Rank II

Contributor III

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
Jaime
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

Hello All, my name is Jaime Rodríguez from Philadelphia.

Rig: Lifted 2011 Nissan Frontier
Overlanding Experience: Beginner

Took my kids to our first off-road ride today in Wharton State Park in New Jersey thanks to some of your maps! The kids had a blast! They got to experience some mild sand trails and some cool water crossings and thought it was so cool to eat their lunch on the bed cover of my truck by the side of the river. We even came across a cranberry harvest on one of the trails and they were fascinated. Best of all, we made it back home safely!

Attachments

tgian159

Rank 0

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Giangiordano
Hey Everyone!

My name is Tyler and located in Phoenix Arizona.

Excited to be here. Looking to make some new friends in the PHX area to go overlanding with.

Rig is a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road.

Lots of camping experience in my younger days but pretty new to off-roading and overlanding.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey I’m ray. New here
Hello and welcome Renee, where are you located?We use location to help get members in touch with other members close to you. We have directors and member representatives scattered all over the globe

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello everyone,

My name is Robert and I am located in NE Florida just south of Jacksonville. I have a 1991 Jeep Cherokee XJ (not running) and a 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ (running) that is my primary overland rig. I am a novice to Overlanding, but grew up camping, hiking, and wheeling in the PNW. Looking forward to learning what I can and meeting great people. Cheers!

Welcome to OB, Robert! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello all,
Mailyn (pronounced MyLin) here from NE Florida. New to overlanding, but excited to get going and see more of the country's backroads and best kept secrets. Originally from the PNW and love the outdoors. My rig is a 2016 GX460 with a few mods, but looking to make it ready for adventures. I look forward to meeting more overlanders and members!

Welcome to OB, Mailyn! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy OB!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

I’m a nomad now, with a FL address, but will always be from NY (not the city!) Love my 2013 JKU and looking forward to spending a whole lot more time with it. New to overlanding - new to camping generally - but I’m a quick study (or an absolute idiot) and went full-time right away. I’m writing from the Overland Expo East right now - it’s been a fun adventure so far!
Welcome to OB, Jade! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Took my kids to our first off-road ride today in Wharton State Park in New Jersey thanks to some of your maps! The kids had a blast! They got to experience some mild sand trails and some cool water crossings and thought it was so cool to eat their lunch on the bed cover of my truck by the side of the river. We even came across a cranberry harvest on one of the trails and they were fascinated. Best of all, we made it back home safely!
Welcome to OB, Jaime! We're glad to have you here. It's awesome to see you getting the kiddos in early! Seeing the harvest had to be pretty cool, you don't get to see crops floated like that very often. Enjoy OB!

Reactions: Shahn and Jrod250

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hey Everyone!

My name is Tyler and located in Phoenix Arizona.

Excited to be here. Looking to make some new friends in the PHX area to go overlanding with.

Rig is a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road.

Lots of camping experience in my younger days but pretty new to off-roading and overlanding.
Hey Tyler, welcome to OB! We're glad to have you here. Good looking truck! Enjoy OB!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Jamie, welcome to Overland Bound.

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello All, name is Isaias from California ( North bay area)
Rigs: 2014 land cruiser
Just started to get out and explore, exited to meet and learn from this great community.
Welcome to OB, Isaias! We're glad to have you here. Enjoy OB, there's definitely plenty to learn here!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!

My name is Joe, and I am from Riverside County.

I have a 2020 Toyota 4Runner.

I have been on a few trips, including an E3 Overland trip to the Grand Canyon. It was great.

I am looking forward to getting to know more people and taking lots of trips to ... somewhere!
Welcome to Overland Bound Joe
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All, name is Isaias from California ( North bay area)
Rigs: 2014 land cruiser
Just started to get out and explore, exited to meet and learn from this great community.
Welcome to Overland Bound Isaias
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com