Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hi everyone,
We are new here. This looks like a great forum.
Lots of interesting information.
We look forward to sharing experiences and knowledge with all of you.
We are in no way shape of form experts. We use to just camp once in a blue moon. Then, we stared getting more and more equipment until we finally decided we need a rooftop tent.
- Rig: 2014 RAM 1500 Sport 4x4
- Upgraded tires: Cooper XLT Plus 0
- Upgraded Suspension: Falcon Shocks front and rear.
- Chinese Knock off CVT Mt Hood tent.

I'm in the process of having an overland trailer built. I'll try to post the progress and keep you updated.
Feel free to ask questions.

Cheers
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. It’s good to see another Ram out there.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hi everyone,
We are in no way shape of form experts. We use to just camp once in a blue moon. Then, we stared getting more and more equipment until we finally decided we need a rooftop tent.

I'm in the process of having an overland trailer built. I'll try to post the progress and keep you updated.

Cheers
Welcome to OB, Paulo! Looks like you're off to a good start, that's a good looking rig. We're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi everyone,

Cheers
Hello Paulo and welcome to Overland Bound! Love the Ram!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hi everyone! My name is Tim and I'm from North NJ.

What little off-roading/overlanding knowledge I have comes from riding shotgun in my buddy's Wrangler, but now I'm just a few weeks from being behind the wheel of a 2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road!
2-3 weeks left 'til it arrives but I figured it was time to make an account on here anyways. Excited to be here, seems like a great place :)
Welcome Tim

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello Everyone,

My name is Matt, from Central Ohio.
Currently driving a 2012 Ram 1500, slowly modifying to fit my needs though ram boxes are a blessing and a curse.
I'm glad to be here. Looking forward to conversation and inspiration.
Hey Matt, Welcome to OB

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hi Everyone

I'm Lance in Foley Alabama with my wife Cindy. We love watching YouTube vids of dirt roads and dispersed camping and wanted to try it. We have a 2019 Toyota 4 Runner. The first thing I did after getting it last year, was to get rid of the street tires and put on all terrain shoes. We have been rigging our ride and campaigning it in Alabama dirt ever since.

View attachment 211277
Hey Cindy and Lance, Welcome to Overland Bound. Good Looking Rig!

Robert J

Rank II

Contributor III

Menominee, MI, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Juhlin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W8AWF
Service Branch
Retired US Navy
Hello everyone,

My name is Robert and I am located in NE Florida just south of Jacksonville. I have a 1991 Jeep Cherokee XJ (not running) and a 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ (running) that is my primary overland rig. I am a novice to Overlanding, but grew up camping, hiking, and wheeling in the PNW. Looking forward to learning what I can and meeting great people. Cheers!

MyLin

Rank II

Contributor III

Menominee, MI, USA
First Name
Mailyn
Last Name
Juhlin
Member #

Service Branch
Retired US Navy
Hello all,
Mailyn (pronounced MyLin) here from NE Florida. New to overlanding, but excited to get going and see more of the country's backroads and best kept secrets. Originally from the PNW and love the outdoors. My rig is a 2016 GX460 with a few mods, but looking to make it ready for adventures. I look forward to meeting more overlanders and members!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello everyone,

My name is Robert and I am located in NE Florida just south of Jacksonville. I have a 1991 Jeep Cherokee XJ (not running) and a 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ (running) that is my primary overland rig. I am a novice to Overlanding, but grew up camping, hiking, and wheeling in the PNW. Looking forward to learning what I can and meeting great people. Cheers!
Welcome Robert

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello all,
Mailyn (pronounced MyLin) here from NE Florida. New to overlanding, but excited to get going and see more of the country's backroads and best kept secrets. Originally from the PNW and love the outdoors. My rig is a 2016 GX460 with a few mods, but looking to make it ready for adventures. I look forward to meeting more overlanders and members!
Hey welcome Mailyn to OB

JadeEnglish

Rank I

Member I

Knox County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jade
Last Name
English
Member #

I’m a nomad now, with a FL address, but will always be from NY (not the city!) Love my 2013 JKU and looking forward to spending a whole lot more time with it. New to overlanding - new to camping generally - but I’m a quick study (or an absolute idiot) and went full-time right away. I’m writing from the Overland Expo East right now - it’s been a fun adventure so far!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
I’m a nomad now, with a FL address, but will always be from NY (not the city!) Love my 2013 JKU and looking forward to spending a whole lot more time with it. New to overlanding - new to camping generally - but I’m a quick study (or an absolute idiot) and went full-time right away. I’m writing from the Overland Expo East right now - it’s been a fun adventure so far!
Welcome Jade

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Jade, welcome to Overland Bound. Teach yourself how to stay safe.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone,

Hello Robert, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all,
Hello Mailyn, welcome to Overland Bound.