Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Everyone. Created an account a while back but finally getting around to my first post.
Few years ago I ditched my FJ after the 3rd rear end failure... which ended my overlanding fun :-/ . I jumped into a X4M which I eventually traded for a 2020 Tundra that I hated with a burning passion. That lasted exactly 364 days... and today I am in a 2021 Ram PowerWagon :-D

I'm out in Monroe WA, looking to find others that want to do some day trips, explore, or get stuck in snow.
View attachment 208229
Hello Elliott and welcome to Overland Bound! Love the Ram!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Afternoon! While an experienced hiker and BWCA enthusiast, I love car camping but am looking to venture into overlanding as well for added fun.

I live in Minneapolis, MN and venture with
my 2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk. It’s freshly washed and ready for the week. Ha!

Thanks!
-Jay
Hello Jay and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi folks!

I originally joined last year but never got around to introducing myself. I'm UK based and currently working on my latest rig a Range Rover L322 which already looks a bit different to the pic below, I'm also renovating a house to rent out to help fund my next chapter of mobile life. I'm an Executive Officer for the Green Lane Association so I spend a lot of my time exploring and helping to protect the UK's network of unsurfaced roads.

View attachment 208237
Hello Lauren and welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Overlanders,

Excited to learn from the group as I’m new to the game - Toyota Tacoma as pictured in a recent trip to Maine. Still pretty much stock set up but got stuck in a swamp in Fl earlier this year so ordered some extraction toys to bolt on this winter.

Cheers,
Liam
Hello Liam, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Tony here. I love trail day runs, camping, overlanding, and leading monthly meets with other 4x4 off-roaders. I have 2 Jeeps. 1 is a heavily modified 2002 Grand Cherokee for overlanding and the second is a 2021 gladiator Rubicon, which I am currently modifying for overlanding. Glad to be here.
Hello Tony, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Everyone. Created an account a while back but finally getting around to my first post.
Few years ago I ditched my FJ after the 3rd rear end failure... which ended my overlanding fun :-/ . I jumped into a X4M which I eventually traded for a 2020 Tundra that I hated with a burning passion. That lasted exactly 364 days... and today I am in a 2021 Ram PowerWagon :-D

I'm out in Monroe WA, looking to find others that want to do some day trips, explore, or get stuck in snow.
View attachment 208229
Hello Elliott, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Afternoon! While an experienced hiker and BWCA enthusiast, I love car camping but am looking to venture into overlanding as well for added fun.

I live in Minneapolis, MN and venture with
my 2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk. It’s freshly washed and ready for the week. Ha!

Thanks!
-Jay
Hello Jay, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi folks!

I originally joined last year but never got around to introducing myself. I'm UK based and currently working on my latest rig a Range Rover L322 which already looks a bit different to the pic below, I'm also renovating a house to rent out to help fund my next chapter of mobile life. I'm an Executive Officer for the Green Lane Association so I spend a lot of my time exploring and helping to protect the UK's network of unsurfaced roads.

View attachment 208237
Hello Lauren, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New member; experienced camper, novice overlander
Dallas, TX
2020 Jeep JLU
Novice overlander
Hello Malcolm (@Second Wind), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. Sounds like you're in for a lot of fun.

There are a couple DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

Also, if you are on Facebook, feel free to join us there as well - Overland Bound – Southwest

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

View attachment 208229

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New Member from the coast of Georgia! I am looking to expand my map, I have been overlanding for a few years now in Florida and North Carolina but looking to venture into North GA and South Carolina!
Hello Otniel, welcome to the OB family.