Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member from Pennsylvania brand new to overlanding. Enjoy hunting, fishing, and birding. Looking to build a more capable rig for all three.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Ok, Ok........you got me with the free coffee at the Overland Expo this coming Saturday!

Brian and Nancy here, on the western slope of Colorado. 2014 Jeep JKUR (evolving.....aren't they all?) and a teardrop. Coming off Adventure motorcycles for a long time to something that we both can do together more.....oh, and the dogs wanted to join. We've been all over, and camped a lot, tent, rv, popup trailer, etc......simplifying things and making them a bit more civilized with the teardrop. Looking forward to meeting folks!! Thanks for having us!View attachment 208049
Hello and Welcome to the OB family!!

Reactions: Shahn

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello! Haley here, based out of Stockton, CA.

I am a nature lover, looking to get closer to the wild via 2015 Toyota Tacoma (4x4).

I don’t have much experience off-roading *yet*! But I hope this community will be able to foster new connections and skill shares.

Looking forward to connecting! ✌

(Photo was taken along the Tuolumne River, near Buck Meadows. 2 secluded FCFS campgrounds. Can share location details if you like!)

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello Overlanders,

Excited to learn from the group as I’m new to the game - Toyota Tacoma as pictured in a recent trip to Maine. Still pretty much stock set up but got stuck in a swamp in Fl earlier this year so ordered some extraction toys to bolt on this winter.

Cheers,
Liam

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello Overlanders,

Excited to learn from the group as I’m new to the game - Toyota Tacoma as pictured in a recent trip to Maine. Still pretty much stock set up but got stuck in a swamp in Fl earlier this year so ordered some extraction toys to bolt on this winter.

Cheers,
Liam

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi folks!

I originally joined last year but never got around to introducing myself. I'm UK based and currently working on my latest rig a Range Rover L322 which already looks a bit different to the pic below, I'm also renovating a house to rent out to help fund my next chapter of mobile life. I'm an Executive Officer for the Green Lane Association so I spend a lot of my time exploring and helping to protect the UK's network of unsurfaced roads.

View attachment 208237
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @professorpool
Your Regional Director is @Polaris Overland for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello Tony here. I love trail day runs, camping, overlanding, and leading monthly meets with other 4x4 off-roaders. I have 2 Jeeps. 1 is a heavily modified 2002 Grand Cherokee for overlanding and the second is a 2021 gladiator Rubicon, which I am currently modifying for overlanding. Glad to be here.

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello Everyone. Created an account a while back but finally getting around to my first post.
Few years ago I ditched my FJ after the 3rd rear end failure... which ended my overlanding fun :-/ . I jumped into a X4M which I eventually traded for a 2020 Tundra that I hated with a burning passion. That lasted exactly 364 days... and today I am in a 2021 Ram PowerWagon :-D

I'm out in Monroe WA, looking to find others that want to do some day trips, explore, or get stuck in snow.
View attachment 208229

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Afternoon! While an experienced hiker and BWCA enthusiast, I love car camping but am looking to venture into overlanding as well for added fun.

I live in Minneapolis, MN and venture with
my 2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk. It’s freshly washed and ready for the week. Ha!

Thanks!
-Jay

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hi folks!

I originally joined last year but never got around to introducing myself. I'm UK based and currently working on my latest rig a Range Rover L322 which already looks a bit different to the pic below, I'm also renovating a house to rent out to help fund my next chapter of mobile life. I'm an Executive Officer for the Green Lane Association so I spend a lot of my time exploring and helping to protect the UK's network of unsurfaced roads.

View attachment 208237

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Afternoon! While an experienced hiker and BWCA enthusiast, I love car camping but am looking to venture into overlanding as well for added fun.

I live in Minneapolis, MN and venture with
my 2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk. It’s freshly washed and ready for the week. Ha!

Thanks!
-Jay
Welcome to Overland Bound Jay
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone. Created an account a while back but finally getting around to my first post.
Few years ago I ditched my FJ after the 3rd rear end failure... which ended my overlanding fun :-/ . I jumped into a X4M which I eventually traded for a 2020 Tundra that I hated with a burning passion. That lasted exactly 364 days... and today I am in a 2021 Ram PowerWagon :-D

I'm out in Monroe WA, looking to find others that want to do some day trips, explore, or get stuck in snow.
View attachment 208229
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo - East in VA, West in AZ
https://overlandexpo.com

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

View attachment 208229
Hello Elliott and welcome to Overland Bound! Love the Ram!