Rank III

Enthusiast I

Saint Simons Island, Glynn County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Otniel
Last Name
Menendez
Member #

New Member from the coast of Georgia! I am looking to expand my map, I have been overlanding for a few years now in Florida and North Carolina but looking to venture into North GA and South Carolina!
Hello Otniel, welcome to the OB family.
Thank you! I’m excited to learn more about overlanding and meet likeminded people!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hello there. I’m new.

My name is Rush and the wife is Laura. We run both a 2013 Jeep JK and a 2019 Toyota Tundra. We have been overlanding for about two years. We also have a fairly new off road trailer and soon we will mount our RTT and other gear.

We are located in the Bay Area. We’ve done two longish trips to both the Colorado western slope and southwestern Utah.

Thanks!
Nice rigs!
I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has 2021 all planned out and you can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

View attachment 208431

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New Member from the coast of Georgia! I am looking to expand my map, I have been overlanding for a few years now in Florida and North Carolina but looking to venture into North GA and South Carolina!
Hello Otniel and welcome to Overland Bound!

Nomadic

Rank II

Contributor III

Orange County, California, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Ibanez
Member #

Greetings & Salutations,

I reside currently in Yorba Linda, CA. I have recently acquired a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road as my platform to begin this journey into Overlanding with my family to create memories and traditions that they will carry with them well after I have shuffled of this mortal coil.

Attachments

VirajH2

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Rajiv
Last Name
Singh
Member #

Hello All, New member located in Vacaville, CA. We have a 2004 Hummer H2. Our Overlanding Experience is Zero.
I have done few easy trips around Vacaville this year. Trip is usually myself and my 4 year old son.
So wanted to get to know more people and get more advice on safety. Looking at putting a winch on this.

VirajH2.jpg

Santos107

Rank 0

Contributor I

Rhome, Texas, United States
First Name
Santos
Last Name
Jim
Rig: On the lookout for one
Experience: I don't have any overlanding experience, but man do I love traveling! For the past 3 years I've been able to travel to a few states and got to experience some amazing memories. Now I want to take traveling and adventure on a whole new level. And I believe overlanding will do that for me. Haha so I'll have a ton of questions for this place. Like for example., What is the best vehicle to start out with? Many of my adventures will be long and intense. I appreciate any help that comes my way!!!

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Santos (@Santos107 ) , welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps and am north of you around OKC, however @Roots66 is your closest Member Rep. Feel free to contact either one of us if you have any questions.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

David from W. Colorado. Fourwheeling and camping for a long time. 2016 JKUR, 2.5" RK lift, 35's, bumpers winch blah blah. Bought a mid-project trailer build locally last week and started working on getting it finished.
Welcome to the community David, Looking forward to seeing what you do with that homegrown trailer you are building. Hope to see you out and about sometime soon!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings & Salutations,

I reside currently in Yorba Linda, CA. I have recently acquired a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road as my platform to begin this journey into Overlanding with my family to create memories and traditions that they will carry with them well after I have shuffled of this mortal coil.
Hello Brandon and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
David from W. Colorado. Fourwheeling and camping for a long time. 2016 JKUR, 2.5" RK lift, 35's, bumpers winch blah blah. Bought a mid-project trailer build locally last week and started working on getting it finished.
Hello David and welcome to Overland Bound! Can't wait to see pictures of your trailer build.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello All, New member located in Vacaville, CA. We have a 2004 Hummer H2. Our Overlanding Experience is Zero.
I have done few easy trips around Vacaville this year. Trip is usually myself and my 4 year old son.
So wanted to get to know more people and get more advice on safety. Looking at putting a winch on this.

View attachment 208485
Hello Rajiv and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Punk'n_Willy

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Rig: On the lookout for one
Experience: I don't have any overlanding experience, but man do I love traveling! For the past 3 years I've been able to travel to a few states and got to experience some amazing memories. Now I want to take traveling and adventure on a whole new level. And I believe overlanding will do that for me. Haha so I'll have a ton of questions for this place. Like for example., What is the best vehicle to start out with? Many of my adventures will be long and intense. I appreciate any help that comes my way!!!
Hello Santos and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Punk'n_Willy