E56727BB777.jpg

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi Everyone!

We are Mary and Warren. Thanks for having us in the group.

Our Location is in Mesa, AZ
Our Rigs are a 2017 JK and a 2020 JT
Our experience is Beginner, still building our rigs. We look forward to getting out there!

We are retired commercial photographers, so if you have any photography related questions, we would be happy to help out!

Looking forward to building overland friendships here! DM us, we would love to hear from you!

Mary and Warren

View attachment 213614View attachment 213614
Hello Mary and Warren, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R