Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone! New here (ofcourse, lol) just wanting to introduce myself, camping/overlanding enthusiast wanting to learn more about the lifestyle, improving my rig and making new friends/connections in the process!

Rig: ‘03 Land Rover Disco II (my first truck/rig!)
Why: I’ve always loved camping with my dad and family friends as a kid and now as I’m older(30) wanting to dive back into adventure/nature and disconnect from my STRESSFUL yet rewarding career as a Nurse. Don’t get me wrong, love caring for others, but it’s time I start fulfilling myself with things I truly enjoy (car/truck enthusiast and a lover of nature) so I’ve decided to mesh those two passions together and FINALLY get a project rig I can eventually hit the trails in.
Hello Preston and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey, new to overlanding, but not off roading.. Have had various jeeps over years, 1950 ,1972 commando, 1980CJ and now a 2002 TJ i picked up a few months ago. I went over everything electrical and mechanical to start and now my build begins!

Rig: 2002 TJ (Basically stock with a small body and suspension lift)
Why: I love going off road and instead of flying to a destination i want to drive and experience the journey.
Me: Im an electrical Engineer for a electrical equipment manufacturer for past 26 years , which absolutely helps with electrical problems that occur usually when you least expect.. I truly enjoy being off road and navigating thru what ever challenges come up, instead of having to rush home my plan is to spend time where ever i am with my overlanding Rig.
Hello Robert and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey, new to overlanding, but not off roading.. Have had various jeeps over years, 1950 ,1972 commando, 1980CJ and now a 2002 TJ i picked up a few months ago. I went over everything electrical and mechanical to start and now my build begins!

Rig: 2002 TJ (Basically stock with a small body and suspension lift)
Why: I love going off road and instead of flying to a destination i want to drive and experience the journey.
Me: Im an electrical Engineer for a electrical equipment manufacturer for past 26 years , which absolutely helps with electrical problems that occur usually when you least expect.. I truly enjoy being off road and navigating thru what ever challenges come up, instead of having to rush home my plan is to spend time where ever i am with my overlanding Rig.
Hello Robert, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi All,
Camping/Hiking Experience: 3 section hikes on the Appalachia Trail (NJ, NY & CT). Camping and fishing since I was 2
Overlanding Experience: None
Vehicle: 2013 Silverado Z71 4x4
View attachment 212693
Hello Richard and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Stucko_

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Jackson, MS, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stuckman
Member #

How’s it going everybody! I’m Chris from Mississippi and I’m super excited to be a part of this group. I got a 2015 TRD Tacoma at the beginning of this year and I’m hoping to have it mostly finished by March of 22 for my Moab trip. Hope to meet some of you on journeys in the future!

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

How’s it going everybody! I’m Chris from Mississippi and I’m super excited to be a part of this group. I got a 2015 TRD Tacoma at the beginning of this year and I’m hoping to have it mostly finished by March of 22 for my Moab trip. Hope to meet some of you on journeys in the future!
Welcome! Mississippi to Moab is quite the road trip! Just make sure to bring your moisturizers...humidity will go from 100 to ZERO for you!

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Hey everyone! New here (ofcourse, lol) just wanting to introduce myself, camping/overlanding enthusiast wanting to learn more about the lifestyle, improving my rig and making new friends/connections in the process!

Rig: ‘03 Land Rover Disco II (my first truck/rig!)
Why: I’ve always loved camping with my dad and family friends as a kid and now as I’m older(30) wanting to dive back into adventure/nature and disconnect from my STRESSFUL yet rewarding career as a Nurse. Don’t get me wrong, love caring for others, but it’s time I start fulfilling myself with things I truly enjoy (car/truck enthusiast and a lover of nature) so I’ve decided to mesh those two passions together and FINALLY get a project rig I can eventually hit the trails in.
Welcome to OB, Preston...although I don't think that 30 qualifies as "older"!

bubbadangelo

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Agawam, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
DAngelo
Member #

Name: Bubba D’Angelo
Location: Vancouver, WA for now. Changes frequently as I am a travel nurse. Based out of north Louisiana.
Rig: 2021 Toyota Tacoma Off-road
Overland experience: Novice
Why overlanding: My fiancé and I are big on getting outdoors. Love going deep in the woods and camping. Looking to further our knowledge and hopefully meet some people along that way to help with that.

Pic from recent trip to Mt. St. Helens

Attachments

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Location: Vancouver, WA for now. Changes frequently as I am a travel nurse. Based out of north Louisiana.
Why overlanding: My fiancé and I are big on getting outdoors. Love going deep in the woods and camping. Looking to further our knowledge and hopefully meet some people along that way to help with that.

Welcome to OB!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Bubba, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Bubba
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region” As you travel around the country you can make contact with local members for advise in a particular region.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
A really good way to see whats happening and make contact with members is by using the Member Map, not only can you see all the events going on but you can message one or more members in your area.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound Chris
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region” When you start planing your Utah trip please contact our Rocky Mountain Director @Neal A. Tew he can get you hooked up with the info you will need for planing that trip.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,
Camping/Hiking Experience: 3 section hikes on the Appalachia Trail (NJ, NY & CT). Camping and fishing since I was 2
View attachment 212693
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Stucko_

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Jackson, MS, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stuckman
Member #

Welcome To Overland Bound Chris
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region” When you start planing your Utah trip please contact our Rocky Mountain Director @Neal A. Tew he can get you hooked up with the info you will need for planing that trip.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Excellent! Thanks for the info!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi All,
View attachment 212693
Hello Richard, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family.